Korean Anti-fans Next Target:

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay now that is freaky.

like WTF is wrong with them? they are hating on him simply because he's a foreigner. That is just dumb. i mean the world is becoming more diversified, so what the heck is wrong with him being a singer in korea?

i wanna slap all the antis. Seriously, they need to grow up. Just because you dislike some celebrity doesn't mean that you need to harass them like this. To the point in which they went to china is just plain insane. -_-

Guest Jamieâ„¢

is this real?

"the anti-fan socities are still extremely unhappy that he came to Korea to steal the native Korean stars' bowls of rice"

wtf.. what about all those korean artists performing in Japan, China, Thailand.. etc You don't see people from those countries trying to 'chase korean artists out'

korean anti-fans are crazy.. Hankyung doesn't deserve any of this

Guest Atmosphere.

Wow . . . . a gift with blood with knife stabbed in his picture. GOODNESS GRACIOUS.

Thats sort of scary. This shows how MUCH GUYS ARE SO JEALOUS OF HIM ;]

Guest damifino

It's racist propaganda... I can't believe folks are actually buying this! Unbelievable :wacko: Where are the facts to back any of this up??? And since when did you all start believing everything you read on the internet?

v I know! If they sent Hankyung to China because of the anti's, why didn't SM send Heechul and Kangin to China also since they have the most antis out of SuJu?

^Yeah Eunice. The whole time I was reading this I was just :lol:. Everything is SOOO fake. They wanted to send Geng to China to get away from antis?!? rofl. Might as well send all of Super Junior then if that was SM's intention.

trashhh.

and after several testings of the cake, it was concluded that the cake contained a nameless poisonous powder

Oh yes...they have a laboratory in their dorm to test for these nameless powders very often.

Guest estefania

omfg. those DAMN ANTIs are just people with raging jealousy of the people they torment. if they really dont like a person, why would they waste their own precious time terrorizing them? it just shows that theyre low-lives with nothing better to do.

argh!

hangeng, fighting!!

keep strong buddy!

Guest tip taps tip

^^^^ nvm v o: i just read damifino's reply loool.

i only read a little part of this (where it talks about the bags of blood or whatever)

and wow.... just wow...

just..

-_- k back to reading.

Guest efflorescence

I totally don't get why anti-fans exist to create misery for someone.

Are their lives sooo boring that they gotta resort to such tactics to spice things up?

Guest xxxNanaxxx

i think evey1 should calm down cuz i dont think this is 100% true,maybe it's a abit exaggerated,like some1 said if it's a secret then how could it leak out?.... :mellow: but if it is then i'm speechless..

Anti-fans will always be anti-fans so it is best to just ignore them but fight back if you have to.

Hankyung is probably one if not the SWEETEST person ever. He's such a gentleman and such a great guy, why pick on him? These fans are just so crazy.

Seriously need to seek help, these antis.

Hankyung will come through it all.

Antis really suck! They've got nothing better to do and their lives probably suck so they pick on others just to make their lives more interesting.

Guest Untouchable_M

TOUCH MY HANKYUNG AND SEE WHAT I'LL FREAKEN DO TO THESE MENTALLY IMPAIRED FEMALE DOGS!!!!! I'm sure all of SUJU fans got my back. :fury: :fury: :fury:

edit: OH fake? or...what?

Guest ginaaax3

I really feel bad for him. I didn't think all this was going on to him.

I don't get why the people are so cruel, I mean if you don't like him,

Then just don't inteferr. God damnn. I feel so sorry for himmm.

He seems really nice & hott lol

Okay that last note about the semen and stuff is just plain nasty =.=;;;

AHHH STUPID ANTI'S! Just Leave poor Han Kyung alone damn it! Geez!

Why do they want to kill celebs!? Geez...

Atupid Antis really have nothing to do in their life but HATE HATE HATE!

Why would you hate on Han Kyung in the first place? He's hardly in activity and he's really sweet so what's there to not like? I'd love to see him perform more but too bad we can't...

ANTI FANS LEAVE HIM ALONEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

For pete's sake, why cant you just detest an artist silently rather than cause trouble!!!

aishhh!!

Hankyung Oppa!! all i can say is JIA YOU!!! you'll always have loyal fans around!!!

Archived