(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

Oh yeah! Korean lessons from @korchick! Gomawo unnie! ^:)^ ^:)^ **All of a sudden im too :\"> to use the few korean words I know :)) **

Guest leechalee

Doubt anyone cares anymore :)) but the rings GG is wearing on her right hand during filming for the variety show... are the same type of ring she wore on gwgm ep1^^

Guest bibidep

leechalee said: Doubt anyone cares anymore :)) but the rings GG is wearing on her right hand during filming for the variety show... are the same type of ring she wore on gwgm ep1^^

Guest leechalee

Gui Gui just update her Facebook

13th Jan 2014 - 2.29pm (+ GST)

送上與Kiki 的合照。

Translations: Posted a pictures of me & Kiki

Hmm so TY tweets about a drama "man from the stars" then GG posts a pic.. and lookie lookie here, theres a man with a rocket on his back going into space...okay okay its a giraffe- but have you ever seen a giraffe with hands and feet? :)) in any case, im sure this pic is just coincidental lol

1011079_10153752059740038_1131994398_n.j

Guest leechalee

I think the ring she had on that day is not the wedding ring that Taec bought for her, I think her friend ship ring.    Now about Taec had the car and he wants to make the OKCat's girlfriend are both hints he gave the fans that he is indeed dating someone I guess.

Oh I definitely agree its the friendship ring. :) .. I meant the the ring on GGs other hand, in the pic where shes holding the microphone.... (miahne for not being about to repost it here)

Guest leechalee

hahahah it too unclear to make out the ring she wearing but that is definitely the ring that caught my attention lols

Umm the left hand or right hand? I was talking about the right... it looks like shes wearing two rings on that hand... eh, Mianhe, I was watching gwgm again and saw the 'open ring' on her index finger :)) should've left the rings debate alone hahahaha mianhe :-S :)) ...

Subject change @leechalee! :)>-

Guest spicystrawberry

bibidep

said: GuiGui just update her Facebook with all this picture at 1:22pm Jan. 13, 2014 Asia time.  I can't post any of the words that come with the pictures so if any of us can please go to GuiGui's Facebook bring them here, thank you.

Guest leechalee

So, Okcat mentioned "drinking tea" and GG showed us some desserts...jinjja...

:)

) :X

Did they just have a virtual date right before our eyes? :x :))

Guest spicystrawberry

I wonder who's create or give a ideas on these stuff...I just saw this picture on Zoom In, FB page posted on Jan 11
Wrote : 新品搶先亮相!!超級可愛Google Translated : New first to debut! ! Super cute
1521695_614366861932431_1648837951_n.jpg

cr : Zoom In Facebook 

Guest spicystrawberry

And lol is the owner watch too much of Taecgui and follow Taecyeon too? Post cat? 
Posted Dec 30, 2013Wrote : Rock~Good Night (star shape)
1480713_609373365765114_803195826_n.jpg

The hand!! @packmule3 Wonder got connection or not. :P 
EDIT : I thought their fans of reindeer ? :P

cr : Zoom In Facebook FanPage

BiruAngel said: @korchick  Hi and welcome on board the TaecGui ship!  KorChick stands for Korean Chick?   :DThank you for the Korean lessons, that would help us a lot in understanding Korean better.  By the way, it'll be good if you could spell the Korean word as spoken in English.  It's a bit confusing to pronounce the Korean word according to how it is spelt in Korean.  Example Mianhae (or was it Mianhe) but I heard it as Bianhair!  :))  Hope this makes sense to you.Once again ....   001.gif

Archived