Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exclusive 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest Discussion Thread

Replies

• teoki61teoki61 Posts: 151Member

IDOL

omg i love you soompi!!! i like 2ne1! (but would be great if big bang was there too)^^
    i want to do it but not alone (too shy haha). does someone from germany want to do a collab? pm me^^
    ·
  • bryan13334bryan13334 Posts: 8Member
    melkimx wrote on 13 May 2011 - 07:49 PM:

Announcing a very exciting contest:

Hey Blackjack Soompiers,

Are you an enthusiastic performer or artist?  Then get out the video camera and get out there!  Your favorite girl group is holding a video contest, and they want YOU to participate!  From today until June 21, 2NE1 will be accepting submissions for the 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest on YouTube!

Here's the deal:

Why should you enter?

One, the members of 2NE1 will screen your entry!  (Wouldn't it be pretty cool if the four girls could see how talented you really are?) 

Two, the winner will receive an all-expenses paid trip to attend 2NE1's first-ever solo concert this summer, as well as a personal tour of the YG headquarters!  Wow!

So what are we doing here?

Well, this thread is for you to discuss the contest

-- any questions, advice, or comments you have can go here.  And yes, it will be linked on the 2NE1 official website!

Links:

2NE1 YouTube Page
    2NE1 Facebook Page
    2NE1 Official Website
    YG Entertainment Official Website
    sjaikb
    ·
  • Icy_Icy_ Posts: 97Member

ROOKIE

i was wondering if you can enter twice - in different groups? 
    HURDIFLUFFINDOODOO.
    cz13.gif
    ·
  • MissYoonieMissYoonie My name is Kim U.SPosts: 94Member
    I think when they say "video cover" they left the topic open.
    Like you could do a singing/dance cover or a creative video idea/music video parody as long as it sticks to the theme of "lonely."
    jergen-MinaMelody-
    ·
  • babeyelmobabeyelmo Minnesota, U.S.A.Posts: 530Member

IDOL

YAY!!~~~ OMFG i sooo waaannnnna win this! about to burst into tears! but i have one question!
    do i have to be in the video?! i have this beautiful music video scene in my head
    so i can Direct the mv and write the script and record it but use different peop;e in the mv? will that still count?
    i can't escape my past but i can change my future
    ·
  • teoki61teoki61 Posts: 151Member

IDOL

babeyelmo wrote on 16 May 2011 - 06:28 AM:

YAY!!~~~ OMFG i sooo waaannnnna win this! about to burst into tears! but i have one question!
    do i have to be in the video?! i have this beautiful music video scene in my head
    so i can Direct the mv and write the script and record it but use different peop;e in the mv? will that still count?

me too! i have a good music video in my head but i need more people :S
    ·
  • LomsyLomsy Posts: 4Member
    I have a question all nationalities OK
    But it's all ethnicy too :S
    ·
  • shiny0612shiny0612 Posts: 4New Member
    YoungV.I.P wrote on 14 May 2011 - 03:34 AM:

I'll be participating.. I want to collab with someone send me a message if you're interested :D.

hmm instrumentals?

Can I sing with you? I've been singing ever since I was 9 and My highest note is a high F (I'm a soprano)
    ·
  • CaramellDCaramellD Posts: 3New Member
    I've got some questions! ^^;; I've got a group to do this video with me, and suddenly it turned into a huge project for 8/9 people because everyone wants to help. Does everyone get to go to Korea, because they all REALLY want to! Like, our friends who are helping direct, or with the editing and stuff?

And I think someone asked this before already, but can we enter two videos? With two different ideas? 
    ·
  • eLevenSGeLevenSG Posts: 1Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaDtJp1S4a0 check mine out ;)
    sjaikb
    ·
  • everfunkyeverfunky Posts: 72Member
    Cover means anything, you can be singing, playing instrument, dancing, etc
    They are looking for your creativity that can amaze them
    CMIIW
    Anyway, here is my entry
    I'm so excited because 2NE1 will see all of the entry:lol:

[2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST] Homemade MV

Check out my profile on
    411YoutubeFacebook | Twitter

sjaikb
    ·
  • martinuhmartinuh Posts: 6Member
    Oh. My. God. I HAVE TO DO THIS LKASNDLMSDLMASD

RESERVED. :D :D

I will have to memorize the lyrics D:
    ·
  • Katerina_PetrovaKaterina_Petrova Posts: 6Member
    Cool!!  I want to!  Im going to tell it to all my friends :P
    ·
  • crayzeelococrayzeeloco Posts: 1New Member
    edited May 2011
    This is our duet for the 2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest!

[url="http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c08qrSIS7gY"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c08qrSIS7gY[/url]

It's was fun learning to sing the Korean words, haha! :D
    sjaikb
    ·
  • carlomvasquezcarlomvasquez Posts: 1Member
    this is my cover hope you like it ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGYGBUqcqmc
    sjaikbailannguyen
    ·
  • Nii-OxNii-Ox Posts: 3Member
    Can we just do a cover of this song instead? Or can we act and sing at the same time?
    ·
  • Nii-OxNii-Ox Posts: 3Member
    MissSeungYan wrote on 16 May 2011 - 12:00 AM:

Hello everyone~ What is this about??? Making the video?? Like making a MV for Lonely? Can I just put 2NE1's voice and make the video?Get what i mean?PLS REPLY!!!

hmm well if you just do that then there would be no competition, im participating in this :D I just love 2ne1
    ·
  • afjaafja Posts: 6Member
    i have one really stupid question but still a question. (giddied up~!!)
    ok..

so here it is

will they be screening all the covers. bcoz it would be like 100s+ or even thousands. :'(
    ·
  • vikennyvikenny Posts: 15New Member
    can you make more than one video? like a dance cover as well as a singing cover
    ·
  • YaSsuikaYaSsuika Posts: 1New Member
    If someone wins and  can't go alone in korea, will YGent pay the trip for this person and one of his parents
    PLEASE THAT'S IMPORTANT cause I want to participate but if I win I can't go alone and I'm sure I'm not the only one in this case...
    ·