Desperate Housewives

Guest femme.fatale`

Guest femme.fatale`
abc Sunday's @ 9
sub_main_sheridan_s02.jpg About the Show (tooken from ABC website) "A primetime soap with a truly contemporary take on "happily every after," this hit series takes a darkly comedic look at suburbia, where the secret lives of housewives aren't always what they seem. The series began with Mary Alice Young (Brenda Strong) leaving her perfect house in the loveliest of suburbs -- and ending it all. Now she takes us into the lives of her family, friends and neighbors, commenting from her elevated P.O.V. Her circle of girlfriends on Wisteria Lane include Susan Mayer (Teri Hatcher), the divorcee and single mom who will go to extraordinary lengths for love; Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman), who recently went from being a stay-at-home mother of four back to her fast track career in advertising; Bree Van De Kamp (Marcia Cross), Martha Stewart on steroids, whose recent widowhood has completely reeked havoc on her perfect life; and Gabrielle Solis, the ex-model with everything she's ever wanted - a rich husband, a big house, and now a baby to go with it all… the problem is she's not sure who the father is; and serial divorcee Edie Britt (Nicollette Sheridan), the free spirited real estate maven whose love life has everyone buzzing. Enter newcomer Betty Applewhite (Alfre Woodard) and her handsome teenage son, Matthew (Mehcad Brooks), who mysteriously moved into a house they'd never seen in the middle of the night. Then there are the men: Mike Delfino (Jamie Denton), a supposedly widowed plumber who has won Susan's heart; Lynette's adorable husband, Tom (Doug Savant), who volunteered to be "Mr. Mom" so his wife can go back to work; Gabrielle's better half, Carlos (Ricardo Antonio Chavira), who is currently in jail and recently learned of his wife's infidelities with John (Jesse Metcalfe), the gardener; and Mary Alice's widowed husband, Paul (Mark Moses), who is on the run from the demons in his past. From her unique vantage point, Mary Alice sees more now than she ever did alive, and she's planning to share all the delicious secrets that hide behind every neighbor's closed door in this seemingly perfect American suburb. Desperate Housewives stars Teri Hatcher as Susan Mayer, Felicity Huffman as Lynette Scavo, Marcia Cross as Bree Van De Kamp, Eva Longoria as Gabrielle Solis, Nicollette Sheridan as Edie Britt, Alfre Woodard as Betty Applewhite, Brenda Strong as Mary Alice Young, James Denton as Mike Delfino, Doug Savant as Tom Scavo, Ricardo Antonio Chavira as Carlos Solis, Mark Moses as Paul Young, Cody Kasch as Zach Young, Andrea Bowen as Jenna Mayer, Shawn Pyfrom as Andrew Van De Kamp, Joy Lauren as Danielle Van De Kamp, Mehcad Brooks as Matthew Applewhite and Jesse Metcalfe as John. Marc Cherry (The Golden Girls) is executive producer and creator and Tom Spezialy (The District, Ed) is executive producer of the series, which is from Touchstone Television. " Cast hatcher2.jpg Teri Hatcher as Susan Mayers longoria2.jpg Eva Longoria as Gabrielle Solis cross2.jpg Marcia Cross as Bree Van de Kamp huffman2.jpg Felicity Huffman as Lynette Scavo sheridan2.jpg Nicollette Sheridan as Edie Britt credit ABC ok now lets all talk about this fabulous show!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest femme.fatale`

EPISODE GUIDE (SEASON2)

Episode 201: "Next"

We last left Susan in Mike's house with Zach holding her hostage at gunpoint. He's waiting to kill Mike because he thinks he killed his father, Paul. When Mike comes home, Susan tackles Zach. In the resulting confusion, Susan trips and falls, the gun goes off harmlessly and Zach runs off.

At the hospital, where Susan is being treated for the lip she accidentally bit, Julie hears Mike giving police a different version of events, one that downplays Zach's murderous intentions.

