• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest puppyiz

[2010 July 9th ]

U Gun main actor in Honey Family's Music Video :

| CLICK 2

Honey Family gathered together for their new 5th album 'Resurrection'.

Actor U Gun whom we last seen in [sBS Drama] 'Prosecutor Princess' &

'Mission Possible : Kidnapping Granny K' now appears in Honey Family's recent Music Video - 'Reversal of Drama' [ Turnaround Drama 역전의 드라마 ]

superman20100709.jpg

Wearing wires doing aerial acrobatics, flying in the sky with a smile

despite the hot weather during outdoor shooting U Gun finished filming

without any hard countenance, while Honey Family members appeared as a cameo.

[translated by me ]

- news excerpts -

허니패밀리, 유건주연 ‘역전의 드라마’ 뮤비 공개 “부활 신호탄 되나?”

뮤직비디오 주인공은 SBS 드라마 '검사 프린세스', 영화 '권순분여사 납치사건'의 유건이 출연했다. 허니패밀리의 부활에 함께 힘을 모은 유건은 와이어를 달고 하늘을 날아다니는 공중묘기는 물론 무더운 날씨에 이어진 야외촬영까지 힘든 기색 없이 웃는 얼굴로 촬영을 마쳤다. 허니패밀리 멤버 전원은 뮤직비디오에 카메오로 출연해 반가움을 더했다.

--------------

Guest puppyiz

reports on UGun in HOney Family MV.

[VOD] Showbiz Extra - 20100713 Reversal of Drama [ 'Turnaround Drama ' ] [ E-subs ]

credits as labelled

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like Yoo Gun/ Jo Jung Ik is extremely underrated. He is absolutely capable of carrying his own drama as a leading man. I hope to see him as a lead again, in the near future. He was somewhat in Hello God, but he shared the leading roles with his costars :( He's sooo talented, and definitely deserves more attention.

Guest puppyiz

@autuymnrain

long time no see..& about your recent comment - i'd say

I just couldnt agree with you more !

Yoo Geon's been active in Japan these days.

Guess what he's been doing ??

Here's some news ..

geonaug72010.jpg

L-R : T.O.A. YooGeon, HurGyu & new actor ZiffChung

Event Name : BRIDGE OF LOVE

Date : Aug. 7th 2010 [ Sat.]

Organizers : NPO Bridge of Love, Korean Embassy

Nippon Charity Kyokai Foundation

geon2010aug7.jpg

" I was glad to be a part of this charity. Koreans and Japanese join together in this way, everyone is very happy. It is very memorable for me as this is my first, singing on stage " Yoo Gun said.

rest of news is ( here )

@autuymnrain

long time no see..& about your recent comment - i'd say

I just couldnt agree with you more  !

Here's some news ..

" I was glad to be a part of this charity. Koreans and Japanese join together in this way,  everyone is very happy.  It is very memorable for me as this is my first, singing on stage  " Yoo Gun said.

rest of news is ( here )

You are sooo awesome, puppyiz! Thank you for sharing the news! It has a been a long time since I came to this thread, but I definitely miss him and want to see more of him. So you're incredible for sharing the news. Let's cross our fingers and hope to see him more in the future! :w00t: AS A MAIN LEADING MAN! I want to see him in some k drama romance story or something. hahahaha

Here's some news ..

ttp://a.imageshack.us/img22/7180/geonaug72010.jpg[

geon2010aug7.jpg

" I was glad to be a part of this charity. Koreans and Japanese join together in this way, everyone is very happy. It is very memorable for me as this is my first, singing on stage " Yoo Gun said.

rest of news is ( here )

Hi pup, thanks for sharing this info. Wooo........it's been a while since I last heard of him. So nice to know that he's active in Japan & had joined a charity event there recently. I hope we could get to hear more news about him. :lol:

• 1 month later...

haven't been visiting for a long while but I'm really happy that Yoo Gun has been recently active in Japan and appeared on Prosecutor Princess, anyway found some videos from his debut days as an O.P.P.A member

Wayo-Wayo

Winter Girl

he is so young back then that I was having a hard time recognizing him on those videos but I must say their songs were quite classics of K-Pop :)

here is another one..

Yak Sok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpLM7JO8S1U&feature=related

Guest puppyiz

Due to my internet issues -

I been locked out from Soompi World & the days i 've been away from here

much as i dreaded is driving me totally insane !!

Not sure what my fate would be like ..after this :(

Hiya back WILLENETTE

there's still very little news bout U Gun in entertainment scene.

I'd echo autuymnrain -

" Let's cross our fingers and hope to see him more in the future! :w00t:

AS A MAIN LEADING MAN! I want to see him in some k drama romance story or something."

Umm .. make it a 'passionate' love story hehehe ~~

---

Thank you KOALA for reliving us with younger U Gun (aka GukCheol)..

Although UGun wasnt in that music video

I say I still cant get enough of this cute- catchy song

* WA YO WA YO *

( Hey ~ this reminds me so much of our good ole posting days ^^ )

* YAK SOK (Promise) * @2:12mins

U Gun is the one with the white cap .

More excitement awaits :o FFW >> @ 3:50mins :P

OK I hope to be back soon !!

Any updates pls feed yourself (ves) to my blog on UGun :D

Hiya back WILLENETTE

I'd echo autuymnrain -

AS A MAIN LEADING MAN! I want to see him in some k drama romance story or something."

Hi pup, so nice to see you back here after quite a while. I hope you're doing fine. I hope he could do another drama. I missed this guy in the small screen. :lol:

Hiya back WILLENETTE

I'd echo autuymnrain -

---

Thank you KOALA for reliving us with younger U Gun (aka GukCheol)..

