resetlove

Guest jaycee725

both were good...but becoz the original was alicia keys so

younha sings better than him.

i like younha's voice...she has the potential and her

English pronunciation was good.

Younha, to me, was better of th two.

Well, both did amazingly good.

But Younha's pronounciation was better and clearer.

Kim dongwan's, well, his words were gibberish.

But i ove him, so it doesnt matter(:

Guest virginangelic

Younha was the better of the two I think. Even though both delivered wonderful renditions, Younha delivered a better rendition. I guess it's because her pronounciation and pronunciation was far clearer. Who IS this girl anyways?! Her voice is powerful! I like it.

Guest raina_flor

sorry, when it comes to Dongwan, i am just subjective, I still vote for him. Younha is great but hearing a guy sing the song gives the song a new twist for me :)

Guest hahaheehee

omg, thanks for introducing me to Younha! I've never heard her music but after watching that clip of her singing AND playing the piano so effortlessly, I'm impressed. I think she did the cover of If I Ain't Got You very well.

(but I voted for Dongwan because I'm biased... I voted for him first before I watched Younha's clip. :sweatingbullets: )

My vote goes to Younha. I love her voice. It fits well with the song. When watching Dongwan's video, I just couldn't get past his fobby accent (no offense), but I totally give him props. He sang it well. If only he had better pronunciation.

Here's a video of Younha singing the whole song for those of you who want to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnQn6_tRv2s...ted&search=

PS. If I could pick her, my vote would definitely go to May Doni instead. She's incredible when she sings this song. Absolutely amazing.

Archived