Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I hope everything will be OK. The question is:

why was they trying to kill us by such painful method?!

By the way,

Kim Seung Woo right now is filming the drama “Third Ward” on tvN. Lee Su Geun and

Kim Jong Min are doing variety-show “Three Fools” on tvN. And no one from KBS

don’t dismiss them for that.

@stearly Not forgetting CTH who shld hav started his filming routine for Jeon Woo Chi although tatz KBS proj. So far only JWoonie's "adoptive parents" UTW & SSK r still "unemployed"? :D

I really hope those were ugly false rumors!!!! Can you believe I only slept 5 hours because I was too anxious? I went to bed at 2am, but I already woke up at 7am (I usually wake up at 9am) because my heart was filled with concerns.

I wonder how many tweets cutie received?

ctfrsgp said:

stearly

wrote:

»

I hope everything will be OK. The question is:<br />

why was they trying to kill us by such painful method?! <br />

<br />

By the way,<br />

Kim Seung Woo right now is filming the drama “Third Ward” on tvN. Lee Su Geun and<br />

Kim Jong Min are doing variety-show “Three Fools” on tvN. And no one from KBS<br />

don’t dismiss them for that.

aisling said: I really hope those were ugly false rumors!!!! Can you believe I only slept 5 hours because I was too anxious? I went to bed at 2am, but I already woke up at 7am (I usually wake up at 9am) because my heart was filled with concerns.

I wonder how many tweets cutie received?

@mrdimples

So I listened to the original version of Nothing better and it's indeed a great song! Maybe I'm too biased, but I like cutie's cover more. Because he started in a lower voice than Jung Yup, so his high pitch part sounded even better.

I hope we'll get a clearer video of cutie singing this song.

This only shows that lots of people loves Joo Won in 1N2D. And that lots of girls will be heartbroken and lost if he will not be there. :D

@coolreborn the scare they gave us tis morning has made tis noona's hair turned more white in jus a few hrs and not forgetting more wrinkles too #:-S

@stearlyMe too! I want to hunt down that evil person! If he only knew what he did to us!!!

We couldn't sleep, we lost our appetite, our blood pressure went up, somebody almost had a heart attack, ... :D

@aisling whoz the poor soul who had a heart attack? :))