Sm Audition Results?

Guest Kaga

Guest andrewprlt

thanks angel cutie! I'm getting all hyped up since I know another Filipino made it! I'm happy but at the same time getting competetive! Good luck to you as well! I think callbacks could still be roaming around! COOL! LOOKS LIKE I WAS NOT THE ONLY FILIPINO WHO PASSED! HEHE!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrystalDragon388

Does anyone know for sure that the call backs are over? Please don't freak me out people.

The ones that were held a couple days right after the actual auditions were more private recordings. The tapes and pictures still have to be viewed by the president for the final decision.

And what is this about second rounds of auditions in Dec? Are they emailing or calling?

Guest andrewprlt

I doubt callbacks are over! They could not have possibly reviewed all the tapes yet!? ... but then again you never know. They called me and left a message! but I mean theres still going to be another round, They don't just call you and say you're in! They want to narrow this competition down!

Guest angel_cutie

I doubt callbacks are over! They could not have possibly reviewed all the tapes yet!? ... but then again you never know. They called me and left a message! but I mean theres still going to be another round, They don't just call you and say you're in! They want to narrow this competition down!

yah thats true,they do want to narrow the comp. down cuz they've picked so many probably right? probably lots of deciding to do...but then getting picked is part of luck too + talent haha

Guest sayaka02

Does anyone know for sure that the call backs are over? Please don't freak me out people.

The ones that were held a couple days right after the actual auditions were more private recordings. The tapes and pictures still have to be viewed by the president for the final decision.

And what is this about second rounds of auditions in Dec? Are they emailing or calling?

wow...congratulations..you make filipino's feel so proud..^^...do your best...hope you make it..^^

Guest angel_cutie

can anyone answer this realli important to me and its totally bugging me!!! ( im soo impatient xD)SM said that they will tell us in 2 weeks that they will comfirm if we've made it or not to the next round of auditions...but its been over 2 weeks ready...so does that mean we're all regected XD or its that they are still looking over the tapes and everything and they still havent decided yet?? cuz i realli realli wanna make it in and they still havent emailed us or phoned right!?!?!! T_T im so sad... i wanna get inn XDbut seriosuly can anyone answer this with like a realli good reply...well acutally just reply to this cuz i realli want to know

Guest lucky*13

my classmate's brother made it... heard he got first place in toronto...

he went to korea on jan 1 to sign contract... 3 months later he's there for training...

there was still only 2 more months until he graduates from high school...

i guess they will put him in school in korea or something...

micky didnt graduate from high school until after he debuted as dbsk...

heard he's already put into a group or something...

but honestly he was really good at dancing

but i read from forums that SM's audition is juz a way to promote their company overseas...

they dun really take a lot of new trainees... is that true??

Haha. Let me guess. His name was Henry? :P

Good one Victoria.

So willyly, your classmate's brother is a trainee now?

Cool cool~ I hope he debutes in the future.

It'd be like, hey! That's willyly's classmate's brother in SM's _______________ group! :D

Guest bADDIE<3

my classmate's brother made it... heard he got first place in toronto...

he went to korea on jan 1 to sign contract... 3 months later he's there for training...

there was still only 2 more months until he graduates from high school...

i guess they will put him in school in korea or something...

micky didnt graduate from high school until after he debuted as dbsk...

heard he's already put into a group or something...

but honestly he was really good at dancing

but i read from forums that SM's audition is juz a way to promote their company overseas...

they dun really take a lot of new trainees... is that true??

Ooooh Henry.

Now you can say you have a connection lol. KKFS?

Hope he gets to debut. Tons of trainees probably never get a taste of stardom.

About your question, i think its both. Like SM doesnt expect too much and just grab some talent if its there, and promote. Id say its mainly for the trainees though. It does cost a lot to fly staff over and hire people, and you wouldnt get much promotion anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DarkAngelInLove

wanna see what the rejection letter says?

07¡¯ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition

Hello,

This is the head of S.M. Entertainment Audition.

We appreciate the valiant effort given towards the 07¡¯ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition.

The ¡®07¡¯ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S. & Canada ¡¯ that was held between Sept. 13th through Oct. 20th unfortunately announces that you did not advance further.

We appreciate once again the time and effort given the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition and continue to heavily encourage the contestants to work hard try again in future S.M. Entertainment auditions.

