What do you spend most of your money on?

Guest Charmingbestfriend96

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebeccaskylar

I spent a high percentage of my monthly earnings on clothes, make-up, jewerly, perfume & nail polish.:rolleyes:

Guest snsd_foreverr

I got into a small car accident. I bumped into the women's car going 2 mph. Now I have to pay her $450 to pay her entire bumper :'(

Guest Irysinon

If it isn't bills, then I spend a mini cooperload of money on iTunes for both music and Apps. Next to that? Comic books.

Guest FragrantWhisper

Textbooks, of course.

Then come the necessities like food, household items, hygiene products, etc.

When I need to restock - cosmetics.

Clothes, only every now and then.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aithusa

Manga(s)

Dolls/Nendos

Books(Sketches book, Novels or reference)

CDs, DVDs, Photobooks, kpop/jpop/jrock merchandise

Personal treats(Clothes/Accessories)

Partial tuition fee

Guest Saseumi

Food and transport.. I get an allowance of twenty pounds a week but thirty for groceries also (yes, I buy my own food separately from my parents for some reason). Living in London that twenty quickly disappears on my Oyster (prepaid travel) card and visiting friends. Otherwise it's mostly girly things like perfume and clothes (I am a sucker for pretty underwear) or videogames and books for my Kindle (I read very quickly).

Guest shooting_stars

Food is definitely the top contender for now...which is ironic, considering that before I entered college, I restricted myself a lot from going out to eat. (Seriously though, college food is the worst. My meal plan is rarely ever used, which is a bad thing, but I can't help it.)

After food, I'd probably say either gifts for friends/family or clothes...or something useless. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived