Ahn Chil Hyun 안칠현 (aka Kangta 강타)

m1d0r1j4d3

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest akirasung

^

JD, he look so adorable there...and who's tat gal?????? look at his hand....jealousy. :angry:

Angel , i've juz finished watching "Greatest Love of All" perf...Oh mai...i falls crazy in love with him again.. :lol:

i luv the way he sing..luv the way he looks....he looks soooo hot in those days..

thanks for sharing..you really make my day.B)

41359_p715219.jpg

41359_p715220.jpg

41359_p715221.jpg

41359_p715222.jpg

Guest akirasung

that's Lee Soo Young! they once had a scandal together awhile back. rumors were going around that they were going out, but they never went out...they're only good friends. she has a very innocent, pure look and personality.

i know her....she's one talented gasoo....but i cant remember her face!! :huh:

i prefer him with hyori...i luv them both.

that's Lee Soo Young! they once had a scandal together awhile back. rumors were going around that they were going out, but they never went out...they're only good friends. she has a very innocent, pure look and personality.

hm...that's what I heard too..... good frens :P

Angel....juz found tis while surfing around....heard tis one is true tho? He once went out with Park Ji Yoon? Who's she? Is she a singer too? When was this? :huh:

00580958_2.jpg

Guest mangosteen

Angel....juz found tis while surfing around....heard tis one is true tho? He once went out with Park Ji Yoon? Who's she? Is she a singer too? When was this? :huh:

00580958_2.jpg

Her face looks fake :lol: No offence! I want to know who she is too. Anyone?

00580958_2.jpg

she's a singer too....i see her concert being played in the cd shop here before....about tata goin out w/ her...hhmm..dunno about that....i see the current wife is investigating his past.. :lol:

kth.jpg

kangtaw.jpg

m1, your pic is not showing up for me to see....but, he didn't go out with Park Ji Yoon (and yeah, she's a singer...Bi used to be a backup dancer for her!! :) )...just another rumor. i actually have a video clip of the both of them denying the rumor. so, it's all good!! :P

Guest akirasung

00580958_2.jpg

park ji yoon and kangta went out.....i heard tat too..

she has done her face....plastic surgery is normal thing in korea. ;)

and i heard the rumor tat kangta has done his eyelid , who cares?!?! <_< i luv him anyway..

she's a singer too....i see her concert being played in the cd shop here before....about tata goin out w/ her...hhmm..dunno about that....i see the current wife is investigating his past.. :lol:

she had a concert too? :huh:

m1, your pic is not showing up for me to see....but, he didn't go out with Park Ji Yoon (and yeah, she's a singer...Bi used to be a backup dancer for her!! :) )...just another rumor. i actually have a video clip of the both of them denying the rumor. so, it's all good!! :P

Oh...so both denied the rumour - but funny how sometimes they always denied, but ended it's true anyway :lol:

I heard Kangta's been in relationship 2x so far.....n in both case think he was ditched?

Juz wondering who the gals were.....whether they're part of entertainment industry too. Any idea, Angel? :P

and i heard the rumor tat kangta has done his eyelid , who cares?!?! <_< i luv him anyway..

he has? :lol: Think his eyes been like that since young.... :blink:

But anyway, he denied having surgery before in the KBS Sang Sang Plus (which was shot back in May this year :P)

In that Group S interview, Kangta said he didn't have any girlfriend. I was wondering why. And he was ditched two times? Who dared do it this to him? Poor boy. Hope these are just rumours.

Guest BiTa Stone

In that Group S interview, Kangta said he didn't have any girlfriend. I was wondering why. And he was ditched two times? Who dared do it this to him? Poor boy. Hope these are just rumours.

hata!!!!

Thanks for the link you gave me earlier......

i was actually hoping for the stores here to stock up his concert dvd coz i cun buy

any online!!! :(

But knowing how sux our Land is.......they won't bother ordering them!!

*sob*

Anyway, i think at the time of Group S interview, he has alrdy broken off wif his 2 gfs.......

therefore he din have any gf during the interview period.............till now, i suppose?? ;)

I have jus finished reading some of the lyrics of his songs............

Oh mai..............

they were all soooooooooooooooo sad and depressing!!!! :(

I even cried after reading a few of them!!!!!!!! :(

He must have been heart broken very, very badly to have written such sad songs!! :(

How can those gals ditched him so miserably??????

:angry:

and the lyrics for Illusion brings back Loveholic scenes to me!!!!!

hata...........i love your banner!!So cool!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

u gals...I was juz wondering if that was the scar frm the bruises he got frm his visit to Vietnam. Remember he was scratched n bruised frm overexcited fans??? *ouch* I get goosebumps juz seeing the scar...muz have stung! poor thing!

Nope, m1d0r1j4d3 , ur prince left Vietnam saved and healthy... Vnese gals are as sweet as me... How cud we hurt him ...36_3_16.gif

btw, gals Sangwoo thread are missing u ....23_29_120.gif

hi there...TY_KSW !! i went through my KSW phase...i can't wait for his new movie...(sorry, off topic...this is a KangTa thread...) ;)

Hi angelxsmile ... Welcome to Woo'er thread... let's join ... 36_1_39.gif

Dear Kangta gals... replying to the VN news question about his feeling in the Concert Kangta said that he's so surprised and happy about the huge fan welcome in Vietnam ... he promised to come back ... Trust him keeping it...4_1_218.gif

Archived