What do you spend most of your money on?

Guest Charmingbestfriend96

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VenusianTaurus

Besides food and housing things, I buy a lot of hair or skin care products, but not make up.

I'm a totally cosmetic junkie sometimes, and I try to use everything I buy to make it feel like the money was worth it.

used to be alot of CDs, drama dvds but now its clothes, shoes, bags, skincare, cosmetics, some CDs of my fave singers only, drama dvds of my fave actors only. And there's utilities bills as well - cable tv, phone, broadband, taxi :X . not so much on food since switching job and no longer in the expensive central business district.

i still splurge on some collectibles :( monchhichi/bebechhichi , kim hyun joong.

Guest nobody knows

art supplies for school

like wire, tools, etc. ;__;

I've prolly bought at least $300 worth of silver from the summer until now ..

I don't even buy food anymore

Guest thebluewanderer

A big part of my allowance usually goes to Kpop idols...buying their albums and other merch. >.<

...and the rest goes to food. :D

Guest nuhaa_isabelle

i'm a student, so my money is mostly spent on the super expensive books... when i turn myself into fangirl mode, i spent my money on anything related on my bias - cd, dvd, accessories etc - as long as it's their product... U-Kiss, SS501 and Lee Seunggi are the main cause for me to go broke before my semester ends. It just 4 or 5 month since i started my current semester yet like 8 albums are bought - not including drama dvds and accessories~~ :sweatingbullets:

after the necessities of course i will spend my money to food~ahak.. and if i have more money then i'll buy make up^^ since im still student i need to allocate my expenses wisely..@.@

Guest havingfun_EvE

i minimized it from shopping for clothes, shoes and handbags thouuuuu and tried to save much more into my saving accounts!! i am aiming to buy a home LOLL too young anyway haha 

Guest FilipinoTOP

:lol:Hello Everyone!!!   For me, If I have extra pocket change I usually save up my money until I have enough to buy Fashion Clothes, Jewelry that the YG Family (2NE1, GD&TOP) usually wears... Chrome Hearts, Jeremy Scott, etc. etc....... Its great to wear them especially here in the U.S. where mostly everyone here dont know who they are and your pretty much the only person supporting and rockin the "SWAG" gear. Youll be one of a kind in your city thats for sure.....:w00t:   Oh, and Food of course xD

swagz.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm just finishing high school, still living at home, and my aunt pays me sometimes to help her at work.

The largest sums of money I spend are on merchandise like CDs and DVDs by my favourite band. After that, it would probably be clothes, and maybe makeup and books, but I don't buy all of these very often.

Things I buy most often are probably food, and things to clean and organize my room with, which usually don't cost a lot.

I also have to pay for school or my bus pass sometimes... Sometimes. Usually my parents pay for them.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived