[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

turtle1 said: xianzhongfan said:

Our Geol-oh ah - totally noona killer after SKKS!! Please see him in this show. Show is a bit fluffy but it lets you see how YAI steals the show fm Yoochun (sorry to Yoochun fans).

A bit sad for me to hear he says KHA is his best partner (although I think it should be the case), but our Yeo-Rim-Geol-oh (Soong Jong Ki and YAI) got the best couple award!!! Geol-oh ah, how can you ditch Yeo-Rim??

Actually I like him with Kim Yoon-Seok in Wandeuki, and also his bromance with the guys in Antique Bakery was good too. He seems to work very well with the guys as well!

turtle1 said: kalidreamz said: turtle1 said: arashihonou said: mdj101 said: 5/18/14  9:45 p.m. EST in USA-------Just had a new idea ( for me , anyway), why not have Kim Hee Ae and Yoo Ah In  together again?  Why only as mom/son and as noona couple?  Just scrolling past the movie I suggested earlier  ( SECRET AGENT MISS OH----very funny)  made me think of a British actress, attractive older woman who has been starring in excellent action/spy/detective movies with intelligent stories!  Can't get her name out --- she is at least 50 years old and gorgeous, also active on British TV   "police procedural" sort of series.  ---------- The possibilities become endless.  Colleagues in variety of settings (same/different rank, switch ranks of KHA/YAI,) different time periods,  and how about a murder mystery, a spy story, etc., etc.    NO REASON NOT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER AGAIN . 

arashihonou said: LOL i'm also curious about this, not because of his bromance with songjoongki since i know very well it was just rolesbut more because of his hand gesture when looking at art piece on his reality show LOL
but for me it doesnt really matter if he is gay or not he is still droll worthy, i dont have that gay = feminine stereotypesometime i just found out that  Wentworth Miller from Prison Break Tv series is gay wow! i would never have guessed, he is still pretty much hot for me ^_^
class="header" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 21px; line-height: 23.100000381469727px; margin: 0px; border-bottom-width: medium; border-bottom-style: none; padding: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
If YAI were gay & can still pull off that Lee Soen Jae characther sizzlingly well it would only make me like him more

Guys i've been lurking since the beginning but i'm coming out to say this, SLA has destroyed me!! I've totally fallen in love with Kim Hee Ae. It's getting worst since the drama ended! These past few weeks i've been watching anything and everything she's been in. A Wife's Credential, Midas, My Husbands Woman, Snow Flower, Noonas Over Flower omgggg it goes on and on. She's so beautiful i'm sobbing! I hate SLA so much!! I'm even listening to classical music now!
I'm going to give myself a detox after I finish watching Snow Flower.

Here's some pic of the cutest cutie pie in the world! Her fanclub sponsored some coffee/drinks/snacks for the staff/actors a few weeks back.

JWUv0NT.jpg

rlhD8SG.jpg

lLCkcFl.jpg

• Like 1

Guest javinaD

This whole weekend I have been watching  videos of KHA and YAI. Trying to see whether their true character is reflected in the drama. They acted so well that i dont want it to  be jus an act. I want their affection for eachother to be true too. It doesnt have to an affair kind knowing that KHA is comfortably married but like they really like each other kind like close fr iends. I dont know whether  im in love with their reel character or real character. I dont feel like watchin any other drama cos they seem so fake... in fact Im so affected that i actually rewatch so parts of SLA to find flaws the leads acting... so that I can break up with SLA. Is it weird to feel this way??? :((

@turtle1, @shamrockmom someone mentioned the scene from episode 6 when HW visited SJ (he was busily wiping the floor), he said "...and, you just need to love me.  You have nothing to lose ...."  what happened to that SJ -- more demands after receiving her love? so should SLA dictionary add this:

"you just need to love me. You have nothing to lose" = "if you love me, you will lose everything"

:)

Good addition to the dictionary @kalidreamz !

Since we're on this scene......SJ also said something along the lines of "you have nothing to worry about since it is obvious that I love u more than you love me." This statement, I'm not even sure now if it is accurate at the time it was said but now that the show has ended, I'm wondering if the statement holds true and I wonder too what are the SLA sistas' view too......

(A) its true, SJ loves HW more

(B) its not true, HW loves SJ more

© they love each other equally.

My answer is C. Yay!! What about yours please?

turtle1

said:

arashihonou

said: LOL i'm also curious about this, not because of his bromance with songjoongki since i know very well it was just rolesbut more because of his hand gesture when looking at art piece on his reality show LOL

but for me it doesnt really matter if he is gay or not he is still droll worthy, i dont have that gay = feminine stereotypesometime i just found out that  Wentworth Miller from Prison Break Tv series is gay wow! i would never have guessed, he is still pretty much hot for me

^_^
class="header" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 21px; line-height: 23.100000381469727px; margin: 0px; border-bottom-width: medium; border-bottom-style: none; padding: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

If YAI were gay

ktomato said:

@turtle1, @shamrockmom someone mentioned the scene from episode 6 when HW visited SJ (he was busily wiping the floor), he said "...and, you just need to love me.  You have nothing to lose ...."  what happened to that SJ -- more demands after receiving her love? so should SLA dictionary add this:

"you just need to love me. You have nothing to lose" = "if you love me, you will lose everything"

:)

@ktomato:  UNBELIEVABLE---I HAVE CAUGHT UP AT LAST!---- I AM RIGHT AFTER YOU!  I CHOOSE ©-THEY LOVE EACH OTHER EQUALLY .  It is 2:30 a.m., 5/19/14 and I leave for New York City at 4:00 a.m..  I think I may have to break down and buy some kind of smartphone----maybe a Galaxy Notebook, it has a nice big screen! --------------Quick note: GOD'S QUIZ 4 has started on Vikiwith first episode.If you like CSI and medical mysteries, you will enjoy this show ( also has 3 seasons before this one).                           EDIT: Well, I WAS caught up for a hot 12 minutes!  Falling behind before I leave----how will it end?