(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yddelight

@packmule @cdbarzun....keep on writing. you should seriously continue with this one-shot thing! well, I am officially starting a petition for you to continue this writing. Michosos...I am going to launch a petition for @cdbarzun @packmule to turn this to a fanfic story...This has potential..so much tension for a first episode... Thanks for this story!!! More!!!

Guest Midge Razak

@Jazcabbb, 

With my assistant’s help, I made this story

for you [see below] as an apology for having subjected you to the more lewd

aspect of our grown-up imaginations in the forum yesterday. I would have

offered to treat you out to lunch but since we’re only virtual friends, this

will have to suffice. I believe young girls like you should be given the chance

to preserve their idealistic view of love as long as possible, so I’m sorry.  I had my PA help me with this – she’s a

voracious reader of anything romantic – and she rated it PG 13, meaning

there are no inappropriate words. She

said it was cheesy, though. [Oh well. I still have MY day job. Hers? It’s touch-and-go

right now. Muahahahaha.]

Also, it would be remiss of me as an

adult, if I don’t encourage you [and the other teenage lurkers here] to read Shakespeare.  As much as I love GWGM and k-dramas, I highly recommend that you spend more

time with the Original Dramaturgist at this stage of your life. Studying his

plays will add depth to your understanding of human nature and motivation and,

of course, enhance your viewing pleasure of the latest popular K-drama.

If you ask me, King Lear is appropriate for this

occasion. While its plot may appear convoluted with political intrigues,

back-stabbing, and misalliances, it is essentially nothing more than a

Cinderella story with a tragic ending. [Heads up! Everybody dies.] 

In a nutshell, two daughters were

wresting control of Britain from their father, the king. The king, so

distraught by this filial betrayal, became insane but was saved by the third

and youngest daughter, Cordelia, whom he had earlier rejected. And WHY did he

reject Cordelia? Because she had the temerity to stay true to herself and not

FAKE her love for her father to curry favors.

You see, the king demanded that his

three daughters tell him how much they loved him and he would divide his

kingdom among themselves according to their “profession of love.” Refusing to

play this game, Cordelia opted for the simple truth. Her sparse words however sounded like an insult so the king banished her, thus setting

his downfall into motion. This is the famous quote from Cordelia:

I cannot heave my heart into my mouth.

[meaning: I won’t flatter you with declaration of love to gain your wealth.]

I love you majesty according to my bonds,

no more nor less. [meaning: I love you as a daughter would. Simply. Honestly.]

For me, if you strip the drama King

Lear to its core, it’s just a cautionary tale of choosing style over substance.

It tell us that, in matters of love, we shouldn’t fall for the style, i.e., the

flashy stuff, the outward appearances, the girl’s beauty, the superficial

things, and instead, we should focus on the deeper character, the steadfast

quality, and the SUBSTANCE of your love.  

I hope you’ll remember this when watching

K-pops or venturing out into your own romance.

Now on to my token story. Remember my

caveats: I’m not the Bard, not even by a nail clipping, and this story is mawkish

enough for all of us, Taecgui fans, so it’s not to be taken seriously. It’s

also deliberately short to allow YOU to fill in the blanks. 

Think of it as a Make-Your-Own-Adventure kind of homework.

Again, with my apologies,

-cdbarzun  

I’m sorry.

“Talk to me,

Guigui,” he said desperately.  “You’ve

got to tell me how you’re feeling.” To his ears, his plea sounded strangely

like an echo of her past demands for him to open up to her. How many times had

she cajoled him good-naturedly to eat breakfast with her and talk about his day

or to stay up a little bit longer and chat with her after the shooting? She had

always been eager for his company.

But now to

his eyes, this was no longer the same joyful, ever-loving girl but a pale ghostly

reflection. Her expressionless face, her rigid shoulders, and unyielding arms

told him all that he needed to know. She hasn’t forgiven him.

“Please, Guigui.” He wanted to howl

the words but they came out softly, like a prayer.

She forced a smile. “What else is

there to say, Taec? I’m fine. I’ve moved on like you said I should. Annyeong.”  She

marched briskly toward the elevator.

He quickly followed and reached for

her hand. “Hey, wait.”

“No, let go.” She tried to shake her

hand free but he held on and pulled her to a corner hidden from prying eyes by

a potted plant.

“I didn’t mean it to sound that way,

Gui. I just didn’t know how to…”

“He felt her stiffened before she forcibly

wrested her hand from him, nearly throwing him off-balanced. Smiling with gritted

teeth, she said, “You didn’t know how to what?

To pick up a phone and say hello? To text two letters: H and I? To click the

darn ‘like’ button on Facebook? To friend me on Weibo?”

She paused in her tirade and squeezed

her eyes shut, afraid to show how much his silence had hurt her then. But he

knew her, and his arms strained to embrace her pain.

