Yoo Gun 유건

Guest xosandy

Guest akiko_nicole

Hi puppyiz I found your channel in youtube...geez theres a lot of u guns video..I like his voice when he rap in english

I hope theres a new pic of him soon cant wait to see his looks nowadays..anyways Are you korean puppyiz?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoo Gun makes his theatre debut

February 15th, 2010 // by javabeans

yoogun_48.jpg

Jung Il-woo isn’t the only screen actor currently earning positive reviews through a theater role; add Yoo Gun to the list of celebs taking a crack at upgrading his acting skills through theater. He’s currently appearing in the stage production of Thief’s Diary.

Thief’s Diary is a “comic and touching play” about the process of finding true happiness, which involves the conflict of money and love. Yoo has shown a surprising affinity for the flexible vibe of this theater production, managing to ad-lib and improvise smoothly while onstage. (It doesn’t hurt that there’s an undressing scene that allows the fit actor to show off his body.)

This is the theater debut for Yoo Gun, whose first drama was 2006’s Hello God, where he played a mentally disabled young man. He followed that with roles in Bad Couple and I Can’t Stop, as well as the cable series Mazzang (Fight).

Via OSEN

Guest puppyiz

Thank YOU soooooo ~ WILLENETTE for this enlightenment!! ( and of course our big applause to JAVA :D )

Umm ~ ( since Java hinted) Yes... UGun did showed off his muscular body during his Thieves' Diary stage performance. :P i also agree 101 percent,

energy-packed UGun really did well for the stage play ^^

Not forgetting that his Stage Acting Debut also gave lots of fans a wonderful opportunity

to meet him upclose & personal (minus the bodyguards) !!

oh man, i love him in Hello God! He is such a good actor!

Whats that kbs show he's in now? :s

Hi teukiie, same with me, I started admiring him after I watched him in this drama. Wasn't he great there, huh? That KBS show, are you referring to No Stopping Now or I may stand corrected here? :lol::mellow:

Hi pup - :D:P

Guest puppyiz

HaHaa ~ i am double-quoting you girls'

@ Hi dear Willenette ^^

'No Stopping Now ' ( MBC 2009-2010 )

& 'Hello God' ( KBS 2006 )

@ teukiie

Hello to you dear !!

I equally loved this drama as much you girls

bcos it carries messages concerning moral & humanity .

Hi teukiie, same with me, I started admiring him after I watched him in this drama. Wasn't he great there, huh? That KBS show, are you referring to No Stopping Now or I may stand corrected here? :lol::mellow:

Hi pup - :D:P

@ akiko_nicole

Umm ~ regarding UGun's well - toned body -

you can view during his stage play ... in Seoul...

Edit : The Stage play has been extended till end of this March ! (previously till Jan.31st,2010)

Guest puppyiz

UGun is in the casting for upcoming SBS !! :lol:

The Prosecutor Princess ‘검사 프린세스’

Wed-Thurs Drama ( 수목드라마 ) @ 9:55 PM (Korea time)

Script So Hyun Kyung, Producer Jin Hyuk (극본 소현경, 연출 진혁 )

- News -

김소연 주연 '검사 프린세스', 25일 첫 촬영 돌입

link http://www.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2...0022301845.html

Excerpts

" 주인공 여검사 마혜리 역에 김소연, 법무법인 ‘가인’의 대표변호사 서인우의 박시후, 마혜리의 수석검사 윤세준 역에 한정수 뿐만 아니라 최송현, 유건 등이 캐스팅되어 2월 25일부터 서울일대에서 첫 촬영에 돌입한다. "

한편, ‘검사 프린세스’는 SBS 수목드라마 ‘산부인과’ 후속으로 오는 3월 31일에 첫 방송된다.

Filming begins Feb 25th & drama will premiere March 31st, 2010.

Thread has been created > http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...0#entry15504506

• 3 weeks later...
Guest csfan

I was just popping in to say that I adored and was captivated by Yoo Gun after watching his debut drama "Hello God"... I also loved him in Bad Couple and was watching only because of him (and his romantic storyline lol)

Seriously, the guy has the looks and I also thought that he was mixed and not fully Korean.... Yoo Gun did so well in Hello God that it surprised me that that was his debut drama.. Yoo Gun can definitely act :)

I know he's in Prosecutor Princess but it seems it may be a small role... I am confused why he did not get to do any lead roles after Hello God except Fight... His drama list is only a few (unfortunately)... I hope his role in PP would be interesting.. I cant wait to see him back on the small screen :P

Guest babyshakes

Hi everyone! just wanted to say that i love U Gun

he's soo adorable! and his thick Daegu accent is cute!

can't wait for his new drama!

i'm waiting for the day he'll get a leading drama! ^_^

Guest puppyiz

Thank you SHIRLEY ~sis ^^

Yoo Geon's role : Lee Min Seok 이민석

Profession : Prosecutor

& Ma Hye Ri's Colleague

Here's a repost from PP thread .. thank you 'lilcrash'

however pls be reminded DO NOT HOTLINK the pictures.

Thank you.

:D

From official website:

28k6hj7.jpg

4h9pbs.jpg

mshmyg.jpg

Credit: as tagged

Thank you SHIRLEY ~sis ^^

Yoo Geon's role : Lee Min Seok 이민석

Profession : Prosecutor

& Ma Hye Ri's Colleague

Here's a repost from PP thread .. thank you 'lilcrash'

however pls be reminded DO NOT HOTLINK the pictures.

Thank you.

Hi pup, thanks for this info - but is this his new drama or just cameo appearance there. I miss seeing this guy on the screen for quite a while now. Also, thanks for posting some photos. He looks cool! YG. fighting! Good luck to whatever he's doing right now. I will always support him! :P:lol:

Guest puppyiz

Good to see we've moved onto a new page !! Thanx for your post WILLENETTE ..

Hi Willenette...& everyone ^^

U Gun's not appearing as a cameo but somewhat same role like 'No Stopping Now' .

[ Don't we ALL miss seeing him ! ]

You are welcomed about the pictures... actually, we have Prosecutor Princess thread contributors

(namely lilcrash & Shirley ) to thank. I just reposted them over here.

Archived