Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

my dear dongseang... those r my 'old granny' reading glasses... Im blind as a bat without them... How am I suppose to appreciate cutie's gorgeous face without my glasses I tot U hav a big LCD TV to use as a monitor for your computer... aint that big enough... maybe too much of the good 'hot' stuff is burning off your eyeballs alrdy

@ctfrsgp, Why haven't I thought of that!!! You are really a great adviser when it comes to bigger things!!! :P

pwwwaaahhhhhaaaa... looks like the 'hotness' has gotten to your head and toasted your brain cells alrdy >:)

Article on Dramabeans
Level 7 Civil Servant’s ballroom flirting and agent trainingby girlfriday | January 7, 2013 | 

Level7_30.jpg

Finally, a tux! Who’d have thought it’d be so hard to get a wannabe-James-Bond in a tuxedo, for pete’s sake? Priorities, Show. We’ve got more stills and teasers for spytastic rom-com Level 7 Civil Servant, featuring leads Joo-won and Choi Kang-hee in that one ballroom dancing scene that for some reason has to be in every single spy rom-com. You know the one: two spies dance while spying on neighboring diplomats/terrorists/informants waltzing nearby, stealth-attack henchmen while doing fancy dance moves learned at Spy Academy, heat up their sexual chemistry, catch all the bad guys, aaaaand big dip to finish. That’s storytelling economy for ya.

The other stills feature second lead Chansung in special ops training, led by Ahn Ne-sang and his lieutenant Jang Young-nam. The pair of them should be a riot together, though you wouldn’t know it from the stills. But you wouldn’t cast two comedic talents like them and waste them on buttoned-up serious roles, would you? Would you?

Overall the teasers give a good feel for the show — light, fast, heavy on the comedy and the action, thank goodness. The actors don’t seem afraid to look ridiculous, so I think we’re in for a good time. I’m ridiculously excited for Uhm Tae-woong’cameo, just for the meta bromance alone.

The closer we get, the more my excitement level rises. Maybe I’m conflating my impatience for seeing Joo-won as 007 Lite with my anticipation for the show. Oh who’re we kidding. That pretty much encompasses all of my excitement for the show. Bye-bye melodramas, hello secret agent shenanigans!

Level 7 Civil Servant premieres January 23 on MBC.

http://youtu.be/Whcbbpn_HDc

http://youtu.be/ROaEjzWJTLw

Level7_31.jpg

Level7_32.jpg

Level7_33.jpg

Level7_34.jpg

Level7_35.jpg

Level7_36.jpg

Level7_39.jpg

Level7_40.jpg

Level7_41.jpg

Level7_42.jpg

Level7_43.jpg

Level7_38.jpg

Level7_37.jpg

Via Xports News

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/01/level-7-civil-servants-ballroom-flirting-and-agent-training/

^omfg... @coolreborn 

.... where did that screencap of him giving a kissy face come from? .... I must watchh...... T^T
AISH... I know joowon's new drama is set to air soon, but... im having withdrawals right now.... and so.... I PUT ALL OF GAKSITAL ON MY TABLET!!!! PWAHAHHAHAHA.... gawd i need help... T^T

Oh Lawd, yesterday's episode is so full of awesomeness and hilarity. I know I shouldn't drink something while watching 1N2D... I squirted coffee everywhere!! I couldn't stop laughing when they're playing that zombie game :)) =)) . Now I'm having stomach cramps from laughing so much.. Okay break over, now I'm going back to the episode.. :-B

i got a question... 
Joowon was on a program called 100 women - it's the same program where he said he liked jin se yeon as his ideal type.... 
does anyone know where I can find the ep? I see clips online but.... T^T NOTHINGGGGGG 

Oh Lawd' date=' yesterday's episode is so full of awesomeness and hilarity. I know I shouldn't drink something while watching 1N2D... I squirted coffee everywhere!! I couldn't stop laughing when they're playing that zombie game :)) =)) . Now I'm having stomach cramps from laughing so much.. Okay break over, now I'm going back to the episode.. :-B[/quote']

dear twin @coolreborn For me, itz mealtimes tat i cant watch 1N2D. I used to do tat and I almost spewed food onto my mom's face a few times. So now, 1N2D is banned during mealtimes for me. Another place where we shldnt watch is on public transportation. I got stares fr passengers on the trains whenever I watch the funny eps. this morning I watched the zombie scenes on my company bus on my way to work... i nearly burst out laughing... tried to to cover my mouth and ended up giggling. think i will suffer fr internal injuries if I keep tat up :))

DDuk said: ^omfg... @coolreborn 

.... where did that screencap of him giving a kissy face come from? .... I must watchh...... T^T
AISH... I know joowon's new drama is set to air soon, but... im having withdrawals right now.... and so.... I PUT ALL OF GAKSITAL ON MY TABLET!!!! PWAHAHHAHAHA.... gawd i need help... T^T

coolreborn said: DDuk said: ^omfg... @coolreborn