“I’m terribly sorry,” he began to

confess haltingly. “Just because I acted like I didn’t care doesn’t mean that I

didn’t know what an absolute jerk I was to you. Guerigo...I just didn’t know how to keep

you at my side. Guerigo… to tell you the truth, I didn’t understand myself well

then either. I’m sorry. I know I hurt you.”

She drew a big breath then exhaled

slowly. She opened her eyes and regarded him for a long minute.

“It’s all in the past now. I have to

go now,” she said with finality. “We’re shooting a film right now in this

building. I have people waiting for me. I have a director waiting for me.”

She darted past him to go to the

elevator. He couldn’t believe she was walking away from him.

“Yaah! Guigui!” he shouted at her

departing back, “You also have a

husband waiting for you.”

“Like you, you mean?” She fired back,

without even looking back at him or breaking her stride.  “We got married for a show, if you remember.” 

She reached the elevator and began to

frantically push the elevator’s down button. He reappeared by her side again and

leaned against the wall, arms crossed over his chest. She looked everywhere

else but at his arms and chest.

“It was real to me, Guigui, as real as

if we were making our vows in church. I meant them sincerely. Although I knew

we were going to separate after the show ended because of work, I meant those

vows to become husband and wife. I never even looked at anyone else as a wife.”

She stopped jabbing at the button and looked

up at him suspiciously. “Are you

still mad after all this time that I denied you at Yes/No game? What are you up to? Why are you

acting like this?”

Gently, he raised his hand to cup her

cheek, “Because I love you. It took me a while to realize that, but I do know

it now. Believe me when I say I missed you and I love you. If I could turn back

time, I would have treated you better.”  She stood transfixed as he bent down to brush

her forehead with a kiss. Then, tears welled up in her eyes and her

lips began to tremble. He almost didn’t hear her quiet, choked words, “No,

Taec, don’t. I don’t think I can’t let myself believe in you again. I don’t

know if I can fall in love with you again.”

The elevator doors slid open.

She nudged him to escape and get on the

elevator but he firmly grasped her elbow to hold her still. With his other hand, he

signaled the people in the elevator to go ahead. The doors closed again.

Slowly, as if approaching a wild,

easily frightened animal, he wrapped her in his arms. She resisted for a moment

but he calmed her down with his low murmurs and kisses on her hair.

Then, he tucked her head under his

chin and said, “It’s okay, Guigui.  Gwenchana.

Until you learn to love me again, I’ll love you enough for both of us.”

Moaawrrrrrr! Chulbal!

@packmule3

Please forgive me if I say the Shakespeare part made me fall asleep but I love your short story on Taecgui especially this part:

She forced a smile. “What else is there to say, Taec? I’m fine. I’ve moved on like you said I should. Annyeong.”  She marched briskly toward the elevator.

He quickly followed and reached for her hand. “Hey, wait.”

“No, let go.” She tried to shake her hand free but he held on and pulled her to a corner hidden from prying eyes by a potted plant.

“I didn’t mean it to sound that way, Gui. I just didn’t know how to…”

“He felt her stiffened before she forcibly wrested her hand from him, nearly throwing him off-balanced. Smiling with gritted teeth, she said, “You didn’t know how to what? To pick up a phone and say hello? To text two letters: H and I? To click the darn ‘like’ button on Facebook? To friend me on Weibo?”

She paused in her tirade and squeezed her eyes shut, afraid to show how much his silence had hurt her then. But he knew her, and his arms strained to embrace her pain.

I was so engrossed in your story I felt like giving woody Taec a kick in the butt for always being so unresponsive and no initiative.   :P  :))

Guest cchris5

Whew, thank you all for putting us back on track....happy, positive and a little crazy here. Regarding the two presscon pics, they are similar yet different. Similar fashion style and pose but a different feel. Definitely taecgui couple looks more natural. Some of you treat TY as your yeobos and some of us feel like (monster) mother-in-laws because GG is "someone we need to protect" haha!
Honestly, I wish that taecgui fans would stop badgering TY and GG about each other. Leave them alone to find out for themselves their true feelings and how to proceed. They are the ones who know best! I know that we all care for them and would really love them to be together but only time can tell. Besides, we don't want to be sasaeng fans who hurt them rather then help them.

@packmule3 my eyes welled with tears. Because just like @Thao Huynh said, this has been my hope for this pair - that in REALITY, somehow, someday, Taec would realize how much he'd lost when he let her go.

People would think that I had been attached and had been affected SO MUCH by a mere show when it was clearly defined as a virtual marriage - fake, unreal, terminal...

I have been arguing with myself a lot.. A part of me is convinced that a real relationship between the two, is hardly possible given the circumstances they're in. But still there's a part of me - and it's not the shipper nor fan side of me but the person who has been touched/moved by this couple's story - that believes that, just like how they overcame all barriers to make their virtual marriage a success, they can do so too for real.

And now, I'm a bit more crazier being affected too much by your story... *sighs* I think I live in the fantasy world way too much and way too long~~

This is the most crazy and delusional thought of me..

