(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

GuiGui : Which one you like the most?
Taecyeon : This one 

Awww :x this is where chemistry begin :x

speaking about 'chemistry', @spicystrawberry, maybe you can add in another scene from their first meetup. The scene where GG stepped into the cafe and Taec smiled while walking down the stairs to welcome GG. Remember Taec said when he first saw GG, he felt a connection.....this I guess is 'chemistry' as well.... :D

Guest cannakat

spicystrawberry said: angelangie said: another picture of Choc :) posted by Gui Gui herself
31st March 2014 - 3.31pm (+8GST)
4月1號愚人節,不整你們...但要送你們禮物就是四月號Choc 恰女生 封面就是我啦...在台灣7-11都可以買到喔!快去人手一本...有買的人記得po上跟我的合照喔...看看我可以搜集到多少人
Translations: April 1st is April Fool, however I will not foll you guys...however will gift you guys by gracing the cover of Choc Qia Nv Sheng...It will be available at 7-11! Faster and grab one..those who buy it remember to take a pictures of it with yourself and posted it to me...want to see how many there are
cr: as tagged

Guest spicystrawberry

Missing Scenes 

MBC owe us a lot of TaecGui scenes in GWGM. Like 
10153857_10151890324266157_1777181513_n.

And 
WHERE'S TAECYEON KISS GUIGUI SCENE?!?
redears010_zps41dc383a.png

Any of you that think there are missing scene? Please share out with us!! Pali pali :D

Guest cannakat

spicystrawberry said: MBC owe us a lot of TaecGui scenes in GWGM. Like 

And 
WHERE'S TAECYEON KISS GUIGUI SCENE?!?

Any of you that think there are missing scene? Please share out with us!! Pali pali :D

Wooyoung teasing Guigui about her morning sickness. It was only in the previews....

Ooo...I was waiting for this scene too. But too bad...it has never been aired!.. toooo sensitive (will caused too many hooha....) maybe... maybe we can guess what was GG or Taec or maybe the rest of the guests answer to WY's question... :D

Guest leechalee

I was watching the YouTube TV and they said that the episode which nickun came out was the most popular. I guess everyone enjoys seeing taecyeon jealous or our couple act so cute in front of everyone

Or maybe its because..... alot more *young* girls like Nickhun... or Junho or " Woooong" i mean there were 3 other 2pm members who have an impressive amount of fans or maybe..... it was because of Aaron Yan's fan :))

TYs jealous reaction seemed to be more because of his boys, no? They were shouting out before he did :)) #delayedresponse #checkingoutGuiGui

** @korchick‌ so was that patapata or bobo?? Looked more than a bobo but i didnt see any tongue :)) **

I dont think he wasnt jealous- just not as jealous as he was made out to look..

TG were always being cute in front of everyone though.. i dont see much difference from when they hung out with KH, G.O and Seulong Or the staff behind the scenes...??

that is awesome TGs housewarming is the most popular episode :)

And excuse my blurrness but... this was most popular episode for wgm as a whole (all the other couples) or just gwgm s1?

#TaecGuiFighting^^

*Im blabbering again :-@ too much caffeine before bed :))*

Guest leechalee

@lok2ming enjoy your trip yea :D hehehehe and make sure u take tons of pictures if u happen across TaecGui venues :D

Im am so jealous of @lok2ming‌ right now :)) stay safe chingu!

Guest spicystrawberry

I wish GuiGui will be doing that on some variety show XD She has known as prankster :P This is hilarious! 

Archived