(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Will spam sexy Taec dance =))

@ 0.32 when he took off his jacket.. OoO woooo!!!! Lol!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6WRrW3ntk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

oh my goodness!! Right from the start of the video where Taec is slowly unbuttoning his sleeve.. he has this habit to bit his lowet lip..pervy thoughts power on!!! Pervy ff power on! =))

Will spam sexy Taec dance =))

@ 0.32 when he took off his jacket.. OoO woooo!!!! Lol!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6WRrW3ntk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

oh my goodness!! Right from the start of the video where Taec is slowly unbuttoning his sleeve.. he has this habit to bit his lowet lip..pervy thoughts

power on!!! Pervy ff power on! =))

DROOLS!***

Guest charliew

Love seeing her so comfortable with him :xShe is so cute, innocent, angelic and expressive and on the other hand he is manly, mature, leader and expression less. They are just complete each other. Perfect!
tzh3.pngPS:
Its all started from Oppa Dongsaeng relationship :) (just like khj/hmin)

DROOLS!***

The preview of the video is making me crazy enough inside! But i need to remain poker face as im in the train right now heading to work. Omo, i really wanna watch it lol. * inhale deeply *

Guest Thet Witch

Love seeing her so comfortable with him :xShe is so cute, innocent, angelic and expressive and on the other hand he is manly, mature, leader and expression less. They are just complete each other. Perfect!

PS:

Its all started from Oppa Dongsaeng relationship :) (just like khj/hmin)

Totally off topic ... But so glad to bump into another hyunmin shipper;)

Archived