wah!!

im loving this guy already!!

he's soo cute!! well hott is more like it xD

anyone know how old he is?

I heard he is 1989er from another Henry thread here

hes cute, really, n his violin part is freaking awesome in the MV

he looks so similar to me O.O

wanna see his profile~

XDDD~you mean you both look alike? cool! XDDD~you can read more about him in the other henry thread XD

i hope he will do more collaboration with suju in the future~<3333 both suju & henry can create a bomb performance <333

Guest VeNuS_018

This boy is Henry ?????????????????

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8930/henrywq8.jpg

I took it when watching Super Junior's movie Flowerboys . He said some Korean hehe

I don't think that's Henry. I watched the movie again and I really hit pause on the part where "Henry" appeared.

They have a resemblance but it's not him. :lol:

well..

for me, anyway. :lol:

I met him in Toronto. He's really good at playing the violin and he's really talented, but when I talked to him he came off to me as being cocky and craving attention. Confidence is important to succeed, but something about him turned me off when I talked to him. He's really cute though.

Guest momojojo

I met him in Toronto. He's really good at playing the violin and he's really talented, but when I talked to him he came off to me as being cocky and craving attention. Confidence is important to succeed, but something about him turned me off when I talked to him. He's really cute though.

aww really?

than again.. all we can do is imagine how a person is like if we don't know them

I mean we don't know him personally (except for the few people here who went to his school) :huh:

(trying to be positive. even though it looks like I'm defending a person I don't even know >.<)

I like his hair and how he played the violin :ph34r:

and I think it'll be awhile til we learn more about him like any other celeb

waaaah!!! thanks for the new pics of him!! now im even more happy coz henry shared the stage with tvxq and super junior!!! waaah!!!!!! those boys are LOVE!!!!! <3333333 i cant stop looking at his pictures and watching their perfs! omg! hope he'd appear at another MV! ^o^

really? hmm... maybe he was just tired? hehe... anyway, we'll just have to know more about him. and though i really dont know him, i think that he's not really that cocky all the times. let's just wait and see. ^^

yeah! i hope the mods would close down the other henry threads and make this thread official! ^o^

Guest XtremeNuisance

Wow. This guy is AMAZING. I just saw the Super Junior video and I seriously was like "hm... I wonder if he can really dance and play like that?" And then I saw another video of him on YouTube.... Amazing! =D

Guest laughing_alone

I think he's SO amazing it's not even funny. I'm a violin playing and I know how hard it is to play WHILE MOVING.. and wow.. just HE'S SO..TALENTED!!! he really should be in suju because that would really make me love suju and their songs more XD

Guest smile-jw

Haha, Yeah I kinda suspected that.

But then, I think everyoe in SM is cocky arent they? :lol:

If I got into SM, I would be cocky too. :ph34r:

Archived