Julie tells Susan and she confronts Mike about it. He admits he doesn't want to press charges. He tells her about how Mary Alice and Paul killed Deirdre because of Zach. He's interrupted by a call from the police -- they've just found Zach. He's dead. Since Paul is missing, Mike and Susan go to the morgue to identify his body. Only it's not Zach. When Susan sees Mike's reaction, she realizes what he was about to tell her - Zach is his son. She freaks out and leaves him there.

She shows up at his house later to tell him that she's so happy he has a son since he always wanted children. But she can't let Zach near Julie and so she decides they can't move in together. She runs off in tears.

Bree tells her friends she can't fall apart after Rex's death. She has to stay calm to deal with his emotional mother, Phyllis. When she starts emphasizing how happy Rex's life was pre-marriage, including asking he be buried in a hideous prep school tie, Bree tells her to say what she really means. Phyllis tells Bree that she ruined Rex's life when she married him. Bree snaps and bans her from the funeral, until Andrew and Danielle beg her to reconsider. Bree relents and Phyllis apologizes to her and all is well. Until the funeral, where Bree sees that Rex is wearing the hated prep school tie and not the Ralph Lauren tie she picked out. "Don't close that coffin!" she orders and in full view of the entire church, demands Tom's tie and props up Rex's body so she can put it on instead.

At her job interview, Lynette tries to make a good impression on Nina, who doesn't approve of anyone who takes time off to be with their kids. Lynette assures her it won't be a problem. But then the day of her follow-up interview, Tom throws out his back and can't take care of the baby, so she's forced to take her to the interview. She manages to wow Nina's boss with her multitasking skills, changing the baby while pitching them ideas on how to take their agency to the next level. She's hired, although Nina is less than thrilled.

John shows up at Gabrielle's house with a suitcase -- he's ready to move in and start a life with her and the baby now that Carlos is in jail and knows about their affair. But she's still mad at him for spilling the beans and throws him out.

Gabrielle visits Carlos in jail and tells him she's sorry and she wants to start over. He tells her he wants a paternity test. She fakes a test that says he's the father and is surprised when he isn't happy. He says all he asked for was for her to be faithful and she says his meddling with her birth control was worse than her affair. "We're not very nice people are we?" Carlos asks. "At least we're still rich," she says and they both nod sadly.

Bree introduces herself to new neighbor Betty Applewhite and her son Josh, asking Betty if she can play the organ at Rex's funeral since their organist is on vacation. Betty agrees and tells Bree "Us widows have to stick together."

Episode 202: "You Could Drive a Person Crazy"

Susan is dismayed to see her ex-husband, Karl, emerge from Edie's house one morning. She runs over to confront him and he admits he's sleeping with Edie and may move in with her.

When Edie comes by -- on rollerskates -- to apologize for not telling her, Susan pretends not to care and gets in her car to drive away. Edie brags that Karl told her that sex with her was the best of his life. Susan snaps back that Karl told her he's still in love with her and recently asked her to come back to him. She drives off, Edie still in pursuit, and after their ensuing argument, accidentally backs up into her. Oops!

Meanwhile, Mike wants to know where their relationship stands now that they're not moving in together. Susan says she wants to keep it "casual," but he doesn't know what that means. "We can still go see a movie," she explains, as he comes closer. "Anything else?" he asks and as he starts to kiss her, she says, "Brunch. We can go to brunch!" and runs away.

Rex's mother Phyllis publicly embarrasses Bree when she starts crying over Rex's death. So Bree slaps her! She apologizes later, but with Bree's uncanny composure and her eagerness to settle Rex's will, Phyllis starts to suspect Bree isn't sorry Rex is dead.

The doctor treating Rex finds the note he wrote before he died, forgiving Bree, although it doesn't say why. The suspicious doctor hands it to the lead insurance investigator. The same investigator Phyllis calls when she sees Bree being comforted by the ever opportunistic George.

