[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

No matter what people say about Leeteuk, the conclusion I came about is, there must be something so good in him that the other members love him a lot and their parents trust their children with him. :D

50 pages soon. Everyone FIGHTING.

I am just beginning to take a close look at LeeTeuk because of WGM - and I would say each time, I discover something good about him. Being the leader of a big group is a big responsibility - and I admire and respect him so much about that. In episode 9, I can't believe he is telling the boys to say their thank you's for the food and to show her their good spirit again (cheerful and playful) - and he even counted 1-2-3! And I guess Sora admires him so much every time he does this especially when he gets so protective of her, i.e., 'don't point your fingers at her - greet her first, and when he told Donghae not to touch the standee. :lol:

I am happy for this couple but at the same time sad too; just like what the MCs were saying - it is a pity they are both so busy that they don't have time to see each other. But one thing I can say, whatever was shown in episode 9, is what is really happening between them - that conversation after the brothers left - I felt sad - especially when LT said "we have not seen each other in a while - did you miss me?" and Sora was quick to respond "yes, I missed you". It would have been nicer if she added "that's why I came" (sorry-it's just me hoping).

edit: BTW - I love the Fighting Juniors - they are funny - but I would like to say something special about Sung Min. I think he is the only one who didn't take the tasks as a joke - he very well understood what sister-in-law was asking (although KyuHyun also had an inkling on what she wanted them to do); SungMin even asked for more task since he was given only one. Looks like he don't joke that much also. I even noticed he was concerned that the other boys shook sister-in-law's hand. His comment was "why did you hold her hand?"

Hi guys, another silent, but no more, lurker!!

Uhm, I was just strolling through the comments for the video message to Teukso about what you should say in the video.. how about things that make them smile like they do us, like "watching the dimple couple gives us dimples too!" "Our cheek bones rise higher to the heavens with each episode!" XD

Good luck with the video, its a great idea; I'd love to contribute but my studies only allow me on here for the briefest moments for updates and insights and discussions.

I just want to also point out, as many others already have, please stop assuming the worst of Sora eonnie.. They may be similar but the way they show their love (boisterously vs shyly) and aspects of their mannerisms are different and will be, because in Korea humbleness is expected in a lady, and Sora eonnie is a respectable beautiful lady who isn't exempt from humbleness.

I love these two just because they are quite so complimentary to each other- its so moving.

(Oh.. its getting longer isn't it)

I apologise from now for my forwardness. I just want to address something from a little back. My mother posted on this forum, wearily as many of us first posters are, about myself and her watching and adoring teukso and other couples. I am 17 years old, and I have been exposed to this culture from a young age. I am proud to say for my age I am very mature, but when it comes to my family I can over react.

I understand there are people on here who do not enjoy us rambling about other couples, its acceptable and someone (I cannot quote, as I am on my phone) gave a perfected answer as to why we do so, and thank you for that answer to end the issue I guess. But what I cannot tolerate is being called impressionable and any negativity towards my mother. Whereas the rest of the reply was relevant to the posts here, the general opinion of my upbringing was not appreciated upon my discovery of it.

I see this as a community where we can express our love for Teukso, because we aren't surrounded by fans in our life, the internet, as always for anything K, is a thriving place. And I am glad for this place. But if it is going to be a place with negativity, how would we thrive, spread the love and encourage other teuksoers to take part in conversations?

Thank you.

Akane, thank you very much for understanding, I would very much like to contribute more, but until I have everything under control I feel content with just observing all of your amazing posts.

She hasn't shied away, but again thank you for your consideration of my feelings ^^

Hwaiting!

Guest szillion

111126 MOA Taiwan : Super Junior MC time “Who you want to marry?”

cr: skuostar

When Leeteuk asked fans in MOA Taiwan, “Who’s member Super Junior you want to marry with?” he called them one by one and then Donghae said “Leeteuk shii!!” all member said “No..No…He’s married already”

Look at his body gesture..leeteuk seems don’t wanna asked for his self..Siwon really shock when he know it..hahaha..

Thanks to Puteri Afieza for the tip ^^!

VinniE

That is a really close fancam. One thing that bothered me though is that he replied "Is okay, that is not real"...

I know that is the reality but it hurts if SORA hears this. Sounds like Teuki was trying to calm the fans down..

How long do WGM couples usually last? And you guys were saying about living together...will they actually do that?

Regarding Lee Teuk. To be honest, I wasn't quite fond of him in the beginning. Just because of the bad name...and stuff. He does have a "quick mouth". But since I have been following super junior, I think he had grown on me. The thing that I appreciates most is how he never fails to give his best in everything he does. Even Fighting Junior's evil maknae talks formally to him... The maknae has said that Teuki is the Hyung he admire most. You guys are right when you said that he must have done something right that deserves the respect of their members. Sure they get embarrassed by his forwardness or things he have said... but they know Teuki will always be doing the best for Super Junior. And this is the same with Sora-shi... Once teuki have decided to invest his time in this relationship, he will do his best. I am glad he is given this chance... to experience this virtual family (hello baby) and wife! (We Got Married!) before he leaves to serve the country.

