Cold or Hot Breakfast?

serene_dipity

Do you prefer cold or hot breakfasts? Which do you usually end up eating?
I can't seem to stomach down anything cold that early in the morning. I can't handle the cold milk with cereal or the typical glass of OJ in the morning. Just curious, is anyone else the same?

Guest zer0mg

Hot breakfasts tend to be more filling, but cold breakfasts are less likely to upset my stomach that early in the morning, so I prefer cold breakfasts.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest amywallace

I like both type of breakfast in summer season I love to have cold breakfast like fruit juice, yogurt, salad and in winter I love to have the hot breakfast like omelette, boiled egg, soup etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest belladora

Depends on how much of a hurry I'm in.  Usually go for cold during the week and hot (when I've got time to cook or sit at the cafe) in the weekends

I like hot breakfast. Studies have shown that a bowl of cereal will not keep you full very long. In addition, many cereals are sugary and entice children with their small toys and cartoon spokespeople. A hot breakfast usually contains more nutrients.

• 1 month later...

I prefer a mixture of the two - and by that I mean I usually like to eat hot breakfasts then the rare, exotic bowl of cereal or cold pizza.

Guest Greent_madness

Definitely hot breakfasts! I usually end up eating either hot or cold.
Even when it comes to cereal, I prefer to have it warm. My bf finds it weird that I microwave my milk or soy milk in the microwave before pouring it in but there's just something comforting about warm foods. 

Guest dreaminglook

Hi, breakfast is my kind of a wake up meal. I always prefer to have it a bit hot one, especially when drinking my fave coffee and bacon sandwich:)

• 4 weeks later...

I like hot breakfast in the morning, I usually like to eat different meals like someday I take soup only and someday parathas etc. 

Archived