OMG I just want to thank the Baidu Taecgui shippers!! I'm loving all the ps photos that they're doing!!
3f24a3504fc2d562ad234560e61190ef76c66c34e32434d7912397ddac7d0d895882b2b7d1a287d7
Honestly reading all those hot posts of Taecgui and now finding these pictures!! Really makes my week of no more WGM. 
cr. Baidu.com <3

cchris5 said:

Whew, thank you all for putting us back on track....happy, positive and a little crazy here. Regarding the two presscon pics, they are similar yet different. Similar fashion style and pose but a different feel. Definitely taecgui couple looks more natural. Some of you treat TY as your yeobos and some of us feel like (monster) mother-in-laws because GG is "someone we need to protect" haha!

Honestly, I wish that taecgui fans would stop badgering TY and GG about each other. Leave them alone to find out for themselves their true feelings and how to proceed. They are the ones who know best! I know that we all care for them and would really love them to be together but only time can tell. Besides, we don't want to be sasaeng fans who hurt them rather then help them.

lol which is the main reason we gather here....we are not here to badger lol but to whine about it to each other ROFL........

i mean how else we are going to release our frustration of our delusions modes so we can still stay rational lols....we are a family here in a sense or should i say virtual sense....where all of us had our own certain part of rationality left and delusions mode on at the same times lols... =))

crazy? yea sounds crazy to my own ears too..... =)) but we are born out of 'Crazy Couple' after all

i believe it here that even we whine about not seeing taec in another movie / drama as it will break our heart at seeing him being lovey dovey with another female leads....we will still watch it....we will drag our feet about it....lols but honestly....we still do it....

most people will be more protective of guigui including me....but i stand on a firmer feet that she is not as fragile as most people want to believe her to be :) to me guigui are made of sterner stuff and smarter that most people gave her credits for :) so im convincing myself....that i will support two of them in their own path of choice of all their individual activities :)

however when and should or should i say 'IF' or 'IF' they are in a relationship so that they can announce their relationship....all here will be one of the first to rejoice to the world!!!! lols....cause we are all just waiting for that....and at the mean times we shall have our own delusions mode in this forum lols =)) to maintain our sanity i shall say lols =))

I agree! This is what this forum is for! ;) in here we can release all our hopes, dreams and most especially delusions of taec and gui! ;)

We put all our delusions here because we don't want to badger them of anything.. I'd really dislike it too if people (be it taecgui fan or not) would directly message either T or G "to be real" or things like that..

Oh well, i'd continue to shout and tell Taec and Gui to HAVE A REAL RELATIONSHIP ALREADY!!! but of course it shall be in this forum and this forum only!;))

Guest cchris5

Peace! Chill! angelangie, I am on your side! I mean fans who wait outside JYP and asks him if he misses GG or fans who link everything and anything they do and say, to each other. Give them space otherwise how can they have a secret relationship? Does this mean some of us here? My sincere apologies. Cheers!

Guest ShermaineL

@packmule3

Quote:

It tell us that, in matters of love, we shouldn’t fall for the style, i.e., the flashy stuff, the outward appearances, the girl’s beauty, the superficial things, and instead, we should focus on the deeper character, the steadfast quality, and the SUBSTANCE of your love.   Unquote

Keep up the good work!.. you really know the feeling of TaceGui's  character well and this is good substance story to be read by all ages.  U have also give some tips to any  shipper who are interested in writing this fanfic  story.

Hope next time you produce your Shakespeare in love fanfic in this forum..

:-h

GOD BLESS

129alphabet said:

@packmule3 my eyes welled with tears. Because just like @Thao Huynh said, this has been my hope for this pair - that in REALITY, somehow, someday, Taec would realize how much he'd lost when he let her go.

People would think that I had been attached and had been affected SO MUCH by a mere show when it was clearly defined as a virtual marriage - fake, unreal, terminal...

I have been arguing with myself a lot.. A part of me is convinced that a real relationship between the two, is hardly possible given the circumstances they're in. But still there's a part of me - and it's not the shipper nor fan side of me but the person who has been touched/moved by this couple's story - that believes that, just like how they overcame all barriers to make their virtual marriage a success, they can do so too for real.

And now, I'm a bit more crazier being affected too much by your story... *sighs* I think I live in the fantasy world way too much and way too long~~

This is the most crazy and delusional thought of me..

@129alphabet awwwww *(virtually) wiping off your tears* you sound like you need a hug.  *virtual hug* sent!

I re-read my post, and OMG! I really did seem like a broken-hearted girl weeping... But yeah! I guess i needed that virtual hug... ( Maybe because I don't want to be delusional anymore that It's just so frustrating how they are not together for real =)) ) <--- i guess i'm also at a point of no return.. because the ship had sailed and already in the middle of the ocean---- and I can't swim!! So yes! I shall stay in the ship! =))

Archived