Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Guest tisyankee

47580b40.gif:D:lol:

haaha... this banner made in advance by our dear banner queen elin :wub: was supposed to celebrate our upcoming PAGE 1300 ~~

which now is converted to be our GRAND NEW PAGE 10TH CELEBRATION BANNER ~~~ ^O^~~~

Rae Won + Geun Young in the well-received cute, funny, touching movie "My Little Bride" (2004) :Da56101a3.gif

10thpage.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

10pagecele2ya.jpg

oh.. Im late.... Congratulationz on reaching the 10th page!! playful kim raewon and the kyootest My Little bride couple!! :D

+ It's abs shame dat soompi lost out the old thread, I regret I din't save as many pix as I could. <__<

Guest minminfish

hELlo all !! I am back!! been on vacation! hekee.

what a disaster at soompi! I miss veri much my oppa!

my sharing of my beloved ...ing and clride couple :wub: ^^

%C0%D3%BC%F6%B1%E8%B7%A1.jpg

img_2786977_1182819_0.jpg

%C0%D3%BC%F6%C1%A44.jpg

clride2005_20673678.jpg

krwisj2.jpg

krwisj1.jpg

krwisj.jpg

credit to those who uploaded :P

Guest minminfish

Phoebe..THANK GOD YOU STARTED THIS... sure count me in... :)

Keep the Raewon spirit burning......

rwon.jpg

YEA... rae won oppa is the HANDSOME-est, the CUTE-est!!!!!!! *blush* :P

4ed3c0a2.jpg

AtticCat_Best_02.jpg

bbbfbdcf.jpg

7bd1db80.jpg

cc7a101d.jpg

MY ALL TIME FAVE DRAMA!! ATTIC CAT!!

Oppa were terrific in it, his expressions and looks always make me crack up!! :lol:

Guest minminfish

Hiya! a favor to ask *blush*

I lost the old avies. n the new ones not fit in size. may i ask, mega nice artwork queens, plez resize this banner to fit with the other one?? mega thanx to all. <3 :P

901E04E7-EAD1-4732-BBB8-C3E4D94C16E.jpg

Guest heidsc

Rae Won is really sexy , cute and funny.

his smile just melts my heart.. these eyes are mesmerizing.

good to be back in the forum. :)

Guest chubzzy

wow!! i was just away for today and now this wonderful thread has gone up to 10th page! hehe... so glad!! Hope this thread will thrive!! :)

i have made this to celebrate our 10th page! though i really hope the '10th' is replaced with '1300th' instead, but well well... :P sorry it's not very nice.... i'm not a very artistic person... :mellow:

cf2084c36gw.jpg

plus... some black and white pics of rae won oppa!! :)B)

996ve.jpg

1007hn.jpg

1011fu.jpg

1022mp1.jpg

1046mw.jpg

1056st.jpg

1187eq.jpg

849730ce8nb.jpg

688fd3d2ezio085rx.jpg

Guest doroAnxx05

cf2084c36gw.jpg

whoaa, more celeb banner, yippiee!! I like all da pix in it, I m getting to like black n white pix, making da facial features of krw more outstanding, niceee! :wub:

thnxx alot for sharin'!! :P

HEY Middy!! :D:) (waving waving) - spottted u on !

Middy BIG BIG HUGS for you dearie!! Gosh - I know how u feel! Just like when I had my whole PC crashed and stood up on me way back in SCHOOL!! (*TEARY EYED) :( I Just LOST EVERYTHING!! Middy - the feeling is mutual.

Since the drastic revamp of soompi, the first few days proved a tad bit disorientated about the whole thingy. OK - Here, had been pretty much fiddling on my own with the artworks.

OK- let me share my first simple artwork (ever!) with u all.(I know I am still very much novice at this....My artwork is WAY beyond any comparisons to that of our renowned banner QUEENS here like elinluv, ling99905, etc....hehehe. Hope tis would cheer u all up!)

KRW-Amended2.gif

This artwork is specially dedicated to those good ol loyal Rae WOners,...xpecially to dearest Middy, ling999, elinluv, Sonickim, luckycarrie, PChoi, cholo, ke_aicrissy,ponpon, ladymac, RWSJlove, honeypia ....So glad to have u all back ..

..and too for those newbies -WELCOME !! :D

No doubt the next few weeks, or even months. would be all HARD WORK, HARD WORK AND HARD WORK! But together we shall weather all storms to bring the ALL THINGS KIM RAE WON thread back to life! Alive and Kicking!!! AJA AJA FIghting!

Take care ya!

wow!!!!!! EdWON.

Many thanks for your effort and yeah..... I'm so glad that you've made this artwork. em05nice2.gif

Well done and keep it up. ththmbup.gif

wow!! i was just away for today and now this wonderful thread has gone up to 10th page! hehe... so glad!! Hope this thread will thrive!! :)

i have made this to celebrate our 10th page! though i really hope the '10th' is replaced with '1300th' instead, but well well... :P sorry it's not very nice.... i'm not a very artistic person... :mellow:

cf2084c36gw.jpg

Yeah!!!! em09.gifem09.gif snowdrop 'chubzzy' ..... thanks for the celebrating artwork...... let's keep this wonderful thread moving...