Although UGun wasnt in that music video

I say I still cant get enough of this cute- catchy song

* WA YO WA YO *

( Hey ~ this reminds me so much of our good ole posting days ^^ )

* YAK SOK (Promise) * @2:12mins

U Gun is the one with the white cap .

More excitement awaits :o FFW >> @ 3:50mins :P

OK I hope to be back soon !!

Any updates pls feed yourself (ves) to my blog on UGun :D

hi Pup..nice to see you back and I do understand you since sometimes I don"t log-in too much here but lately I've been trying to go to Soompi in my spare time. anyway we'll do our best to look out for YG news here, and yup I think I just recognized Yoo Gun from the Yak Sok Performance rather than the first 2 videos but still the songs were nice and brings us back to old school K-pop

Guest 1000dred

HEY!!

I loved U-gun in Hello God, I watched it last year in KBS world ^^

completely a fan since then ^^ adorable!!!

Just wanted to share... apparently he has a twitter!!

(I'm following Se7en and Sungje from Supernova, and they where talking with someone... U-GUN!!!)

He just has 50~ followers now, so I tried to write something and he replied :w00t:

just now I'm reading the profile here, and now I know why he knows english lol

not sure if he's going to use it for fans and things like that... since he has only replied and hasnt tweeted too much...

and dont know cause  just 5 of his tweets are in english, me and my friend and a couple of tweets xD

I'm just sad that no one else of my followers knows who U-gun is... they were asking "why are u so excited?.."

he posted a couple of pics, he created it in 29/9 I think, since the first tweet is that day...

lol I'm feeling like a stalker... blame twitter!!

U-Gun twitter:

@iggiegun

U can check it ^^

he has posted a pic with some guys... what is he doing now?? someone knows??

Guest puppyiz

@ 1000dred

Hey ~ You are encouraged to be excited haha ~ !!

UGun's fav baseball team is DOOSAN BEARS ..went to a musical ( picture with 2 other guys)^^

& Car Racing too!

Gosh ~ did you see his Racing helmet !!???

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yoo Gun will enter Military Service tomorrow, March 2nd. He Tweeted this pic a few hours ago with his new haircut saying that he wlll be back.

29-30 대한민국 남자라면 모두 다녀왔을 군대를 이제야 가게 되었습니다. 너무 늦게 가서 죄송합니다. 더 멋있는 조정익,유건이 되어 돌아오겠습니다. 그동안 너무 고마웠습니다. 충성!!!

gz4pfyxjiphone.jpg

src: http://twitter.com/#!/iggiegun

it's so sad to see another good looking man go off to the military but I hope he will be back as a good man and a better actor :)

Yoo Gun will enter Military Service tomorrow, March 2nd. He Tweeted this pic a few hours ago with his new haircut saying that he wlll be back.

29-30 대한민국 남자라면 모두 다녀왔을 군대를 이제야 가게 되었습니다. 너무 늦게 가서 죄송합니다. 더 멋있는 조정익,유건이 되어 돌아오겠습니다. 그동안 너무 고마웠습니다. 충성!!!

*quoted image*

src: http://twitter.com/#!/iggiegun

it's so sad to see another good looking man go off to the military but I hope he will be back as a good man and a better actor :)

koalabear, thanks for this info. I'm surprised of this news since I know he still hasn't reached the age of 28 yet (or do I stand corrected?)..... I haven't seen him for quite a while & now he's entering the military already tomorrow. I will miss this guy! :rolleyes:

Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Yoo Gun enlists in the army

Actor Yoo Gun (28), who previously headlined for giving up his U.S. citizenship, enlisted in the army as an active duty soldier on March 2nd.

Through an interview with Newsen, he revealed, “I’d like to apologize for enlisting so late. As opposed to feeling scared, I actually feel lighthearted about my enlistment. A lot of my friends have already served, and actor On Ju Wan, who was recently discharged, gave me a lot of realistic advice.”

When asked about the attention he received for giving up his U.S. citizenship, he replied, “That’s old news, I gave it up years ago, and it’s not because I wanted to enlist. I gave it up because it was troublesome having to travel back and forth between Korea and the U.S. while working on my acting career. Serving in the army is the duty of every man, so I’ve always thought of it as something definite.”

Actor On Ju Wan accompanied Yoo Gun during his enlistment process, and even drove him to his training camp. “On Ju Wan is a college friend. We also appeared in the movie ‘My Mighty Princess‘ together. When Ju Wan was enlisting, we spent the night together and he promised me that he’d accompany me to my enlistment.”

When asked whether he would be applying for a position as an entertainment soldier, he replied, “I don’t have any plans to. I just want to serve normally with the rest. Since I’m enlisting quite late, I’m planning to just listen to orders from those younger than me and adjust well. I want to make sure that my age doesn’t make anyone uncomfortable.”

The reporters asked the star if he had a girlfriend who would visit him. Yoo Gun replied, “We all gathered to eat breakfast together, and it was a room full of 11 men. It was really sad (laughter).”

Yoo Gun concluded, “Two years is as long as it is short, so I’ll be healthy while serving. Please wait for me to return.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/actor-yoo-gun-enlists-in-the-army

• 1 year later...

I was rewatching some clips of him in Hello God. He's definitely a really talented actor that isn't utilized a lot. I am sure he could be so much more if his agency or something helped him land bigger roles. :( With that said, I hope he comes back from the army with a good project. It was kinda just how he was slowly getting recognized in Hello God, then fell off earth and got all quiet after that. :( Now that he is enlisted, I am shocked to know he was a U.S. citizen and gave it up. Crazy. :lol: Thank you for the news, adikkeluangman! I need to stay posted more--what kind of fan am I? :sweatingbullets:

• 1 year later...

Archived