Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

i didn't know kangta still goes on xman ... oh i cant wait to see minwoo vs kangta.

btw why are there 2 minwoo threads? lol this is the main one right?...since it's got more posts hehe :sweatingbullets:

^lolz like what Charlie_&_M said, Minwoo's an actor too. I think this one has more posts because we can post links for vids and stuff in the kdrama section :)

Charlie_&_M- totally bad right? I did go watch a few more times to see if it wasn't my jealousy speaking :sweatingbullets: I really hate the part where she has the headphones on...what was she lipping to...not her own song obviously. I guess everyone would be all awkward with smexy Minwoo. When he kissed her cheek...didn't he have just the perfect lips:? :w00t:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Charlie_&_M

O_O wahh, its out?! where did you get it? :x

Just look at the last page of Shinhwa's Thread in the Music Section, I think there's one link that you can download with NetTransport.

When he kissed her cheek...didn't he have just the perfect lips:?

Minwoo has the perfect lips for me too ^^, in fact he's my perfect man LOL !!

Guest Maaya

thanks Charlie_&_M,crystalis~!

and i have to agree. Minwoo was hot in the MV! cici's song tho... it was so :crazy: it annoyed me, a lot. shes not that great of a singer. but whatever.

<333 minwoo =D

Guest chopsticksandspoon

dang! minwoo's soo hot in this mv but the mv in\tslef... wa!!!!

i don't know if i'll even have watched it if ity doesn't have minwoo.

i don't know what will become of this mv if it doesn't have minwoo in it.

tsk tsk tsk

crystalis: thanks for this!!!!!!

Guest serawong

me d/ling the mv to watch....

but i'm def not keen in watching that cici... just loading it coz i want to see hot hot minwoo in it... without him... i seriously wont be bothered to watch the mv at all...heheeh

Dunno y my msg never get posted.... :unsure:

Anyway saw towards the end of the mv, stated there is a continuaton for pt 2... geez. this gal is lucky or wat!!

I prob just do a minwoo cut if there is a HQ version.. he looks really cute in tis mv.. :D

and Charlie, damn we r so right tat Minwoo is more suitable for the role of Rex... :lol: its a pity he cant take it n just shows how much he treasure the guys... makes u wanna go ..awww... :D

yes.. when i watch over the rainbow i knew the role was supposed to be minwoo's. Hwan hee did well for that character too hehe.

erm just a question..

ok minwoo was with this actress named shinae

you girls have any info of her? i'm so curious..

Guest xsilentangel

yes.. when i watch over the rainbow i knew the role was supposed to be minwoo's. Hwan hee did well for that character too hehe.

erm just a question..

ok minwoo was with this actress named shinae

you girls have any info of her? i'm so curious..

Name: Shin Ae

Birth: March 13, 1982

Height: 170cm [5'7"]

Weight: 49kg [108lbs]

OTHER:

CF Model

DRAMAS:

2004 - Wars of the Roses [MBC]

2003 - Summer Scent [KBS]

2001 - Four Sisters [MBC]

2000 - Medical Center [sBS]

MOVIES:

2003 - Silver Knife

2003 - Seasons in the Sun

CF:

CJ Aen.puh.rah.nee

LG Sah.ee.ohn [CYON]

Credits - http://asianfanatics.net

Yes, I heard he went out with Seoh Ji Young before he dated Shinae. I think Shinae and Minwoo's sister are close friends.

om/albums/v472/innocentxanqel/sbsdb.gif

Guest Charlie_&_M

AHHHH don't put their pictures in front of my eyes !!!!!! LOL

I can't stand those who hurt my Minwoo :crazy: !! :lol:

Anyway saw towards the end of the mv, stated there is a continuaton for pt 2... geez. this gal is lucky or wat!!

Rgal thanks for telling there will be a second part ^^ ! Maybe this time they will use the shooting that they did in the night club and CiCi with her weird outfit LOL !!

and Charlie, damn we r so right tat Minwoo is more suitable for the role of Rex...

Yep so so right ^^ !

Guest chibimarukochan

i was quite confused before...coz there were people saying the minwoo and Shinae thing was just a rumour and i saw in various articles saying different things. T_T...but i recently read this article at shinhwachangjo and it was talking about him and shinae, what he said after the break up and stuff...

Guest jemima

i was quite confused before...coz there were people saying the minwoo and Shinae thing was just a rumour and i saw in various articles saying different things. T_T...but i recently read this article at shinhwachangjo and it was talking about him and shinae, what he said after the break up and stuff...

no....it's not a rumour. They had been dating for almost 2 years. This is the pic when they celebrating their 1st year anniversary in 2004. The celebration was also attended by their closest friend. You can see Eric was there too.

mshinaeco6.png

mshinaenf8.jpg

Guest hugs4_maivyaj

honestly...erm...i'm jealous...yea they're over...but...i'm still jealous!!! AHHH!!!---haha...but yea...i didn't even know this existed until like right now. wowzers!!! haha...i'm going to come by often.

Guest loving_D

im glad hes still friends with shinae. playing it cool like a gentleman. seo ji young on the other hand doesn't deserve to be friends with minwoo. didn't she leave him for ryu shi won?

im glad hes still friends with shinae. playing it cool like a gentleman. seo ji young on the other hand doesn't deserve to be friends with minwoo. didn't she leave him for ryu shi won?

Wow, I knew about Shin Ae but not about Seo Ji Young. I just knew she went out with Ryu Shi Won for 5 years and that she broke up with him already.

I'm really curious, what was the gist of that article regarding his break-up with Shin Ae?

Guest hush156

PLSSSSSSS......... TAKE AWAY THOSE PICTURES OF MINWOO EXS....

YOU ARE KILLING US~~!! :crazy:

SERIOUSLY... I HATE THE SIGHT OF HER y_y

IF SHE WASNT SO HOLLOW IN THE HEAD..MAYBE ID LIKE HER A LITTLE.. >_<

FOR MINWOO...SHE WAS GOOD RIDDANCE t_t

Archived