Ahn Chil Hyun 안칠현 (aka Kangta 강타)

m1d0r1j4d3

Stoney tata sauce.....there's uncut version??

I WANT!!!!!!!!

Can u copy one for me?? Thanks! :D

Azura.....u see tat last pic cap? juz click...it'll bring u a YSI link where u can dl that uncut version dear ;)

How did Kangta's Beijing concert go? I believe it's already been performed??!! Has it? I read the last 6 pages or so but cud not find any info about it yet.... :huh::unsure:

Yes. The concert was already over. It went well. About 10,000 fans attended. There's various news clips coverage which I posted somewhere along the thread. But, here's the latest one and the longest clip - abt 24 minutes worth of clip - covering the rehearsal and some part of the concert. Juz click the cap to dl.

This is KMTV Clip of Kangta Beijing concert. It's longer than previous various clips. In it, you'll see Kangta playing n messing around with the piano (I juz loveeeee men wif piano! err esp kangta! :wub::lol:) You can certainly feel the passion in him! ;) Then.....u get to see the COMPLETE opening dance n songs - almost as good as it gets! B) - and finally, the last song he sang during the concert too! He introduced the fellas with the piano n guitar, cute!! :P Enjoy the clip!

snapshot200510141222353zt.jpg

Angel.....since u asked....:D I'm curious abt gameshows....has Kangta ever appeared in any gameshows at all? Do you have the clips?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akirasung - here's the clip you're looking for:

H.O.T & S.E.S - Greatest Love of All perf

KangTa - Greatest Love of All perf (solo @ H.O.T concert)

Angel.....since u asked....:D I'm curious abt gameshows....has Kangta ever appeared in any gameshows at all? Do you have the clips?

i think he's in a few...but they're not "games" ... they're more like, it's a lot of talking that i don't understand...i'll see what i have.

Guest alicimoo

MAGIC TOUCH OF FATE [Alec Su, Ruby Lin, Kangta - 2005]

OMG i really want to see that. It seems so good! Korean person in a Taiwanese drama. xD

Guest mangosteen

Just a question, how come I don't see the 23 song in his list of albums?

Thanks angel for uploading the Greatest love of all performances. Hope you don't mind that I downloaded from those links of yours. By the way, the one that Kangta sang that song alone, it's somehow corrupted at the beginning and near the end. I don't know if it was just me. But, I really appreciate your effort, angel!

Thanks angel for uploading the Greatest love of all performances. Hope you don't mind that I downloaded from those links of yours. By the way, the one that Kangta sang that song alone, it's somehow corrupted at the beginning and near the end. I don't know if it was just me. But, I really appreciate your effort, angel!

^ i think it just depends which media player you use. it plays fine on GOM Player. Windows Media Player is sensitive...so, anything small that's wrong with the file, it won't play.

Guest mangosteen

^ i think it just depends which media player you use. it plays fine on GOM Player. Windows Media Player is sensitive...so, anything small that's wrong with the file, it won't play.

I see. I played it with BSplayer. Let me try other programs. Thanks.

Yes. The concert was already over. It went well. About 10,000 fans attended. There's various news clips coverage which I posted somewhere along the thread. But, here's the latest one and the longest clip - abt 24 minutes worth of clip - covering the rehearsal and some part of the concert. Juz click the cap to dl.

Duh!! I must be blind not hv read "Beijing concert" becos I d/lded the clip.....thanks !!

Nice to know there wz a good turn-out....I wasn't sure but I heard Kangta donated all proceeds from the concert to help a tribal charity in China....was it this concert?? Isn't TaTa just so caring and generous??? :rolleyes:

i think he's in a few...but they're not "games" ... they're more like, it's a lot of talking that i don't understand...i'll see what i have.

boy that was fast :P

oh...then it's more of talkshow then? well, I don't mind...still wanna watch them :)

Thanks Angel for digging up your collection to share with us here ;)

ah...23 is also known as My Life (Seu Mool Set) - it's track no.5 in his first album, Polaris ;)

Now....some mite not notice, but 23 is actually Kangta's age when he released that album back in 2001 :P

and it has a meaningful lyrics too.

In case u r interested....

ugh....sorry I can't remember where I got the translation from.....so credit to whoever translated them :)

I until now, I had to forget about myself who lived during this time

and as of now I've found myself

Wait and see, I'm not afraid of myself who changed during that time

Someday I will find myself and change you

I am standing in front of this world

I have nothing to pass

Look at my stronger self inside of me who will live on even without you

Even the pain that I couldn't bear is only a memory to me

Don't misunderstand, Remember

that I'll be the one who will change the world

I've forgotten it all I've even erased my image that had been wandering around

This was it I won't collapse at this

I am standing in front of this world

I have nothing to pass

Look at my stronger self inside of me who will live on even without you

Even the pain that I couldn't bear is only a memory to me

If the unbearable loneliness and the ordeals I felt until now was the beginning

I can do it I'm not afraid of the world

I, who I wanted earnestly, won't collapse in front of the world

Look at my strong self breathing inside of me

Even the saddess filled inside of me will become a memory

Duh!! I must be blind not hv read "Beijing concert" becos I d/lded the clip.....thanks !!

Nice to know there wz a good turn-out....I wasn't sure but I heard Kangta donated all proceeds from the concert to help a tribal charity in China....was it this concert?? Isn't TaTa just so caring and generous??? :rolleyes:

:lol:

yes...it's indeed a charity concert and all proceeds go to help the needy children.

He'd be having another concert tis coming November. I think abt 1 wk after his b'day.....in Shanghai.

I believe this should be another charity concert too - coz in the earlier interview, he did mention that he's going to have more of this charity concerts in various parts of China.

I'm juz curious to see the guests he's going to invite this time. Wonder if he still could get JiHoon and Hyesung to come :blink:

Guest akirasung

akirasung - here's the clip you're looking for:

H.O.T & S.E.S - Greatest Love of All perf

KangTa - Greatest Love of All perf (solo @ H.O.T concert)

My Angel, thanks sooooo much for the clips. :D

can't wait to see it..

Guest mangosteen

um...did anyone notice smtg here? Was that an old scar....or fresh new cut on his left shoulder? juz by the base of his neck? :blink:

20050910_kor_vn47_1.jpg

Can't see the pic, JD!

Guest akirasung

um...did anyone notice smtg here? Was that an old scar....or fresh new cut on his left shoulder? juz by the base of his neck? :blink:

20050910_kor_vn47_1.jpg

JD, i cant see the pic...i only see "IPB Image" :huh:

Archived