(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@JenJ and to anyone interested :)

Episode 14 (last part)

"After receiving the break up card, I didn't get it why taec was so calm and collected while he read out loud the mission. Well MAYBE (and I really like to think so) he hasn't fully realized the "separation" part of the mission until he saw gui well up in tears. I mean, he could be reading the card "blankly" (his face wasn't shown while reading). He was really in panic though, when he saw Gui almost in tears. You see how he was about to lean on the couch saying "you remember..." then he looked at her... but then he was like "whoa, wha.. are u crying?" (out of panic did he ask the obvious)

When she answered "ani" while trying to hold back the tears, he asked "ani?" in an "are-you-kidding-me" or "if-thats-not-crying-then-what-is" tone and maybe that's when it hit him that they are at the end. He tried to comfort her in the best way he knows how - fanning her eyes and saying "its okay" or "don't cry" (like seriously, Taec can't handle crying ladies.. he's always in the i-dont-know-what-to-do state/phase)

BRI has a really sad atmosphere and i could feel that while they answer the questions, they are really thinking back on all the things they did together. Since ALL OF IT was fun and filled with laughter, it makes them more sad to talk about the last trip..

The romantic trip planned by Taec, I think, is more for himself than Gui.. He wanted so much to show her that side of him but he just couldn't since she overpower him with her unending energy.. (Since ep1, wanting to put on the shoes at her feet, you know?) so maybe he thought to give it one last shot..

The train station stills/clips in black and white is really heartbreaking and the sadness can be seen in their eyes. Well, the rain contributed a lot with the gloomy ambiance so I think if you watch this, you'd think you need to prepare for what's to come in the finale"

Okay... Before I type on the heartbreaking finale insight of my sister =)) how about let's be happy and watch (and laugh with) guigui .... since she's laughing herself to death??? Hahaha!!!!=))

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=91iG2kbM_xE

@129alphabet somehow i'm confused coz like you said, in ep 14 Taec even sigh in BRI when he talked bout their seperation. However in ep 15 inside the tent, when GuiGui asked whether he knows it's gonna be their last, Taec was nodding right away? Hahaha.. Maybe just my illusion.. Maybe I should get my eyes and ears checked   :D

@129alphabet somehow i'm confused coz like you said' date=' in ep 14 Taec even sigh in BRI when he talked bout their seperation. However in ep 15 inside the tent, when GuiGui asked whether he knows it's gonna be their last, Taec was nodding right away? Hahaha.. Maybe just my illusion.. Maybe I should get my eyes and ears checked   :D[/quote']

Well, in episode 15, i think they both know that it's the last.. I think what my sister is trying to say is that:

"You know when you are enjoying and having fun, that time seem to stop and you have the feeling that it will never end? I think (hope) that that's what it was for them.

But then as you have fun, and you come back to your senses and realize how much time had gone by, it surprises you how it all came by so fast.. that you haven't really actually prepared for how it will be in the end"

So I think that's what happened to Taec too.. He was having fun one moment and then realized suddenly that it was the end and the next thing he knows is he's planning a farewell trip for them. So I think they know that it was the last but still couldn't get a grip on it :)

Waiting patiently for the wedding studio to release the HD version of this picture... :x

cr: baidu

Love this pic...their intense gaze at each other...Taec holding Gui Gui's back and leg :\">It's quite sexy, but somehow I keep imagining...what if Taec dropped Gui Gui...it must really hurt! LOL

=)) or maybe (knowing their couples color) taec would playfully pretend to drop guigui and guigui would be so scared that she'll hold on to his neck tightly embracing him.... Then maybe beastly taec would hold both his hands on her waist for balance to keep them from falling... Oh wait, scratch that.. They could just fall together, guigui dragging him along and him ending on top of her! Now that's more like it :D btw, i intend no malice.. I just want the "staring in each other's eyes" that would happen once they fall (not to mention taec's red ears and gui's blushing cheek)

Okaaaaaay! I've fantasized too much! Damn it!!!! =))

Guest yokalana

@JenJ Did Gui2 really said that he was put her cold hands in his pocket? Awwwwww so sweet.... Where did you hear or read this? Maybe you can share with us here.... :)

Guest Jenny Johnson

@JenJ Did Gui2 really said that he was put her cold hands in his pocket? Awwwwww so sweet.... Where did you hear or read this? Maybe you can share with us here.... :)

The article is in Chinese if I'm not wrong so I need to search for it. Haaha when I found it I will post it here.

