Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest nuwera

Guys, could you help me please :tears:

When I started playing Final Fantasy X I was stuck at the beginning of the game. After Tidus met Auron and they stared at something, Tidus's character hid behind Auron and I couldn't play anymore. Both of them don't walk or do anything.

So, I was wondering what to do in that case :)

--angel

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaeka

^ Sounds like your game froze? Ohhh. Noo. I know what you mean. Is it in Zanarkand, right at the beginning of the game? If so, it should cut to a cutscene where it shows you Sin. Then after the cutscene you're able to play again.

Does it just freeze and not do anything? If so, frozen game ;_; Try cleaning your disc, if it doesn't work after a few times.

Does anyone have any info on FF14? I'm really interested in it. I began playing FF11 for a while (and I've just recently quit, with the announcement of 14... and many other reasons!) I've only seen the trailer on the website and so... I'm also suprised their 14th game was yet another MMO. Thoughts and opinions? ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

i bet theres still another year or so for ff14 to come out, since ffxi's 2nd mini expansion just came out recently. and they have 1 more mini expansion afterwards. After all that, i dunno. FFXI seems like a deadend to me, used to be such a loyal fan of ffxi but Square Enix became such a greedy money stealing company that just ruined the game to me. 10 bux for an expansion that only rewards 1 small upgrade of an item? or a mog satchel(digitilized keychain sized password security thing which gives 80extra storage in game who buys it)10bux every 3 months on top of 15 bux every month to play the game.! *rip off*

so i quit ffxi and went to wow in the meantime but will definitely play ff14

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm more excited for Final Fantasy 13 Versus over Final Fantasy 13 for some reason. Maybe it's because the main character in Versus reminds me of Cloud/Squall, who are my favorite characters lol. I always liked a darker feel to Final Fantasy games kinda like FF8 (it wasn't too dark, but when the sorceress got introduced, the game got better imo). I even bought a PS3 just for the new Final Fantasy games, but of course, for Blu-Ray movies, Gran Turismo 5, etc.

Guest Han's_Desire

I need to buy some games. Haven't played in forever!

The graphics look better.

Of course the graphics always is WIN.

I wonder what will be the story line incorporated innit. That's what makes it more excited...

Guest NO NAME?

^ Which games? FFXIII and Versus XIII? Those haven't been released in Japan yet. XIII will be released in Japan soon on December 17. NA release date is Spring 2010.

15gphci.jpg

edit:

2ldzh53.jpg

Credit: SquareEnixKlee @ Twitter

LE FFXIII 250GB PS3

More info here @ Final-FantasyXIII.net

Might as well post these. New FFXIII demo videos.

Final Fantasy 13: TGS 2009 Gameplay #1 [HD]

Final Fantasy 13 - 2009 Gameplay #2 [HD]

Final Fantasy 13 - 2009 Gameplay #3 [HD]

Guest ~fantasygurl~

^

Second that haha, but wow that really looks stunning. Also No news about versus yet ?

well the creators are still making kh: birth by sleep...........

i want ff 13 versus so bad...it left with a cliff hangar o__o only if there was voices

i wander who will voice them for the japanese and eng^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and then there's still the other ff 13 with that blonde guy comin out for the psp

and then hopefully kh3!! where they grow up i hope so!! >o<

and please they are already in the making of ff 14 whoa........

you know what? they might as well as make all the final fantasy series into movies like ff 7 ac!!

they would make millions of freakin' mula!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what i think..... i say they should!!! i want ff 8 to be a movie!!!!

i mean they have all the characters and they just need a plot!!!!!!!!!

i wonder if they are gonna make another game with the main girl as the characters like ff dissidia??

Guest hyeminnie

and then there's still the other ff 13 with that blonde guy comin out for the psp

what?! where was i when this came out?

yes!! i need voices D: i wish they would release names at least so i can expect what they'll sound like.

Guest NO NAME?

@hyeminnie: Yeah, lucky Japan residents.

@Garadaz: Apparently, a test gameplay footage in the testing stages was previewed at TGS '09. Haven't seen any videos yet.

@~fantasygurl~: I would love to see all the series made into movies especially FFVIII. Speaking of FFVIII, you can get the game on PSN right now that is if you're living in Japan.

@hyeminnie: I'm positive she's referring to Agito XIII.

New direct feed screenshots.

o5yoev.jpg

jh65tz.jpg

Source: FinalFantasy-XIII.net

New FFIV trailer (TGS '09)

Battle BGM ♥

Nobuo Uematsu's compositions never fails to impress me.

Guest c0lap1nada

^XIV looks sweeet.. better than XIII imo. But then again its online.. hm. + Those Lalafell things look cute.

And didn't Nobuo leave SE? .. I thought he did at least. o_o

Guest NO NAME?

@alainachen_604: Yeah, No news on a release date yet.

@c0lap1nada: Correct. He left Square Enix in 2004, but it seems that agreed to write the full score for FFXIV. More info here at Original Sound Version.

Guest Han's_Desire

So there's no official release date of Agito and Versus? :(

aw.

I really want to play those :P

They want it a bomb that will explode once they throw it on the market. They will just suddenly announce it and it was a marketing strategy Blizzard Games was using too. They will anticipate the gamers so when they throw the bomb, all around the perimeter who thinks it's a candy will be blasted.

Archived