Korean Anti-fans Next Target:

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

i just don't get it. What motivates them to do this? They put in so much effort into hating complete strangers.

Hope they fail at school, become druggies and die.

I wonder what type of parents they will be. What will they say if somehow their family know that they are capable of such cruelty.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JaeHoLove

This is stupid. So what Han Kyung is chinese, It's not like the korean government against it right. Anti-fans are sick and pshyco, they should just get a life!! There are many foreigners work in foreign countries. Jang Ri In is a chinese, so does this mean she'll get attack soon? stupid!! It's not the anti-fans job to against this. And it's stupid to think han kyung is trying to steal the native korean stars bowl of rice. That's just plain stupid!!

Anti-fans, get a life will ya?

Anti-fans are sick an phsyco, they need to dissapear!!

Guest kellyjin191090

hahaha anti fans are so funny, don't they have anything better to do

why are they so affected by popular idols... sour grapes who're jealous that they're just not good-looking enough.

They should concentrate on their personal lives -_-

This is just plain pathetic. It's OK to not like a singer but try to harm them, let alone try to kill them, that's just sad. They really should get lives.

Guest TVXQ_superjunior

Antifans can be real scary... why they love to make life so difficult? They have their own idol too, right? Will they be happy if their idols receive threats like that? no? well, same goes to anyone... How pathetic these antifan's life can be, hating someone who doesn't even know who they(antifans) are or even what they(idols) did wrong to these ppl(antifan) to receive such hateness... It's a pity they dont understand the word respect properly... the word just slips out of their mouth without knowing actually how that word work in life...

WHAT?!

HangKyung is like one of the sweetest, nicest, adorable celeb i know!

he was sucha cutie in Full House...

i flipping hate krn antis.

so damn scary!

Guest rainbow*

wonder what hankyung would think of the korean people just because of these stupid anti-fans =(.

poor hankyung.. why do anti fans begin to hate though? i dont get it =p like HATE hate. nobody knew hankyung before audition etc since he was always in china, and nobody knew how he was before. It's unfair just because of somebody's opinion can cause hankyung's activities to shrink? wth?

Guest Erika1430263587

WHY HANKYUNG? ):

WHY are Korean people like this? It's ok to not be a fan of him but man! Are they trying to kill him or something?

Anti-fans are insane..insane-er than me O_O;; And that is weird!

I hope Hankyung oppa is ok ):

Wow. I never knew Hankyung had so many antis.

I remember reading on SJFullhouse Forums that HanKyung was one of

the few celebritites without any negative comments from anti fans on

his cyworld so I'm kind of surprised to read this.

Anyways, I hope nothing bad will happen to him.

Guest na_yuht

^^ i argee!!

i dont knoe if this is truth or not. but if it is then i feel like slapping some anti-fans. arg!!! i've also noticed (along with like everyone) that hankyung havn't been quite active in suju activies in korea. HANKYUNG HWAITING!! bet those anitifans were like singers wannabe and got rejected by sm town cuz they have no talent and thats why they're lashing out on him. arg!! im so mad

Guest Angel88

IF THEY DARE TOUCH EVEN A SINGLE HAIR OF HIS THEY'RE GOING DOWN!!!! :angry:

Nasty people who have too much free time on their hands.. they're behaving worse than ANIMALS!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

Archived