Gabrielle's outburst last time she visited Carlos - about him being a rich man - means unless he pays a violent inmate off, there'll be hell to pay. She agrees to deliver $7,000 to the guy's girlfriend, but it's for breast implants she doesn't want. Gabrielle quickly agrees she doesn't need them and takes the cash back.

The next time she sees Carlos, he's been badly beaten and he orders her to convince the girlfriend to take the money. She refuses, unless he gives her control of their bank account.

Lynette is dismayed to come back from a long day at the office to find the house is a pigsty and Tom already in bed. The final straw is when she realizes he didn't change the bed after the baby threw up in it.

She starts changing the bed around him and he tells her she has control issues. She leaves him the bed and goes to sleep on the couch. While flipping channels she comes across a horror movie about rats and has a brainwave.

The next day she lets loose a rat in the house and waits for it to have the desired effect. When she comes home, the house is spotless. Tom admits he let the house go too far but that the rat inspired him to clean. And that he killed it with a shovel.

She's both pleased and horrified by the news. She goes to take out the trash and apologizes to the dead rat, but also thanks it for saving her marriage.

Susan asks Betty about the strange clanging noises she's been hearing coming from her house in the middle of the night. Betty pretends not to know what she's talking about but then the noise comes again. She explains that it's just her son, Matthew, but then he walks up behind them, having just gotten home. Betty says a quick goodbye, leaving Susan more suspicious than ever.

Betty complains to her psychiatrist that she can't sleep, telling him how her husband used to beat her and how she still has nightmares because she wasn't able to prevent him from killing their son. The doctor prescribes a sleeping pill, which she grinds up and puts in the food she brings to the chain-rattling captive in her basement.

Credit ABC

Guest kimchi

i love this show!! it's so good~

but quite sad about susan/mike.. i hope they get back together soon. and bree's mother-in-law.. grrr!! and grr to george too~

i cant believe susan's ex is with edie! talk about awkward!

and GEORGE!! AHHHHHH!!!!! why is he still on this showw! i hate him so much....HE KILLED POOR REX! but what makes me more mad is the fact that Rex died thinking it was bree who did it! T.T

anyways, the rat plan was so clever.. and tom's reaction was too cute!~

Guest peeaye

haha did you know that teri hatcher does the strip tease workout to keep in shape xD?

dude dude. who are the new African-American people...its kinda creepy!

yah the rat thing was soo funny especially when Lynette was sorta apologizing to it's shovel smashed body in the trash but you did see Tom cleaning obsessively to make sure he didn't get another nasty surprise. XD

tho' my favorite scene was when Susan accidentally ran over Edie XD

Guest epunx99

This is my favorite show ever!

i was so mad when i missed the first show of the new season. i had homework to do.

i missed the ep. too. thanks for the recaps

Guest *XiongMao*

this is my favorite show!!! my two favorite scenes (so far) were when Bree changed Rex's tie at his funeral and when Bree slapped her mother-in-law across the face at the restaurant... and the new neighbors are definitely really creepy. i really want to know who they have chained up. the suspense is killing me

Guest lilyella

thanks for telling me about episode 2. haven't been able to watch the one i recently downloaded. will watch it later when i get home.

Guest __laine

there was no jesse in the last episode =[.

i love bree. she does what she wants and she tries soo hard to be perfect. i loved how she slapped the mother-in-law, serves her right. but now mother-in-law is like trying to get bree out of rex's will. and they probably suspect her of killing her husband cuz of that "note"

and WTF is up with that whack richard simmons neighbor? so random and out of nowhere haha.

Guest kittinexjj

i love the whole sunday ABC primetime lineup...all my fave shows...extreme house makeovers, desperate housewives, and greys anatomy....i love BREE!! shes friggin awesome...ekkeke

Guest twnty2

i still dont get how felicity won the emmy word for best actress in a comedy. and i didnt get how come teri hatcher is so popular.

Guest happyroach

<3333333333333333 the mouse trick. Hahaha Lynette rocks.

And Rex's mother pisses me off. George pisses me off. (Rex pisses me off, too.) Poor Bree.

Archived