Ryu Si Won 류시원

Guest Rhapsody

^Ohh....thanks for your explaination wrx_siwon. Haha....i finally manage to watch until the end and i was surprise that ryu si won was so smart that he know he been trick by hidden camera and diverse the trick to his friends. haha.....Duh, his friends should come up with a realistic story to made it as though it real so that ryu si won will not suspect he been caught with a hidden camera. haha.....

Anyway thanks for your explaination and btw for your question, this forum is not solely for the fans in USA coz there alot of other fans in other countries too are a members here.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

맛대맛 Taste vs. Tasters1(1).jpg

I would like to update prince's news.

NHK돈도하레 마지막 촬영..The last shooting of Dontohare

rs1.jpg

All of you had a great job...

I think I have already become attached with all who were being friendly to me...

It is sad to part from them..

They hadn't asked me to take pictures together,

and now at the last shooting they did..I felt grateful..^^

I may have not been an easy person to approach...

Won't forget all of you^^......

and as the director said

"come again when the series is going to an end"...^^

It may be little funny to say this even before the series starts:

"I'll be there when you have a finishing celebration^^"

I feel grateful for all of you....

thank you...................

omo... he almost 35 years old now!?

have no idea bout it.. I watched Wedding n love him there.. :blush:

Let me answer this... Rhapsody had explained about this many times.

SiWon and NaRa have no other relationships than FRIENDSHIP. They're chemistry in the drama THE WEDDING was due to their good platonic relationship and that they have already worked a couple of times together before THE WEDDING. Having worked before made them at ease with each other immediately. They knew each other and how each one works. Having that kind of connection made their on screen tandem believable.

Although there were rumors about their supposed relationship, SiWon has maintained that he never came close to courtship. He simply adores her because of her ability and professionalism, I guess.

I hope I answered your question correctly.

hEhE.. Their acting was so good on the drama.. no wonder why people expect the relationship become real^^

Guest KIREI_HWS

I think RSW in the picture in Japan.... he looks so thinner, right???

In my point of view, I already saw his drama.... and in Wedding the kissing scene is so hot and really not just lips to lips

I want him and Jang Nara can be a soulmate :)

so guys.... he is not with anybody this days???

Guest Rhapsody

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Let us send our message to our Prince...

Ryu Si Won...

My Prince of Hearts...

You will always remain in my heart...

Not a flutter...

Not a blink...

On this Valentine's Day...

I send you many hugs and love...

Knowing you will always put others before yourself...

You will always be my Prince of Hearts....

Guest aprilrain

Ryu Si Won My Prince,

On this special day

I have to send my love to you

I don't know why

but my heart flutters when you smile

when i see your tiny eyes

Continue to love with your gentle heart

live with a burning passion

I want you to know

that in my heart you'll always stay

for my love for you will never fade.

Guest robyntulips

Ryu Si-won PR Ambassador of Korean Culture for 2nd Year

1_0215_enter_l.jpg

Actor/singer Ryu Si-won has been appointed the Korean culture and tourism public relations ambassador for the second consecutive year. The appointment ceremony will be held at the Culture and Tourism Ministry on Feb. 22.

The Culture and Tourism Ministry will also select ambassador's supporters among Ryu’s fans in eight nations ? Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, China, the U.S., the Philippines and Australia. They will work in each country to promote Korea along with Ryu.

The ministry plans to invite the supporters to Korea from Feb. 20 until 23. They will attend the ceremony and have the opportunity to watch the nonverbal martial arts performance “Jump.”

Guest KIREI_HWS

Thanks gardenia889 for the link.

As to your question...'Surprised with Si Won?" No...not surprised with what he did to JNR at the fans meeting session at Wedding site. Anyone who has met Si Won would know that he is a jovial person full of fun when it is fun time and full of seriousness when it is work or business. And knowing that his fans are there to support him and the rest of the crews on the filming of the last episode of the drama series "Wedding", he knows what his fans would like to see.

As such for him to suddenly grabbed hold of JNR and acted like he is kissing her, i think JNR is more in shocked from that action than the rest of his fans. That is just the jovial side of our Prince. He is afterall a sponaneous person. That is also a reason to like him even more. :P

As time goes by, those who come to know him through his music, acting or racing will find him to be a likeable person. He has no air and is a humble person indeed.

Cheers always to our Prince RSW. :P:P:P

HAI anyone can help me I want to see this too... what happen in Wedding Site??? plz load this again plzzz

Guest aprilrain

HAI anyone can help me I want to see this too... what happen in Wedding Site??? plz load this again plzzz

Hi KIREI_HWS,

Would u like to watch from youtube? here's the link:

WEDDING meeting with fans

From Prince for Valentine's Day

(RYUSIWON WEEKLY) A Valentine's Day Message.....

Hello everyone, I am Ryu Siwon.

Great to see our Korea Prince members here,

and also our China, US and Singapore Prince members as well.

I mean, everyone from all countries..

It's Valentine's Day.

It is coming year after year though,

but I am happy again to spend this year's (Valentine's Day) with all of you.

I am quite tied up with Japan schedule recently

and I feel very sorry that I cannot visit all of you.

However, I will see you through "Taste vs. Taste" as always,

and if there is a good opportunity,

I will see you also at TV drama or movies this year.

