Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest iEatPowder

I just picked up my copy. I ordered the Collector's guide online for $18 and it came today as well! -excite!- :lol:

Now... to play or watch Lost?... :o

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, you can't really label the game as overrated since it just came out today internationally unless you want to read what the Japanese think when it came out in December.

Picked up my copy along with the collector's edition strategy guide in the afternoon. I love the battle system since it is faster compared to past FF games. I'm only about 2.5 hours into the game and I'm loving it so far. The English dubs isn't too bad, but Vanille's accent is pretty weird at some parts. I don't mind that the game is linear at all and the story is pretty okay so far. Lightning and Snow are awesome characters, but I think Hope and Sazh is annoying right now where I'm at.

That is because Microsoft paid for the advertisement. Nonetheless, the PS3 version will outsell the 360 since FF games are made to be played on PS. It would be like playing Halo on a PS3, it just feels weird. Most PS3 owners bought a PS3 for games like FF or Gran Turismo.

I bought my PS3 for Gran Turismo. B)

Playing FF now, enjoying it pretty well.

lol, you can't really label the game as overrated since it just came out today internationally unless you want to read what the Japanese think when it came out in December.

yeah, actually I read the Japanese review and ff13 was rated bad.

Guest tchousane

Hi!

it's been a while since i'm registered but i never post!

today i face a pb...

my gf bought me a surprise gift: FF13 PS3 version on hdmoviesource.com, however i wonder if there are french subtitles (im from france)? and i can't get answers unless i directly ask americans!!

Guest Kui4eva

I was finally able to see Lightning's pink hair now. I'm not going to buy ff13 yet. I'm saving my money to buy versus instead.

Guest Velocitii

supposedly there are codes in the ps3 ff13 version for the ff14 mmo beta?

i havent gotten my copy yet but can anybody confirm this?

Guest iEatPowder

supposedly there are codes in the ps3 ff13 version for the ff14 mmo beta?

i havent gotten my copy yet but can anybody confirm this?

You register your copy of ff13 with the code provided inside the case and you'll receive a promo code (from square enix's site) that you can use when signing up for ff14 beta.

Got FF today :) For some reason the opening reminds me of Avatar..

The banshees in avatar look quite similar to the flying beasts in the opening cinematics of ff13.

Guest Rik-U

Got my copy yesterday and I don't care about the review, I'm loving the game and the battle system. A bit complicated at first but it's for the best!

Btw... for people have troubles beating Odin.. I just wrote a tutorial: here

Guest iEatPowder

^ Some intense graphics, but expected of Square Enix :)

I like the guy who looks like Beast from X-Men. Looks tanky :P

Guest jaeka

My copy of FFXIII finally arrived today! I'm up to chapter 3 and I'm really enjoying it. I don't know why this game got such a bad review!

Guest leaves_of_mint

ARGHHH~ I want a PS3 so bad

I REALLY REALLY want to play FF13~

I've been waiting for it to come out since like SO long ago, about when the trailer came out... for Japan

hah hah :blush:

Guest tomster

Just played FF13. I've only got in about 3 hours but so far, so good. It seems like a really simple game for now....

Kind of didn't feel like I was playing a Final Fantasy either, lol.

Guest peppermintsugar

Just played FF13. I've only got in about 3 hours but so far, so good. It seems like a really simple game for now....

Kind of didn't feel like I was playing a Final Fantasy either, lol.

It's supposed to turn into the most difficult FF to date.

Boyfriend has been playing it and it looks really fun. Reminds me of FFX (my favorite). I'll probably play it if I don't end up watching him go through the entire thing.

I've been waiting for it to come out since like SO long ago, about when the trailer came out... for Japan

yeah life sucks...I have a ps3 but no ff13...*cries* *run aways* XDD

Guest Gofishus

You *do* know that FF13 is also for X360 right? Seems like everyone is treating as if FF13 is PS3 exclusive lol. According to reviews, there is *ZERO* graphical differences between FF13 on Xbox and PS3

Guest hyeminnie

You *do* know that FF13 is also for X360 right? Seems like everyone is treating as if FF13 is PS3 exclusive lol. According to reviews, there is *ZERO* graphical differences between FF13 on Xbox and PS3

As minuscule as it may seem, there are slight lack of shadows on the Xbox.

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=18555

Guest leaves_of_mint

Yeah~ but I would rather have the PS3, the Xbox isn't really my thing D:

PS3 is better :D, and the quality is a lot nicer

Archived