If you have any further questions regarding the above statements please contact us as 2007smhelp@smtown.com

To the ones that went through the effort to make it out to these auditions, we would like to again send our warm appreciation. S.M. Entertainment sends you the same concern and interest as you have given to us.

Guest CrystalDragon388

wanna see what the rejection letter says?

07¡¯ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition

Hello,

This is the head of S.M. Entertainment Audition.

We appreciate the valiant effort given towards the 07¡¯ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition.

The ¡®07¡¯ S.M. Entertainment Global Audition in U.S. & Canada ¡¯ that was held between Sept. 13th through Oct. 20th unfortunately announces that you did not advance further.

We appreciate once again the time and effort given the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition and continue to heavily encourage the contestants to work hard try again in future S.M. Entertainment auditions.

If you have any further questions regarding the above statements please contact us as 2007smhelp@smtown.com

To the ones that went through the effort to make it out to these auditions, we would like to again send our warm appreciation. S.M. Entertainment sends you the same concern and interest as you have given to us.

hey you got one too! well at least we all finally got a solid answer instead of a big question mark. does this mean that sm 2007 auditions are completely over? or is there still some weird chance? i heard that sm sells the tapes to other companies, does anyone know the details to that?

Guest smile-jw

hey you got one too! well at least we all finally got a solid answer instead of a big question mark. does this mean that sm 2007 auditions are completely over? or is there still some weird chance? i heard that sm sells the tapes to other companies, does anyone know the details to that?

I don't think the auditions are completely over, because many people (from LA expecially..) didnt get anything yet.

And about SM selling the tapes...is that almost a good thing or a bad thing? (since it IS to another record company right?)

SM can do anything to out tapes..they basically own them..So I dont know.

But for all those that got rejected, Yup..everyone feels upset at the beginning~

I'm almost 95% sure they will have auditions in 2008 as well, So you have a lot of time to improve. Work Hard ^^

and it WILL pay off someday.

Guest angel_cutie

hahaha~ i was calledback after the audition in vancouver but they sent me the rejection letter anyways~

probably cuz i didnt go and sing and dance for them again at the place they stayed =(

oh well xD i dont realli care that mch anyways i'll just audition again nex year ^^

Guest flyaway.

^^ Aww.. you didn't go to the callback? Why not? =(

Umm.. but anyways. Yeah, I got my rejection letter. ^-^

It's alright for me, really. At least it proves that they DID listen and record me, unlike last year.

They totally ignored me last year. <_<

I'll just start getting prepared for auditions in 2008. =D

Guest angel_cutie

^^ Aww.. you didn't go to the callback? Why not? =(

Umm.. but anyways. Yeah, I got my rejection letter. ^-^

It's alright for me, really. At least it proves that they DID listen and record me, unlike last year.

They totally ignored me last year. <_<

I'll just start getting prepared for auditions in 2008. =D

my parents didnt want me to go..and ten they wanted me to go last mintue but when i phoned one of the judges there or a staff that was at the audition,they told me that it was too late cuz they had to fly over to toronto xDD but its ok haha i'll just go audition next year probably lol

Guest azngaryu

can anyone help me answer the question about the auditions in december or spring? kus my frined got called back twice and they told him to that they will answer him within one month...its been almost 2 months; is he just being ignored?~ o.O...seriously, he's good looking, sing and dance good...so i hope someone can answer this question; hes just waiting everyday for the rejection letter to come lols

Guest angel_cutie

can anyone help me answer the question about the auditions in december or spring? kus my frined got called back twice and they told him to that they will answer him within one month...its been almost 2 months; is he just being ignored?~ o.O...seriously, he's good looking, sing and dance good...so i hope someone can answer this question; hes just waiting everyday for the rejection letter to come lols

like you said, hes good looking,sings and dances good^^ sm probbaly wont ignore your friend. since he got callbacks.im sure at least they send a rejecton letter but who knows^^ maybe he will get accepted to the second round of auditions =DD good luck to your friend!

Guest smile-jw

Aha..Im really sorry to keep posting here and sound annoying..but...

I guess the SM auditions are really not popular this year..

This year they only had 3000 people...compared to last year, thats really less isnt it?

But really, can everyone name the places they auditioned and when they got their rejection letter if they got one?

I can be patient for mine~ Im just curious about everyone else.. xP

Archived