I didn't know Sora before this but I really enjoy having her on the show. Definitely will put Sunny on the list of movies to watch this winter break! I love her cute shyness but at the same time she is quite an initiator as well. She isn't the typical asian...being shy and weak all the time. She laughs hard at his silliness and gasps all the time.. which i think is quite amusing. Don't know why.. just love Asian girls laughing out loud! Oh.. and poor thing... so many crazy brother-in-laws!

I wish I was part of fighting junior! Can help the dimple couple...

Guest sjeunhae

Hi DC lovers :wub: :wub:  I am also a silent lurker but not anymore lolll XD

ep9 was really funny thanks to our fighting junior brother in law :lol: :lol: ... i think our DC couple are doing well on their own and they are not awkward anymore and from my point of view, i think sora is in love with leeteuk but she's just too shy to admit it.

i seriously cant wait to see ep 10 !!!! im definitely going to watch it live !!!!!

Guest kopi_c_st

Good day everyone. i having been going back n fro from this thread n Baidu Tieba. I saw this and would like to say that our wifey is slowly taking her intiative.

remember the YeBong drink that we saw in ep 9. The original/real brand of that drink should be Bong Bong. but our wifey used this special YeBong sticker to cover the original brand, we can see from the screencap that the stickers were not very well pasted. LeeTeuk said that he wants to keep it (or something close to it). usually in Korea shows, all brand has to be covered just like the health drink she gave to FTJ...

5ab5c9ea15ce36d3aac96c7a3af33a87e850b1af.jpg

eac4b74543a98226ea01c46d8a82b9014b90ebbc.jpg

c75c10385343fbf23a624869b07eca8065388f2a.jpg

8c1001e93901213f1ac2a09654e736d12e2e9583.jpg

* ANNOUNCEMENT *

Dimple Couple 100th day Anniversary Project

Dear all DC couple fans,

We will be tweeting Leeteuk and Sora a fan made video. It will be a video consisting the compilation of their sweet/ fun/ shy moments with meaningful songs as the background music.

And most importantly are the love notes and messages from all the DC couple fans!

* Pls send your completed art work/ handwritten & photograph softcopy love notes to Ms.Jikam

Email: jungbpg@yahoo.com

Deadline: 23th Dec 2011

Pls remember to sign off at the end of your message with your name/ nick and also which country you are from.

Thank you for your support & participation!

Guest Ms.Jikam

i wonder if eunhyuk ideal blind date is like sora, like fair complexion, big eyes and i noticed when i searched the name that  hyukie like, sora and the other actress looks similar.  shes the actress from stars falling from the sky.

if that so, Leeteuk must save Sora from Eunhyukie, kkkkk

Guest sjeunhae

Sora's Twitter update:

Love how she's not afraid to show her no makeup face. ^^ She's SO down to earth.

보내주신선물 잘쓰겠습니다!

*quoted image*

http://twitter.com/#...9027329/photo/1

한겨울에도 끄떡없겠어요! 아이고 뜨시다... 감사합니다~~

*quoted image*

http://twitter.com/#...9294464/photo/1

I think she also changed her twit picture?

*quoted image*

OMG !! her face is soooo pretyyyy... *jealous mode on* ><

btw do you guys remember the song used at the end of ep 8 ...its called lullaby by Ra.D

here is the download link for it http://www.mediafire.com/?9q5g83yjs3jvz0l

I can upload the whole album if you want it smile.gif

@sjeunhae  :seriously thank you for the link biggrin.gifwhen i heard it  in ep.8 of Dimple Couple i've started to search for it all over the net. I really love this song now because it really matches DC and the do not want to seperate scene of ep.8 "what a lovely scene"smile.gif

BTW! DC lovers are getting bigger and bigger. If you will notice in Teukso facebook fanpage the no. of likes keeps increasing. There are so many people who loves this couple now. Congratz Teukso! Fighting!!rolleyes.gif

@CQ23 OMG. I want to HUG you for saying that. I have in mind to write a post about Leeteuk's character. Some people think he is a richard simmons, and I won't deny that he did rather tactless stuff before but like you said, he's mostly misunderstood by people who look only at a few negative things he did without ever seeing that the positive things he's done and achieved outdo by far the negative things. Nobody is perfect. I would like to see people who keep criticizing others be as successful and as good a person as the people they criticize sometimes. I know for one I'm also far from perfect. It's much easier to point out something done wrong than to not do anything wrong yourself. EVERYBODY do something they are not proud of. EVERYBODY have flaws of character.The difference lies wherein there are enough positive things to offset those flaws and if remorse has been shown, and mistakes learned. Haha. you just unleashed the frustrated feelings of an ELF. yiiikes.

I accept your hug lol.

I understand what you said and that is what I mean. I have at times acted like a richard simmons but those few instances do not reflect my personality as a whole. I am pretty sure everyone at some point has done stuff like that. Since Leeteuk is in the spotlight stuff gets magnified and exaggerated. I mean he is not doing harm to anyone.

As far as the show goes, I also think he is falling for Sora. I am kind of glad he was partnered with someone younger than him since he has mentioned that he wants a younger wife ^_^