Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

[CAUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
[spoilers!!!] "Assassination" Plot
Please think twice before you read this post as it involves leaking the plot of "Assassination".  How I wish I had never come across this piece of info ><
The post was captured from the official Chinese authority which regulates all movies released and/ or filmed in China.
The name of the film: "Mirabeau" (We have no idea about this name, but it's believed that it has to be changed from "Assassination" as there is another Chinese movie called "Assassination").
Director: Choi Dong Hoon
[CAUTIONS!!!!] Plot Summary:

Korea was the colony of Japan in the year of 1933.  Koreans was planning assassination of traitor XXX and spy Yeom Suk Jin (appears to be the character name of Lee Jung Jae) by Ahn Ok Yoon (JJH's character name).  Ahn Ok Yoon's assassination plan failed as she discovered that the target of her assassination was her father and her sister who was separated from her for years.  In 1949 Korea gained independence and Yeom was released.  An appeared and executed Yeom.

Weibo post:

6af5f222jw1ek8o8xyafoj21gm0s2aet.jpg

(Cr: Weibo @韩影暗杀) 

@loyun Too late. I read your spoilers. I place my trust in Director Choi Dong Hoon to give us another epic movie to remember. Besides, we have more pressing matters at the moment to be concerned about...like what is she going to wear to the airport? I better see some airport fashion, Jeon Ji Hyun!  /:)

Guest queenjihyun

@demarchelier‌ hoping that she dont be a ninja this time and allow the paparazzi to take more pics of her...i miss her airport fashion..her outfit..the bag..the shoes.. :D and most of all i miss her :((

yeah I think we can look forward to her airport fashion ~ We always got Passerbys photos of her when she's in China. And Chinese fans said she's even more popular now as her KFC CF is super popular now in China and is loved by many people. So I think it's almost impossible for her to remain ninja all day Hahahahha unless she never comes out haha but it's unlikely right? of course they need outdoor scenes so that's why they go to Shanghai. and I believe the Wang Po River is definitely one of the must-shoot sites. And the Wang Po River is the hottest tourist spot in Shanghai, so....... haha

ok I'm seriously planning my trip to Shanghai now !!Heehee..

Guest ilikemangoss

Welcome @kuwinchang and new lurkers to JJH's thread!

From loyuns post about JJH new Assassin film:

Korea was the colony of Japan in the year of 1933.  Koreans was planning assassination of traitor XXX and spy Yeom Suk Jin (appears to be the character name of Lee Jung Jae) by Ahn Ok Yoon (JJH's character name).  Ahn Ok Yoon's assassination plan failed as she discovered that the target of her assassination was her father and her sister who was separated from her for years.  In 1949 Korea gained independence and Yeom was released.  An appeared and executed Yeom

Is it just me or even though it sounds like an ensemble piece just like Thieves, JJH will be given a rather meaty role? Actually by these spoilers it makes me happier to see that her character will have more depth to it. Yenicall stole the show at times in thieves but her character wasn't the most fleshed out. If these character descriptions are true for her character in Assassin, actually, Jun Ji Hyun will be able to show and portray the complexities. Not only will she feel conflicted, but the audience will be able to sympathize and come to root for her. She'll be the leader of the assassination group with a strong desire for korea's independence.. i think this will be a powerful film for JJH (south koreans will eat up these independence/patriotic-type films) and will no doubt showcase her acting skills. I'm going to go out on a limb and say even with the talented and awesome ha jung woo and lee jung jae, this film will be another great stepping stone for JJH in her career. To say i'm excited is an understatement! Summer 2015, are you here yet?

Guest queenjihyun

Welcome @kuwinchang and new lurkers to JJH's thread!

SPOILER ALERT>END OF SPOILER

---
Is it just me or even though it sounds like an ensemble piece just like Thieves, JJH will be given a rather meaty role? Actually by these spoilers it makes me happier to see that her character will have more depth to it. Yenicall stole the show at times in thieves but her character wasn't the most fleshed out. If these character descriptions are true for her character in Assassin, actually, Jun Ji Hyun will be able to show and portray the complexities. Not only will she feel conflicted, but the audience will be able to sympathize and come to root for her. She'll be the leader of the assassination group with a strong desire for korea's independence.. i think this will be a powerful film for JJH (south koreans will eat up these independence/patriotic-type films) and will no doubt showcase her acting skills. I'm going to go out on a limb and say even with the talented and awesome ha jung woo and lee jung jae, this film will be another great stepping stone for JJH in her career. To say i'm excited is an understatement! Summer 2015, are you here yet?

So for this assasination movie jjh will not just show her action skills but also show her dramatic skills..i know that jjh will be all out when it comes to her project and always gave her best..

It is so early to tell but maybe this film will gave her a daesang for the film.that would be awesome if that happen.

@xilikemangos @angellana08 omg could you please kindly use the spoiler function to hide the content of the plot? because I think someone might not want to know the plot this early but if we don't use a spoiler... readers dor not have a choice as they would have seen it by the time they click our thread.....

>< I'm in the dilemma too on one hand I'm dying to know more about the movie but I wanna to watch it fresh in the theatre on the other... but I just accidentally came across this piece of info so I have no choice... I do wish others could choose before they read it....

xilikemangos said: Welcome @kuwinchang and new lurkers to JJH's thread!

END OF SPOILER

---Is it just me or even though it sounds like an ensemble piece just like Thieves, JJH will be given a rather meaty role? Actually by these spoilers it makes me happier to see that her character will have more depth to it. Yenicall stole the show at times in thieves but her character wasn't the most fleshed out. If these character descriptions are true for her character in Assassin, actually, Jun Ji Hyun will be able to show and portray the complexities. Not only will she feel conflicted, but the audience will be able to sympathize and come to root for her. She'll be the leader of the assassination group with a strong desire for korea's independence.. i think this will be a powerful film for JJH (south koreans will eat up these independence/patriotic-type films) and will no doubt showcase her acting skills. I'm going to go out on a limb and say even with the talented and awesome ha jung woo and lee jung jae, this film will be another great stepping stone for JJH in her career. To say i'm excited is an understatement! Summer 2015, are you here yet?

Goddess gave out autograph in Korea today
e9557b02jw1eka0rqt7ftj20sh0h3di5.jpg

Translation: #Junjihyun #goddess #actor #actress #mylovefromthestar #autograph #cheonsongyi #dominjoon's her #nice noonaI ran into JUN JI HYUN and she signed for me.  Arrrghhhhh super beautiful, signed three postcards for me.
(Cr: Weibo @Aretemis_小咧xi, translating instagramsomy2_2)