(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Jennifer Tey

bladerunner said:

Gui Gui applied more fans:

OMG OMG!!!!Fan: You two please be very happy.Gui Gui: you too.

Fan: What's brand of your bracelet ?Gui: which one? One I bought @ korea, another one is american brand.

Who else can do better translation? 

What does that mean: "You, too!"Did she just admit their relationship??

Now I think maybe someone hecked her phone!!!!!There is NO WAY an idol has guts to go public like this~~~~

I am shocked!!!

Thank you for the new Bladerunner, how can I go to sleep with this new hahaha.  I don't want to put my hope too high now and moment later fall in to the bottom of the river and die in there hahaha.  I think the answer ""YOU TOO""  May be she mean the fans can be happy for them too.  We can imagine what ever the meaning of those word.  If someone wants to be in the sky right now then just think that is one of the way she admits that Taec and her are beginning dating and the fans can be happy for them.  If we don't want to disappointed later on then just think that she said for the show GWGM only hahah.  About the Bracelet, I believe her that she bought in Korea, because so many people have it, may be Mr. PD gave it to her.  I think the PD already in love with her more than Taec did hahah.[/quote]

sorry ladies i not wrong the fan asking about the silver bangels she had since the start of the show and not the black bracelet … cos i was also following all those weibo n baidu news so sorry to splash the cold water…

but all of u are keeping me away fr my work… i keep refreshing the page instead of working!!!

@angelangie 100% agree with u we hv people from all age group here luv this couple :x banzai (jap words) to this cp :)) till now my girls and I will still say I luv u to each other u known nowadays grown-up kids will feel awkward to say that

Guest sshevolkth

And now for a TaecGui MV Commercial Break.... ;)
credits to loislane852 who uploaded it 20 hours ago:

the song is very bubbly :D

Guest sshevolkth

Loving this one as well...uploaded by Mama Sasa....it's cute!  And I think the song was used in A Gentleman's Dignity.  

Guest nalikahibar

@angelangie

100% agree with u we hv people from all age group here luv this couple :x banzai (jap words) to this cp :)) till now my girls and I will still say I luv u to each other u known nowadays grown-up kids will feel awkward to say that

Omo omo.. Ahjumma rocks!! Coz am an ahjumma too lol :D

feel so glad that lot of mothers here.. Am also a mother for a 3 years old daughter..

Bcoz she often sees her mom watching k-drama, now she called me "ahjummaaa~~" XD

Cant wait to do girl to girl talk with my daughter just like you!!

<3<3

=)) let's get ready to sail with them if I' not wrong he did mention at the press conference (watched the Chinese sub) first impression he had with her before the it aired so I think they hv met each other he was impressed though.... I don't think is love at first sight more like she is nice and sweet. I remember during ep1 the vj did ask him what he thought abt her now so I think at that time his thought must be something like oh she is more than sweet and nice =)) =))

Guest sshevolkth

Aside from the hug pose that even shocked the staff as they screamed with delight, these pictures are also priceless.  Man, I wish we heard the dialogue here between them!  Why, oh, why did they hold back on us and not show their interactions here?  :((
ScreenShot2013-06-13at101741PM.png
ScreenShot2013-06-13at102745PM.png

I bet Taec had been wanting to hug GuiGui so badly, especially if he knew that unfortunate incident with her mom was going on.  So he definitely took this opportunity to surprise her.  Love that he cheered her up, and you can tell in her smile.  They truly look like a happy couple in love in these two poses  :x

Guest robotbunny

HELLO FELLOW TAECGUI SHIPPERS!
I have been lurking here since ever and I cannot take it anymore. I just had to board the ship along with you guys.  I've loved TaecGui since the very beginning and every episode is a joy to watch. And seeing them progress from complete strangers to becoming a silly couple is like a dream come true because they have SO MUCH CHEMISTRY. So much that it's gonna explode!
My mom loves seeing the both of them too, and I told her about how much chemistry they have and all the things that Taec did for and to GuiGui, and all she said was "They'll get married sooner or later. Just wait and see". I mean they don't have to get married (for now) but the little hints here and there quite recently, especially these couple of days, makes us TaecGui fans crazy! 
Remember the replies that GuiGui gave to some of the questions directed to her for her latest "I MISS YYYYYOU" picture? There are actually some more replies after that from what I read at a Chinese forum.
I love these two. They're super adorable and they're a match made in heaven.
For those who comment on Youtube, I'm known as giroflee19 there (if you do remember haha)
Can't wait for mooooooore updates! 

@nalikahibar U will but first of all u hv to build up friendship friendship with yr daughter just like what I did but of course sometimes u need to be firm just enjoy and share the happiness and problems with her let her know that u understand support and be with her when she needs u :x

Guest robotbunny

angelangie

said:

robotbunny

said:

HELLO FELLOW TAECGUI SHIPPERS!
I have been lurking here since ever and I cannot take it anymore. I just had to board the ship along with you guys.  I've loved TaecGui since the very beginning and every episode is a joy to watch. And seeing them progress from complete strangers to becoming a silly couple is like a dream come true because they have SO MUCH CHEMISTRY. So much that it's gonna explode!
My mom loves seeing the both of them too, and I told her about how much chemistry they have and all the things that Taec did for and to GuiGui, and all she said was "They'll get married sooner or later. Just wait and see". I mean they don't have to get married (for now) but the little hints here and there quite recently, especially these couple of days, makes us TaecGui fans crazy! 
Remember the replies that GuiGui gave to some of the questions directed to her for her latest "I MISS YYYYYOU" picture? There are actually some more replies after that from what I read at a Chinese forum.
I love these two. They're super adorable and they're a match made in heaven.
For those who comment on Youtube, I'm known as giroflee19 there (if you do remember haha)
Can't wait for mooooooore updates! 