Guest obbsaran

TQ TQ for the pretty celeb banners, elin, Pchoi, ling, chubbzzy. ^.^^^

Cheers to rae won oppah, and the lovely thread. :lol:

~*credit to clride

poster_04.jpgposter_03.jpg

poster_05.jpg

I always feel the mutual sweetness between them. :wub:

Guest obbsaran

Hi all :)

Below are RW Dramas or Movies thread links being started in soompi. You may click on the links below

Kim Rae Won Stars in "Mr. Socrates"

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=174

Attic Cat

atticcat.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1356

My Little Bride" (2004)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1245

Ing.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=229

My Love Patzzi

myluvpatzi.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1378

Love Story In Harvard (러브스토리 인 하버드)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=507

:)

yahh, done supporting these threads!! ling, TQ for the effort! I will keep doing so. ^.^^

Hey Raewoners!

Finally the Samsung CF making clip which also features other footages like SYLM vid and Mr.Socrates is out!

c9b0a573.jpg

a76b8af2.jpg

http://user.chol.com/~jjong4780/1005rahi.wmv

credits to hyu of RaeWonIsland and lawarni

Rae Won looks so handsome, charming in there ahh......eb4y9x.gifeb4zmd.gif:wub:^_^

And a big welcome to all the newbies! Please do drop by more often and discuss about RW, don't be shy, we are really a friendly bunch here. :P

HEY Middy!! :D:) (waving waving) - spottted u on !

Middy BIG BIG HUGS for you dearie!! Gosh - I know how u feel! Just like when I had my whole PC crashed and stood up on me way back in SCHOOL!! (*TEARY EYED) :( I Just LOST EVERYTHING!! Middy - the feeling is mutual.

Since the drastic revamp of soompi, the first few days proved a tad bit disorientated about the whole thingy. OK - Here, had been pretty much fiddling on my own with the artworks.

OK- let me share my first simple artwork (ever!) with u all.(I know I am still very much novice at this....My artwork is WAY beyond any comparisons to that of our renowned banner QUEENS here like elinluv, ling99905, etc....hehehe. Hope tis would cheer u all up!)

KRW-Amended2.gif

This artwork is specially dedicated to those good ol loyal Rae WOners,...xpecially to dearest Middy, ling999, elinluv, Sonickim, luckycarrie, PChoi, cholo, ke_aicrissy,ponpon, ladymac, RWSJlove, honeypia ....So glad to have u all back ..

..and too for those newbies -WELCOME !! :D

No doubt the next few weeks, or even months. would be all HARD WORK, HARD WORK AND HARD WORK! But together we shall weather all storms to bring the ALL THINGS KIM RAE WON thread back to life! Alive and Kicking!!! AJA AJA FIghting!

Take care ya!

Wow edwon really good artwork you have there! It's your first time doing artwork? You did an even better job than me then.

And the charm of Rae Won really brings us all together to inspire us to make arts showing our love and support. He will be really touched if he sees all these too I bet. ^^

Guest obbsaran

Hey Raewoners!

Finally the Samsung CF making clip which also features other footages like SYLM vid and Mr.Socrates is out!

http://user.chol.com/~jjong4780/1005rahi.wmv

credits to hyu of RaeWonIsland and lawarni

Rae Won looks so handsome, charming in there ahh......eb4y9x.gifeb4zmd.gif:wub:^_^

And a big welcome to all the newbies! Please do drop by more often and discuss about RW, don't be shy, we are really a friendly bunch here. :P

TQ for the clip. ^.^^ hah.. they had real fun shooting it huh~ Oppah looks so happy, so cute!! :P

hi everyone~! ^.^^

VOTE for Love story in Harvard, Kim rae won, Kim tae hee :P

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2832

POST the classic kissing scenes :wub:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3003

TQ~

Guest sailormoongal

10pagecele2ya.jpg

whao! it's already 10+ pages! lovely colored banner :=))

Ah, the regulars r back! how many pages of rae won worshipping did we lose??? :tears:

Now I can say this: Hello... I'm new here, my 1st post is dedicated 2 this post, everyone is brand new now, hahaah :D

Guest sailormoongal

REASONUCANTSLEEP.jpg

RAE WON...you have the whole package....enough to keep us all AWAKE... :D:D:P:PLOVE the SMILE ON YOUR FACE ... ;)

dreamraewon.jpg

My lunchtime is over....but it is so GOOOOD to be back HOME here

where our hearts BELONG...see you gurls later. Have a nice day with

Rae Won here...hope Middy can join you gurls soon.

:D:D tata

Gor-r-r-geous rae won!!! Thanxxx so much 4 digging out these pix, elin!!! hugs** I din't save many photobook pix, now I will!!

plz post more. :=))