(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sophora

Lmangla said here:
P.S -- totally unrelated..... 
but am watching whitechapel and rupert penry jones is such a dish! has anyone seen him in persuasion? 

@LmanglaI have!  I have! This is soooo off-topic, putting in spoiler:

Was really crazy about Persuasion a while back, had collected the 1971, 1995 & 2007 versions, but have only finished the 2007 one so far.  I have to say that Rupert Penry Jones was the most dishy of the three Captain Wentworths kekeke

I have found several of BBC's leading men quite dishy, obvious example would be Colin Firth in the '95 Pride & Prejudice kekeke.  Have you seen Richard Armitage as John Thornton in North & South?

Armitage-NorthSouth.jpgcr:www.thehunchblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Armitage-NorthSouth.jpg

Wait, I think I have found a connection to uri couple, maybe this is not so off-topic after all :DAll these characters are decent, dependable, honourable men just like TY.  They are also men of action rather than flowery-speech.  Hmmm, maybe there is some semblance of logic & reason to my being so micheoso about uri couple?    :)     :-?  
Edited to add: Is Soompi punishing me for talking about off-topic stuff??  I can't get spoiler to work...wae  :((Nth edit: hopefully the last edit...I have spent way too much time on spoiler boxes tonight, tunnel vision again...all befuddled & incoherent now :-O   better go to sleep...have a lovely day/evening everyone   :-h  

Guest leechalee

Before i get left behind and forget to say so... thank you for your drawing @bleached! oh i love it :xfor you!thumb.gif

and I love who I'm next to!- President of the PA Club @Gil_Noona :) (seeing how famous Taecyeon OkCat is, having all these famous "uncles", I must have been put there to keep an eye on her so she doesn't get up to any mischief or maybe I'm there to join her! kekeke)0w20.jpg

again, thanks @bleached, you are awesome!

chinlylin

said:

BiruAngel

said:

GuiGui Weibo on Sun, Apr 20 at 1.19am (KST: 2.19am)Caption

:  

謝謝你們@吳映潔吧 @鬼纶吧 @鬼王吧 @吴映洁环球後援会 @百度翊潔吧 @鬼鬼吳映潔粉絲同樂會 @吴映洁正能量之家 @绿宫_TAECGUI后援会 你們最棒了ee808e.png我收工了...晚安囉!啾啾。 

@cannakat @sophora @cryjingle  

Appreciate it any one of you could translate this.  I think you gals does a better job than I do.

Guest cannakat

packmule3 said:

chinlylin

said:

BiruAngel

said:

:  

謝謝你們@吳映潔吧 @鬼纶吧 @鬼王吧 @吴映洁环球後援会 @百度翊潔吧 @鬼鬼吳映潔粉絲同樂會 @吴映洁正能量之家 @绿宫_TAECGUI后援会 你們最棒了ee808e.png我收工了...晚安囉!啾啾。 

Appreciate it any one of you could translate this.  I think you gals does a better job than I do.

packmule3 said:

chinlylin

said:

BiruAngel

said:

:  

Unfortunately Taecgui fan club was the only one not included in this collage.

EDIT:

After squinting my eyes real hard, the collage has 2 photos from Guigui fan club, 4 from Gui+Prince and 1 from Gui+Aaron

Are you sure?!!

Awesome!!! You know that's good, right? It's not an insult or an oversight to exclude something. In this case, what she excluded says so much more than what was included. :)

Gotta go.

Archived