Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest queenjihyun

@angellana08 tnx.... no i mean the other guy , the one with in the escalator with jeans????

Lol..sorry i thought you asking for the guy that i posted jjh bff..

Im not sure but i think you are right that guy is her manager. :D

@hongchae1

Those Rouge & Lounge CF photos were taken in SHANGHAI, CHINA instead of South Korea as I saw the blogger saying so in Weibo.

(Cr: weibo @明熙世界里的風)

----------

@angellana08

according to Chinese fans, the crews of "Assassination" are in Shanghai already. There are around 200 people staying at the same hotel. But seems goddess isn't there yet... it's believed that she will be going to Shanghai in these few days.

Guest queenjihyun

Just saw this jjh old commercial the guy who is dancing with him is daniel matsuga the pbb grand winner in our country. :D small world..lol

Jun Ji Hyun [CF 2006] - Samsung Anycall Color Jac…:

it's been a while since the last time i visited this thread hehe will uri goddess attend korean drama awards? she got nominated for daesang right? hope she'll bagged this one again :)

can't wait to see her also on assassination cuz she's hot doing action scenes :D

and thank u for all the updates :-bd keep posting!

Hello chingus...newbie here.

I came from shipper paradise Do Min Jon (kim soo hyun) Cheon song yi ( Jeon Ji hyun). But i am a certified JJH fanatic since Windstruck day..It so happened that i joined first in shippers paradise.

why i like her sooo much? I can't explain.. theres something on her that i dont see in the other celebrity.. shes so lovable, a timeless beauty.. her acting ability is awesome. its so easy for her to change her character from comedy to drama vice versa..

it's been a while since the last time i visited this thread hehe will uri goddess attend korean drama awards? she got nominated for daesang right? hope she'll bagged this one again

:)

can't wait to see her also on assassination cuz she's hot doing action scenes :D

and thank u for all the updates :-bd keep posting!

Let's cross our fingers my fellow chingu... All of us really miss her so much. We want to see her attendance in Korean Drama Awards..what style and color of gown that she gonna wear..

And for her movie Assassination.. Lets clap our hands and congratulate her wholehearthedly =D> =D> =D> , because she found her true love, doing an action film..

It really fits for her. shes so good in action, and not afraid in doing some stunts..

who knows how to speak korean?

• Could you please translate this...
  • pretty please [-O< [-O< [-O<thank you :x
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGTdKNw8qHE

BEHIND-THE-SCENES: ASSASSINATION3ee7bdc1jw1ekdxkdu4icj21i0200avn.jpg今天我像不像民国学生。。今天要拍夜戏。。艾玛~偷拍到导演了!今天全智贤来哦!韩国电影《暗杀》,中文名《米拉波》片场直击。
cr: http://weibo.com/xzq2882
I stumbled upon Xie Chi Keung's weibo (did I get his name right?) account. He's been posting his behind-the-scenes of the Assassination filming. @loyun or anyone out there who can understand Chinese if you could please translate what he posted. Director Choi Dong Hoon is the guy with the baseball hat, black & red track pants, and Asics kicks. Jeon Ji Hyun (全智贤) is mentioned. Is that JJH in the picture? So, JJH is in Shanghai already? This means NO airport fashion pictures? :(

@demarchelier

yes he mentioned that "oh today Jun Ji Hyun will come". But seems no one has seen goddess in Shanghai yet and that blogger didn't say he see goddess or something alike. So..... it's unsafe to conclude that goddess has arrived Shanghai already for the time being.. let's wait and seeeeeeeeeeee...

loyun said: @demarchelier yes he mentioned that "oh today Jun Ji Hyun will come". But seems no one has seen goddess in Shanghai yet and that blogger didn't say he see goddess or something alike. So..... it's unsafe to conclude that goddess has arrived Shanghai already for the time being.. let's wait and seeeeeeeeeeee...