Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

3 Conditions That Attract Men’s Attention

[by Shin Na Young] Today, a word such as ‘some boy’ is often used by young generations. ‘Someboy’ means a guy that a woman has something going on with and is used when a woman expresses a good feeling toward a guy. However, attracting this charming guy is not as easy as women think.
What conditions do attractive women have that could easily steal men’s hearts?

▶3 Conditions
z0qvoqebd83dkybqubs2lpr6s6jnqv1g.jpg
1. Slim legsOne of the conditions that many attractive women have is slim and tight leg shape. Gianna Jun’s look in successfully ended series ‘Love from Star’ was chosen as many men’s dream girl look. To steal the ‘someboy’s heart, wear a skirt or dress that reveal slim leg shape.
read more here: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=12749  

hahah

Ha Jung Woo ("Assassination" & "The Berlin File"), Lee Jung Jae ("Assassination", "The Thieves" & "Il Mare"), Che Tae Hyun ("My Sassy Girl"), Jang Hyuk ("Windstruck") and Jung Woo Sung ("Daisy")...all being named for "Ice Bucket".

let's see whether any of them dares to name goddess   

=))

class="post-title h-main"K-Pop Attracts Louis Vuitton Investment

The major fashion houses got a taste of Korean pop culture power earlier this year when a pair of $625 Jimmy Choo high-heels mysteriously began selling out in stores around the world. Behind the vanishing pumps: a brief cameo by the shoes in “My Love From the Star,” the South Korean alien romance drama starring Jun Ji-hyun that has become a phenomenon in China and across the continent.

Amorepacific Corp.090430.SE +2.56%, a Korean cosmetics giant that logged $3.7 billion in revenue last year, rose 2.6% Thursday and is up 115% so far this year to trade at a record high. Amorepacific also counts Ms. Jun as a celebrity endorser.

BN-EE930_junjih_G_20140821024902.jpg

http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2014/08/21/k-pop-attracts-louis-vuitton-investment/

Guest queenjihyun

I know that this is out of the blue comment but im so happy that jun ji hyun is married and have a partner in life. So there will always be a man that always at her side and support her no matter what..and most especially will took good care of her whenever she's in pain or in sadness. I think having a family is more important than fame and fortune.

[Korean News - 25.07.2014]
Sales of JJH endorsed VB "Slimmer DX" exceeds 10 billions won (US$10M) in one month
e9557b02tw1ejkika3hd5j20rs0rswj0.jpg

Amore Pacific chose JUN JI HYUN as the model for its main product VB Program "Slimmer Dx" in April.  Its sales revenue exceeds 10 billions won (US$10M) in one month.
(Cr: Weibo @全智賢BYONE站, translating http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/industry/201407/e2014072516123447430.htm)

angellana08 said: I know that this is out of the blue comment but im so happy that jun ji hyun is married and have a partner in life. So there will always be a man that always at her side and support her no matter what..and most especially will took good care of her whenever she's in pain or in sadness. I think having a family is more important than fame and fortune.

@loyun I translated your piece of news.
FLAWLESS JEON JI HYUNRECENTLY APPOINTED AS THE NEW MUSE OF HERAJeon Ji Hyun's lifted, elastic skin is consistent with the luxurious image of the brand.
[Korean news - Vizu Creative Partners - 2014 August 20]
213C703B53F4302E3873D8

Glamorous and luxurious actress Jeon Ji Hyun was selected as the new muse. Jeon Ji Hyun is enjoying a second peak of popularity. In particular all wannabe women want her elastic skin without pores or wrinkles. She's become the icon of Korean beauty.
The one in charge of model selection said "Jeon Ji Hyun best represents the Republic of Korea and the ultra-feminine image of Hera designed for beauty and luxury. In addition Jeon Ji Hyun shows thorough self-management and always appearing professional. Jeon Ji Hyun is attractive in many other areas. She is an example of a woman with self-confidence and dignity. She is the most suitable person to represent Hera's image of professionalism and luxury beauty".
Meanwhile, Jeon Ji Hyun's thoughts on the selection, "I am pleased to represent the Republic of Korea Hera brand. I'll try to give a look to show more progress in various fields with Hera. I look forward to working as the new muse of Hera. Expect more activities in the future". 
Hera will feature Jeon Ji Hyun as the new muse on September 1st.

After some of the a-list actors involved in controversies this year, netz keep talking about how it's downhill for them, including JJH.  okay, am i missing something or what?! what are they talking about?! As far as I know, most of JJH's existing endorsements have released new cfs for the new season. She has signed new endorsements and has been attending events, left and right. Statistics show the increase of revenue in sales on the products she endorses. She's been receiving accolades from different organizations and award-giving bodies. And most of these came after her controversy!  I am just perplexed, and makes me wanna do this...

my-sassy-girl-o.gif

Sorry for the rant. I just had to let this out. Good morning to me. Anyway, the Daphne event is tomorrow and I can't wait to see JJH strut down the runway. Pictures galore! 8->

Guest queenjihyun

demarchelier said: @loyun I translated your piece of news.
FLAWLESS JEON JI HYUNRECENTLY APPOINTED AS THE NEW MUSE OF HERAJeon Ji Hyun's lifted, elastic skin is consistent with the luxurious image of the brand.
[Korean news - Vizu Creative Partners - 2014 August 20]

Glamorous and luxurious actress Jeon Ji Hyun was selected as the new muse. Jeon Ji Hyun is enjoying a second peak of popularity. In particular all wannabe women want her elastic skin without pores or wrinkles. She's become the icon of Korean beauty.
The one in charge of model selection said "Jeon Ji Hyun best represents the Republic of Korea and the ultra-feminine image of Hera designed for beauty and luxury. In addition Jeon Ji Hyun shows thorough self-management and always appearing professional. Jeon Ji Hyun is attractive in many other areas. She is an example of a woman with self-confidence and dignity. She is the most suitable person to represent Hera's image of professionalism and luxury beauty".
Meanwhile, Jeon Ji Hyun's thoughts on the selection, "I am pleased to represent the Republic of Korea Hera brand. I'll try to give a look to show more progress in various fields with Hera. I look forward to working as the new muse of Hera. Expect more activities in the future". 
Hera will feature Jeon Ji Hyun as the new muse on September 1st.

saoirselmo said: After some of the a-list actors involved in controversies this year, netz keep talking about how it's downhill for them, including JJH.  okay, am i missing something or what?! what are they talking about?! As far as I know, most of JJH's existing endorsements have released new cfs for the new season. She has signed new endorsements and has been attending events, left and right. Statistics show the increase of revenue in sales on the products she endorses. She's been receiving accolades from different organizations and award-giving bodies. And most of these came after her controversy!  I am just perplexed, and makes me wanna do this...

my-sassy-girl-o.gif

Sorry for the rant. I just had to let this out. Good morning to me. Anyway, the Daphne event is tomorrow and I can't wait to see JJH strut down the runway. Pictures galore! 8->