Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Guest 2hyun

[140726] Jun Ji Hyun Appeared in Taiwan to attend the fashion show brand activities (HD)

Cr: https://www.facebook.com/WangJHouse

Thank u @ShermanF and @demarchelier . We are thankful that we have some translators here.And @ShermanF, I already like your page. Thank you so much for making it for Our Queen! <333
Keep voting guys in Nate and Soompi!Soompi - 33% (leading)Nate - 10.2 % (2nd place) :(( :((

I'm having some troubles of voting in Soompi..It says

You may only vote once in each category every 24 hours. Choose another category, or come back tomorrow! (VOTES FROM DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS WILL NOT BE COUNTED)

Guest hyunnie1402

It looks like our goddess will win SDA outstanding award for sure, no one can beat her now. Keep voting for her in Nate. 
Hwaiting chingus!!!

viewimage.php?id=27b4d83ff0dc&no=29bcc42credit as tagged
Looking at the Xiamen event pictures again I just noticed what JJH is wearing on her left wrist. It looks like Gucci's Horsebit Beverly Bracelet (US$22000) not the US$46500 one she wore at the Gucci event. On her left ring finger it is either Gucci's Diamantissima Ring (US$965) or Diamantissima Ring With Chic Enamel (US$995)
By the way, I can't find the US$46500 bracelet online anymore which means someone already purchased it. Jeez! Someone beat me to it! :))

Guest ilikemangoss

JJH IS SLIPPING to 4th in NATE!

If you....

1.Know how to vote for SIDA via Nate2. Have time on your hands
3. Want goddess to win

PLEASE PM @LylanieP 

Aside from that, i just want to say CONGRATULATIONS to national goddess for most likely winning outstanding actress award via soompi polls. She is unrivaled, everyone knows that. Judges are on our side for soompi because her % of votes combined with her acting skill is a guaranteed win. (50% votes, 50% expert evaluation). Just like how she was awarded daesang prize (highest honor) during baeksang, she will be awarded outstanding actress. <:-P <:-P

Guest ShermanF

xilikemangos said: JJH IS SLIPPING to 4th in NATE!

If you....

1.Know how to vote for SIDA via Nate2. Have time on your hands
3. Want goddess to win

PLEASE PM @LylanieP 

Aside from that, i just want to say CONGRATULATIONS to national goddess for most likely winning outstanding actress award via soompi polls. She is unrivaled, everyone knows that. Judges are on our side for soompi because her % of votes combined with her acting skill is a guaranteed win. (50% votes, 50% expert evaluation). Just like how she was awarded daesang prize (highest honor) during baeksang, she will be awarded outstanding actress. <:-P <:-P

Guest 2hyun

ALERT !!!!

There is a rumor from KSH's fan that the SDA has only one people choice award and JJH is his competitor. Therefore, his fan stopped voting for her and vote for another actresses. You can see this award is divided into actor and actress area. If there is 1 award, all of them must be same voting area. PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR JJH & DON'T TRUST THE RUMOR
20131217000456_0_zps5de44406.jpg

Guest wyzateen

latest Update..

Lee Bo Young- 1o.6%

Ha Ji Won- 1o.5%

Gong Hyo Jin- 9.7%

Jun Ji Hyun- 9.6%

-omg..still at #4..>.<

Guest queenjihyun

10351576_1444719145807107_88269691910701
Lotte liquor representative said on July 31: Lotte KLOUD beer which released on 22 April this year have hit a sales of 27 million bottles in 100 days, on the average of 3 sold bottles per second. The entire advertisement of Lotte liquor featuring Jun Ji Hyun, marketing activities, public relations and excellent product quality has significantly increase to strengthen its position as a premium beer brand exposure in such a big market distributor plan.

Source:Korean internet news

10533557_1444708035808218_30006048538216

Due to the influence of Korean Top StarJun Ji-hyun, the crews for the movie <Assassination> received a number of Chinese investors having an investment intentions and proposals; Having commitment for the filming of <Assassination> Jun Ji hyun reject a movie offer from China's film company as she intend to focus on <Assassination> has increase everyone’s expectation for this film; The filming will start earliest by the end of September or early October, but the exact location and location to be determined. 

Source :Naver

cr: https;//www.facebook.com/lovejunjihyun

Guest queenjihyun

10559923_1443945855884436_74080823258502
During the recent airing of KBS2' Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days, in order to begin broadcasting in the day, the casts have to get citizen members to play a game together. Cha Tae-hyun selected a citizen who introduce herself as “Jeon Ji Hyun”. To add much laughter Cha Tae Hyun added” Ji Hyun ah, You've changed a lot," laughs everyone.

cr: https;//www.facebook.com/lovejunjihyun

SDA 2014 UPDATE
SOOMPI1. MLFTS 54%2. The Heirs 44%
1. JJH 33%2. PSH 22%
NATE1. LBY 10.7%2. HJW 10.6%3. GHJ 9.9%4. JJH 9.5%
--------------------------------------------3 more days guys! Keep on voting in Soompi and Nate! Don't want to get complacent...look at what is happening in Nate. Over at DC they've been also encouraging everyone to keep voting in Nate and Soompi. @2hyun wow, on that rumor. Anyone can look up the results from the previous SDAs to know that they have had separate categories for the popularity awards. It's in English, too. 

OMG @angellana08 the picture that you posted with JJH at the Xiamen airport. I got sooooo excited when I saw the FENDI BUGGIE MONSTER HANDBAG CHARM made of fox, mink and rabbit fur (~ US$700) hanging onto her Goyard St. Louis GM Tote (~ US$1350 for classic colors & US$1710 for special colors). This is one of the reasons why I love her! She's so stylish! Ugh, this particular charm is sold out, too. Now, they're selling for over US$900 on ebay.$_57.JPG
cr: ebay kawaiijp14