@Lmangla

Episode 1-5? That's a lot.. Ok! Let's start!

ep1: i loved the "gambei" part of course. I mean its really a big impact to both that somehow it became a part of them/their relationship throughout the show. Just look at taec's what-did-i-just-do flustered face and gui's is-this-guy-crazy shocked look.. Also, I liked how they play in the snow.. Snow fight scene is 대박. They are really happy.. and also the taking care of each other scene where gui wiped snow in taec's face (though she teased him after as snow man w/c by the way is her fault lol) and taec handing her the tissue/hanky and making her blow her nose (though he said he felt like her father.. but no one asked him to do that~ gui was even trying to take the hanky from him) AND the most intimate part.. Blowing heat on her hand. Its soooo like what ONLY couples should do~~ lol

ep2 and ep3: the first scene, i like! Gui calling "oppa" from afar and taec instantly smiling. The movie re-enactments is the best ;) and there's the sleeping vs breakfast argument. and again, the playing in the snow~(not to mention his face when she held his neck).. Also, i like how taec panics (due to the fast beating of his heart) whenever she calls him "oppa" or "yeobo" i also like them wearing the pj's and taec is like "i'll just do whatever, i'll go crazy! I'm wearing a 3-eyed alien pj's anyway" and i like guigui's "success!" face in teasing taec re: the pjs!;)) best part is the shoe surprise of course. I never thought i'd literally see eyes that shines like that of guigui:) i think taec saw it too and was really really happy :)

*pause: i had a lot to say.. Its like saying i liked all parts of the episode argh!! Hahahah

Guest Jenny Johnson

@Lmangla

ep1: i loved the "gambei" part of course. I mean its really a big impact to both that somehow it became a part of them/their relationship throughout the show. Just look at taec's what-did-i-just-do flustered face and gui's is-this-guy-crazy shocked look.. Also, I liked how they play in the snow.. Snow fight scene is 대박. They are really happy.. and also the taking care of each other scene where gui wiped snow in taec's face (though she teased him after as snow man w/c by the way is her fault lol) and taec handing her the tissue/hanky and making her blow her nose (though he said he felt like her father.. but no one asked him to do that~ gui was even trying to take the hanky from him) AND the most intimate part.. Blowing heat on her hand. Its soooo like what ONLY couples should do~~ lol

ep2 and ep3: the first scene, i like! Gui calling "oppa" from afar and taec instantly smiling. The movie re-enactments is the best ;) and there's the sleeping vs breakfast argument. and again, the playing in the snow~(not to mention his face when she held his neck).. Also, i like how taec panics (due to the fast beating of his heart) whenever she calls him "oppa" or "yeobo" i also like them wearing the pj's and taec is like "i'll just do whatever, i'll go crazy! I'm wearing a 3-eyed alien pj's anyway" and i like guigui's "success!" face in teasing taec re: the pjs!;)) best part is the shoe surprise of course. I never thought i'd literally see eyes that shines like that of guigui:) i think taec saw it too and was really really happy :)

*pause: i had a lot to say.. Its like saying i liked all parts of the episode argh!! Hahahah

I also like the part where he says his

heart beat faster whenever she called him oppa~like it means something else.

In actual fact, Taec did express his feelings towards guigui with the heart to heart talk especially about dating each other. That's his way of saying "I like you!" In front of her. It's obvious. Just that we girls prefer the straightforward answer with GUI GUI I really like you! Haha.

129alphabet said: @Lmangla

Guest Jenny Johnson

The article is in Chinese if I'm not wrong so I need to search for it. Haaha when I found it I will post it here.

Ok found it: http://live.kankanews.com/cehua/2013-04-10/2726853.shtml

It's in Chinese.

Guest fin4cae

i like the hole part of each episode,,, i like how they interact each other, they made unforgetable moment for them n for us,, want to see them in season 2,,
:)

In actual fact, Taec did express his feelings towards guigui with the heart to heart talk especially about dating each other. That's his way of saying "I like you!" In front of her. It's obvious. Just that we girls prefer the straightforward answer with GUI GUI I really like you! Haha.

May I ask which episode is when Taec says his heart beat faster when guigui called him oppa? Is it the making or actual scene?

amylove said:

JenJ wrote: »

129alphabet wrote: »

@Lmangla

ep2 and ep3: the first scene, i like! Gui calling "oppa" from afar and taec instantly smiling. The movie re-enactments is the best and there's the sleeping vs breakfast argument. and again, the playing in the snow~(not to mention his face when she held his neck).. Also, i like how taec panics (due to the fast beating of his heart) whenever she calls him "oppa" or "yeobo" i also like them wearing the pj's and taec is like "i'll just do whatever, i'll go crazy! I'm wearing a 3-eyed alien pj's anyway" and i like guigui's "success!" face in teasing taec re: the pjs! best part is the shoe surprise of course. I never thought i'd literally see eyes that shines like that of guigui:) i think taec saw it too and was really really happy

May I ask which episode is when Taec says his heart beat faster when guigui called him oppa? Is it the making or actual scene?

2nd episode. The full version, not the YT cut version.

Do you have the linked to it? I can't find it

Archived