Guest robotbunny

I saw this at one of the Baidu forums:
1b4c510fd9f9d72a5e9535bbd52a2834359bbba6

One of the commentors said:
When it's Friday, you will share a picture about GWGM, or a picture taken with Taec oppa. So it seems like this "YYYYOU" is "YeonYeonYeon (Taecyeon) oppa!
And GuiGui gave three huge smileys back.
:D

Guest nalikahibar

@angelangie and @cj2057

Thank uuu my dearieess.. I'm going to share my thoughts about raising a daughter and have so many questions bout mom-daughter relationship.. But then i realized that this is TaecGui thread.. Not Mom &kiddos thread.. Ahaha XD

Back to TaecGui,

Today is friday and taecgui will only have 4 episodes to go .. Aigoo, how can i deal with that??

><

Oh, almost forgt, next sunday, taec and chansung will be gusts on Running Man.. Wow, let's see if there's sumthin suspicious from our groom again :D

@ angelangie @angelangie U made me cry now yes... We hv to treasure our relationship this life who knows we will not meet again next life I am mother plus a daughter too so hope T&G will be happy regardless who they end with ... :x :x

Annyeong!! I'm breaking my silence too 'ços I really love reading all your posts and CSI findings here XD. I like Taecgui very much, they touched something inside my heart and I really hope the One up there, who has given Taecgui the lovely weather and lovely beach wedding at Jejudo, will continue to shower them with lots of blessings and love <3.

I don't have much to contribute but I love to stay on this thread because it is like a little haven, always full of love and anticipation. With GWGM 15th episode looming, a sense of emptiness is gradually growing inside me, what's there to look forward to every Friday, Monday and Wednesday after they're gone? I'm glad to have this place to come to and bask in all the juicy news and findings. Thank you all for all the generous sharing of news, article, mv and links to the various variety shows 2pm attended. Great job guys, cheers!!!  

Guest sshevolkth

Welcome @robotbunny & @bluemoonrising   :-h :-h
Nice to see you out of lurk mode to bask in our TaecGui fandomness, shipping, obsessing...all of the above!  =))
I, myself, never thought I'd join another forum again ('coz I'm Filipino & used to participate a lot in the Filipino forum for a couple I used to ship)...but here I am....doing it again. :))    It's hard to hold back.  LOL!

robotbunny said:Remember the replies that GuiGui gave to some of the questions directed to her for her latest "I MISS YYYYYOU" picture? There are actually some more replies after that from what I read at a Chinese forum.

@robotbunny -- more replies after that? what were they? any idea?

hay guys... excited for tonight..
want to joint comment here. but still busy with my work...
suddenly my frends just spam me with this
want share it..252DCD4951BABE4B2EE9CC

omg his look so fine...casual elegant..  *speechless*

hello all taecgui shippers ..... omo omo omo !!!! this thread is toooooo awesome with so many juicy tidbits about our taecgui ..... i was soooo hyper and HIGH last night that I only slept barely 3 hours .....ekekekek ... those weibo's messages by gui gui and all those hints discovered by Taecgui FBI in Baidu and Soompi made me giddy ...just can't stop thinking that they are really dating secretly for real and gui gui really give very ambiguous messages in her weibo ...... my my my ..reading all the conversations right here had turn me bonkers again , been smiling in front of my laptop screen for hours ... luckily i'm in my room or not , people would have thought that i'm crazy , giggling and spazzing alone like a lovesick teenagers. ekekeke ... btw , our Taec is going to have a new drama .... and ..eehehehe .... the thing that made me giggle the most when I read the title of the news just now in allkpop is the word "ghost" ... apparently he's going to be a cop in  that drama and the heroine is someone who can see ghost ... huhuhuh .. here's the news..

Taecyeon and So Yi Hyun to see ghosts in new tvN drama 'Who Are You?'

2PM's Taecyeon and So Yi Hyun have been cast as leads and love interests in the new tvN drama, 'Who Are You?'!

So Yi Hyun's camp confirmed, "So Yi Hyun has been confirmed to star in 'Who Are You?' as Yang Si Ohn, who wakes up from a coma of 6 years following an accident and loses her memory but gains the ability to see ghosts."

Unlike So Yi Hyun's intuitive character, Taecyeon will take on the role of Cha Gun Woo who is a realist, believing only the things he can observe with his five senses. The two will both play cops with So Yi Hyun playing Taecyeon's boss.

Their characters' conflicting personalities will be the spark for great chemistry between them in this ghost-melodrama premiering after the conclusion of 'Dating Agency: Cyrano' this July!

the drama is going to be aired in July which means Taec is definitely very busy right now. it's good to know that both Taecgui are going to appear in dramas very soon ... btw , the heroine is So Yi Hyun and I know that she already has a long time boyfriend ...so I'm not going to be jealous watching her being paired up with Taec ...ekekeke . it's such a co incidence that Taec was offered a drama about "ghost" ...huhuhuh .. he might be thinking about Gui Gui all the time while filming this drama ... :P .  ok then taecgui shippers , keep on having good discussion on taecgui ...ekekeke..i can't wait to watch tonights episode and I know we'd go bonkers again tonight...huhuh

Guest robotbunny

sshevolkth

said:

Welcome @robotbunny & @bluemoonrising  

:-h :-h

Nice to see you out of lurk mode to bask in our TaecGui fandomness, shipping, obsessing...all of the above!  

=))

I, myself, never thought I'd join another forum again ('coz I'm Filipino & used to participate a lot in the Filipino forum for a couple I used to ship)...but here I am....doing it again. :)

)  

It's hard to hold back.  LOL!

Archived