[Drama 2014] Secret Love Affair 밀회

Guest uburoi

This whole weekend I have been watching  videos of KHA and YAI. Trying to see whether their true character is reflected in the drama. They acted so well that i dont want it to  be jus an act. I want their affection for eachother to be true too. It doesnt have to an affair kind knowing that KHA is comfortably married but like they really like each other kind like close fr iends. I dont know whether  im in love with their reel character or real character. I dont feel like watchin any other drama cos they seem so fake... in fact Im so affected that i actually rewatch so parts of SLA to find flaws the leads acting... so that I can break up with SLA. Is it weird to feel this way???

:(

(

Lol. I know how u feels!!

It was just a rumor. They never found the evident, and I guess we'll never know :) But I heard from K-fans that he was dating a girl not long ago.

somehow I have this thought that he has feelings towards Jung Yoo Mi :P @lisafransisca Do you feel the same? I'm a YAI >< JYM shipper btw :D And who is this girl K-Fans saw dating with YAI? was it Jung Yoo Mi???

for KHA >< YAI shippers, please don't give me severe punishment lol!! *runs away*

EDIT----I remember in one interview he said that he prefers older woman (if I'm not mistaken). So, isn't that explains everything? ;)

Guest xianzhongfan

arashihonou said: ktomato said:

@turtle1, @shamrockmom someone mentioned the scene from episode 6 when HW visited SJ (he was busily wiping the floor), he said "...and, you just need to love me.  You have nothing to lose ...."  what happened to that SJ -- more demands after receiving her love? so should SLA dictionary add this:

"you just need to love me. You have nothing to lose" = "if you love me, you will lose everything"

:)

Guys i've been lurking since the beginning but i'm coming out to say this, SLA has destroyed me!! I've totally fallen in love with Kim Hee Ae. It's getting worst since the drama ended! These past few weeks i've been watching anything and everything she's been in. A Wife's Credential, Midas, My Husbands Woman, Snow Flower, Noonas Over Flower omgggg it goes on and on. She's so beautiful i'm sobbing! I hate SLA so much!! I'm even listening to classical music now!

I'm going to give myself a detox after I finish watching Snow Flower.

Here's some pic of the cutest cutie pie in the world! Her fanclub sponsored some coffee/drinks/snacks for the staff/actors a few weeks back.

JWUv0NT.jpg

rlhD8SG.jpg

lLCkcFl.jpg

@jibjibjib. Since u've watched them all can u recommend the best KHA drama to watch please? One that can help mitigate SLA-OCD would be great! May i also know the link for KHA's fan site please. Im her fan too now! Thanks!

javinaD

said:  This whole weekend I have been watching  videos of KHA and YAI. Trying to see whether their true character is reflected in the drama. They acted so well that i dont want it to  be jus an act. I want their affection for eachother to be true too. It doesnt have to an affair kind knowing that KHA is comfortably married but like they really like each other kind like close fr iends. I dont know whether  im in love with their reel character or real character. I dont feel like watchin any other drama cos they seem so fake... in fact Im so affected that i actually rewatch so parts of SLA to find flaws the leads acting... so that I can break up with SLA. Is it weird to feel this way???

:(

(

@ktomato To be honest i skipped most of the non KHA scenes. Most of her dramas has at least 1 character I really really can't stand so I fast forward a looooooot hehe. I don't think I can recommend. But if you have the time, watch them all(except Midas even though KHA looked really pretty in it i hated it). And if I had to choose my fav then it would be A Wife's Credential. I'm going to be rewatching it again after i finish her other dramas. Also watch Noonas Over Flowers!! Seriously KHA is soooo cute and cool and CUTE! Ughh!!!!

This is the link to her fancafe. http://cafe.daum.net/jaug78

OMG.. I'm a YAI n JYM shipper too..

Yes, I thought YAI has feelings towards JYM since he said she is his ideal type and the way he looks her.........arrrrrrrgh...so much love!!
And in his twitter account, there is JYM (n Kim Hae Sook) photo,and he adds comment "My love ".. 
Many people said they're best friend since Shim's family film..but I don't think so.. It must be "love relationship"..heehee.. (KHA >< YAI shippers..please don't kill me too..)

Some photos's YAI n JYM from Yoo Ah In International Fans FB:

1474419_613957431995252_725635291_n.jpg

1533918_621633904560938_1154655657_n.jpg

1781937_639455986112063_769629347_n.jpg

1546118_634016846655977_593286934_n.jpg65363_634016669989328_1285844964_n.jpg

--------------------------

OMG soooo happy to find a YAI>

Guest alexee

jibjibjib said: @ktomato To be honest i skipped most of the non KHA scenes. Most of her dramas has at least 1 character I really really can't stand so I fast forward a looooooot hehe. I don't think I can recommend. But if you have the time, watch them all(except Midas even though KHA looked really pretty in it i hated it). And if I had to choose my fav then it would be A Wife's Credential. I'm going to be rewatching it again after i finish her other dramas. Also watch Noonas Over Flowers!! Seriously KHA is soooo cute and cool and CUTE! Ughh!!!!

This is the link to her fancafe. http://cafe.daum.net/jaug78