What do you spend most of your money on?

Guest Charmingbestfriend96

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rezjjoo

FOOD! CANDY! DONUTS! COCA COLA! CHOCOLATE! and that kind of stuff... heheheheh lol no but, I spend a lot of my money on sweets.. Maybe not a very smart move but yeah whatever :P heheheh I like cookies and stuff so MOAHAHHAHAHAAH lol

Guest bubblyteax

Junk food and food. I love baking.. I'm starting to slow down because I want to lose 20 lbs! >;D It's so painfulllllll.

Other than that, most of my money is going towards cosplay; going to a convention in April :)

Definitely food. It's really disgusting how much money I spend on food because I order things without paying much attention to the price.

After that, it would be clothes.

Guest mischiefpho

At the moment it would probably be food.. when I go out and eat with friends or at school during breaks. Other then that I really dunno. Probably anime stuff when I go to conventions was the last time I bought anything ^^;;

Ever since college--gas. :( I don't spoil myself too often. And when I do, it's always either on school supplies or random small things like hair clips. :sweatingbullets: + I don't get money as a gift anymore, I didn't really get much before college either. Mom gives me money but most of the time it's for gas (to come back home -_-)

Guest PUNKYjunk

Other than food?

Clothes... but please note that I haven't bought new clothes since freshmen year of high school and I'm in college now. Ahaha.

Archived