Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

lol I suddenly think of a funny thing... several months ago there was a piece of news saying Lee Min Ho "beats" goddess as he got a fried chicken endorsement in China. well but see what happen now lol goddess is now endorsing the WORLD'S LARGEST FRIED CHICKEN CHAIN in China lol

Taecyeon, Jun Ji Hyun, and Lee Seo Jin gear up for 'NEPA'
The outdoor brand 'NEPA' has released the 2014 F/W photoshoot for Taecyeon, Jun Ji Hyun, and Lee Seo Jin!
The theme of the photoshoot was 'innovation'. There are three lines, the 'extreme line', the 'mountaineering line', and the 'travel line', and the three models showed off each line to its best! T
NEPA said, "The models Jun Ji Hyun, Taecyeon, and Lee Seo Jin's sophisticated and high class image combined with NEPA's professionalism, practicality, and originality to make a better outdoor photoshoot than ever. We're going to put our efforts in showing innovative styles through Jun Ji Hyun, Taecyeon, and Lee Seo Jin."
allkpop

[Hong Kong News]

JUN JI HYUN to attend Golf Competition in Haikou, China in late Oct

20140127102640815083.jpg

[summary]

- "MISSION HILLS WORLD CELEBRITY PRO-AM 2014" is to be held in Haikou, China from 26 to 28 Oct this year.

- The press conference was held yesterday and the organizer announced the celebrity participants: international celebrities Morgan Freeman, Nicole Kidman, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans and Asia celebrities Jun Ji Hyun, Rain, Donnie Yen, Simon Yam (Goddess's co-star in "the Thieves"), Chen Daoming etc.

- Each team consists of one professional glof player and one celebrity.  And they will fight for the champion.

(Source: http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/entertainment/20140902/00282_030.html)

----

but I check the official website of the competition, no photo of goddess is shown there while some of the other participants are there...so let's wait and see. Official page: http://www.missionhillswcpa.com/zh-cn/stars_celebrities.html)

just finished watching My sassy Girl ,,, omo i really feel Unnie's character here, i laugh and cry till the end of this movie, compare her looks before and now, nothings changed, omo!!! she's really a goddess..... looking forward to see Windstruck and Daisy and other movies of her....... she's born to be an actress .......
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest queenjihyun

[Hong Kong News]

JUN JI HYUN to attend Golf Competition in Haikou, China in late Oct

<">

[summary]

- "MISSION HILLS WORLD CELEBRITY PRO-AM 2014" is to be held in Haikou, China from 26 to 28 Oct this year.

- The press conference was held yesterday and the organizer announced the celebrity participants: international celebrities Morgan Freeman, Nicole Kidman, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans and Asia celebrities Jun Ji Hyun, Rain, Donnie Yen, Simon Yam (Goddess's co-star in "the Thieves"), Chen Daoming etc.

- Each team consists of one professional glof player and one celebrity.  And they will fight for the champion.

(Source: http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/entertainment/20140902/00282_030.html)

----

but I check the official website of the competition, no photo of goddess is shown there while some of the other participants are there...so let's wait and see. Official page: http://www.missionhillswcpa.com/zh-cn/stars_celebrities.html)

Jun ji hyun and Rain at the same event interesting. :D

RachelleN said:

just finished watching My sassy Girl ,,, omo i really feel Unnie's character here, i laugh and cry till the end of this movie, compare her looks before and now, nothings changed, omo!!! she's really a goddess..... looking forward to see Windstruck and Daisy and other movies of her....... she's born to be an actress .......
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Korean Broadcast Awards Ceremony to be held today at KMT 1500-1700.

- JJH is the prize recipient of "BEST ACTOR".

- Live broadcast by MBC.

- live streaming link: http://www.douyutv.com/tvlive

-----

Seoul International Drama Awards Ceremony to be held tomorrow at KMT 1715-1920.

- JJH is the prize recipient of "Best Korean Actress".

- Live broadcast by SBS.

- Live streaming link:

@FaithA)

-----

(Please free to suggest more streaming links~)

yet...still not sure whether goddess will be attending or not.

Guest LadyAra

Jeon Ji-hyeon, Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon's outdoor photo shoot

photo481217.jpg

Actress Jeon Ji-hyeon, actor Lee Seo-jin and 2PM Taecyeon revealed their outdoor styles.

They modeled for the outdoor brand Nepa's F/W season waterproof jackets and down jackets.

A Nepa source said, "The three people's fancy and sophisticated image blends well with our professional and functional clothes. [more]