Lastly, I thank you so much for the chocolates that you have sent with care.

Wish you a healthy year,

and the year 2007 will be full of happy moments like this Valentine's Day.

Thank you!

Thanks pumryu for sharing news.

RSW looks also nice with traditional Korean costume :D

Source: Ryu Siwon Weekly.

Siwon in Hanbok – traditional Korean costume

392654418_55172fcfd6_o.jpg -__- 392654419_20c5d699ee_o.jpg

Siwon got dressed for 2007 lunar New Year’s Day at SBS “Taste vs. Taste” studio.

Together with his partner MC, Byun Jung Min and other guests, he had a ball tasting traditional Korean cuisine and playing traditional game. As he might have ever played “Tou-Ho (arrow throwing game)”, the traditional folk game at Damyunjae, his childhood home in Andong, Damyunjae, he seemed to very much enjoy when he played Tou-Ho during the show as if he went back to his juvenile mind.

It was also the last day for Byun Jung Min who worked as a partner with Siwon. Everyone was sad to miss her and had a get-together time after the show.

Happy Lunar New Year for everyone!

I have to admit that i find Si-won really attractive. I was not a fan of his until i saw 'Wedding' (on my 4th viewing at the moment).

I saw bits of 'Beautiful Days' ages ago and some of his old dramas (I can't remember the names) but I did not think he was good looking then..... I don't find him attractive when he was younger as he looks quite pudgy. But now that he is older he just looks good... :rolleyes:

I saw the BTS of the making of 'Wedding' on YouTube and from there, personality wise, he seems to be a confident man. You can see it by the way he engages with the crew and the other cast members. In the 'Meeting the fans' scene (the one where he tried to kiss Na-ra), he took charge of the occasion, dragging the other casts members to the stage.

Also (and this what makes him even more attractive) he has a great sense of humour. He is always saying something funny which cracks everyone up and of course he always teases Na-ra. Check out the BTS of 'SW and SN moving house' on YouTube, he looks really relaxed and comfortable and you notice that he seems to take the lead in the conversation.

He is not the most gorgeous of korean actors but because of his personality, his confidence and sense of humour plus he is not that bad looking makes him out to be an attractive, interesting and intriguing man.

Guest Rhapsody

I have to admit that i find Si-won really attractive. I was not a fan of his until i saw 'Wedding' (on my 4th viewing at the moment).

I saw bits of 'Beautiful Days' ages ago and some of his old dramas (I can't remember the names) but I did not think he was good looking then..... I don't find him attractive when he was younger as he looks quite pudgy. But now that he is older he just looks good... :rolleyes:

I saw the BTS of the making of 'Wedding' on YouTube and from there, personality wise, he seems to be a confident man. You can see it by the way he engages with the crew and the other cast members. In the 'Meeting the fans' scene (the one where he tried to kiss Na-ra), he took charge of the occasion, dragging the other casts members to the stage.

Also (and this what makes him even more attractive) he has a great sense of humour. He is always saying something funny which cracks everyone up and of course he always teases Na-ra. Check out the BTS of 'SW and SN moving house' on YouTube, he looks really relaxed and comfortable and you notice that he seems to take the lead in the conversation.

He is not the most gorgeous of korean actors but because of his personality, his confidence and sense of humour plus he is not that bad looking makes him out to be an attractive, interesting and intriguing man.

Thanks, Abdul for sharing your views and also the way you describe our Prince really fits to the "T". I am indeed touched by your sincerity in your sharing.

Yes, he may not be the most handsome artiste but because of his personality and his "looking out for others before self", he has stands out in many aspects.

He is really a very down-to-earth person and there is just no "proudness" in him. For that, I am glad to always hold him close to heart...

Guest ivanovie

The same with me...Wedding made me see how attrative he is, though i don't think i've ever seen his old dramas..perhaps if i saw let's say sunshine upon me first or beautiful days or the rest i would become his fan, too...dunno know..

Back then i only read about him in magazines or news..

Aww...i like the way you describe him!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rhapsody

Our Prince injured his left foot recently. It was pretty bad an injury. Do pray for fast recovery for him. As usual, our Prince do not allow his injury to stop him in his work. Three cheers to our Prince for being so committed...

Guest chompoo

Our Prince injured his left foot recently. It was pretty bad an injury. Do pray for fast recovery for him. As usual, our Prince do not allow his injury to stop him in his work. Three cheers to our Prince for being so committed...

Really? How do you know this? Are there any websites or news...?

Guest Rhapsody

Really? How do you know this? Are there any websites or news...?

He actually sprained his ankle and it really swell up and is very very painful that he can't walk. He should be on the road to recovery. But still pray for him...

Guest damzel

anyone want to share ysmm links that he was in a while back, not the recent one? Im looking for them, but it wasn't posted anyone nor is anyone helpin? anyone??

i believe he was on twice

Aired: March 15, 2004, epsidoe #52

Aired: May 16, 2005, episode #112

He actually sprained his ankle and it really swell up and is very very painful that he can't walk. He should be on the road to recovery. But still pray for him...

wow, he must be in pain, my pray goes for his speedy recovery.

thank you Rhapsody for the updated news.

Archived