Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

In Sung Ah... ummm....... I just wanna say... umm............... Despite of everything, you're still a top A List Actor in my heart!! Because no one can deny how ridiculous awesome your acting skills are.. :) And for you my dear beloved friends around the world, i requested this song for you from kim c radio.. Just imagine JIS sings his heart out for you , hope you like it :)

PS: Kim C - 'though you did something nice to me, it doesn't mean we are in good terms relationship :-L

Guest kdramafanusa

Parkland Lookbook
258p4zq.jpg

o9et0z.jpg

ir23w8.jpg

1w6dt.jpg

34rwsg9.jpg

mac3z4.jpg

2n8as2a.jpg

33aqxdd.jpg

Credits: http://www.parkland.co.kr/ & JIS_Baidu
can go here too -> http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joinsung&no=51391

older ones: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joinsung&no=51393

Guest marshmelliey

JIS surely got those charming smileeeeeeeeeee  :((
 and it makes me want to eat my pillow..you sexy bastard  =P~  =P~  =P~

luluwannagohome

said: [size=2]I know I'm occupying this page like crazy, but I have to share this with you guys! LOL[/size]

[size=4]GURLS!!! Some of your posts are being quoted and translated into Chinese on JIS baidu tieba!![/size]

Chinese fans have been having a more emotional reaction than most of us. So someone translated some of your posts to show that there are In Sung fans all over the world caring about him. And they should stop sorrowing all over it but respect the fact and keep protecting In Sung from all the attacks.

I was so excited to see soompi appear on the front page. I have a few screencaps for you.

8681947035_9d03e8c4d3_b.jpg

So this is the post title. 'Comments on JIS soompi thread after 4.24'

8681947037_fb7b981f5e_b.jpg

This is a brief introduction of our thread, like when it was created and all.

8683058740_0307e23d1e_z.jpg

@kikay14  

8683058752_6e9f5bb839_b.jpg

@ulap

8681947045_63f6f764d0_z.jpg

@silvertop141078

8683058768_f1a684d0a3_z.jpg

@sweetdecember

8683058782_2de5db8c04_z.jpg

@forevergirl

8683058790_81a178d519_z.jpg

and the super long post by @leenokcheng  I just cap the first para.

8683058804_10295056bb_b.jpg8683058814_a78664d847_b.jpg

The translation was beautifully done. Keeps all the flavor and brings out more with the language of Chinese.

8683058820_53e272fc95_b.jpg

Here are some of the response to the post. These are only a tip of the iceberg, it's a pretty hot post and is certified with 'awesome post' badge.

They resonant with all your thoughts and they praise your posts as well. Your posts heal a lot of broken hearts from what I can see.

I feel so happy now cause though there's language barrier between us, we still communicate and share the same love for In Sung. It is so crazily amazing. I love it. We are a big In Sung family after all.^^

Guest sunshine4ever

I'm reposting the BTS here just in case any us does not want to go back to TWTWB thread yet. I think the coast is clear and things are okay now. No more attack towards J oppa. I think everyone's trying to recover. :) I think it's safe for all of us to come back there now.  These are the same as what @ulap posted above in the DC link, but I reposted it here for those who wanted to watch it over here. Hope you don't mind this ulap.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Parts 4 through 6 are in the spoiler tag. Please click on spoiler tag to see the rest of the BTS.

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

videos credit to zozoa0728 & thanks to freshspring for posting these at TWTWB thread.

Guest luluwannagohome

@sunshine4ever Thank you for posting it here!!!!! mua mua mua!!
Such a long show! OMO!I'm so gonna be satisfied! muamuamua! <3333

-edit--reaction-
OMO!! Too Cute already! JIS's so cute! The drama is so cute! Everyone from actors to staffs to director are too cute!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

@luluwannagohome, good luck with your tests! :D And how I wish I can understand the BTS. He was laughing so much. I bet he must be joking around again. lol. I want to know his jokes so I can laugh with him.

@KyoRean, thanks so much for making those gorgeous/beautiful posters. Those pictures that @jissweet posted of him wearing the hat with the British flag were so awesome. He does look so handsome in every angle. <3

@kdramafanusa, thanks so much for J's new Parkland pics. :x

Sorry, I cannot tag everyone who wrote kind words to console all of us, but thank you to everyone for delurking and writing something to comfort us. Hope to see everyone around. :)

Guest OreoVampire

Oh God !!!!!!! Didn't notice those clips, and just saw you mentioned my name ...

@sunshine4ever : Chief !  wehhhoooooo ...thank you .....BTS finally outttttt  :)>-  lemme kiss you on foreheaddd maaahhhh  :P :P  :)) Thank you \m/

I'm Ok Jinsung and Oh Soo looks more romantic than OhSoo and Youngi hahhahha  =)) ..no wonder no love :))
And that snow slide scene where OS&OY they need to use their legs to make the slide move on so funny =)) LOL  :):)] anigif.gif

class="entry-title"Jo In Sung called ‘All About My Romance’ PD Song Jeong Hyun, ‘Looking forward to it and will show love and support’ Apr24

JIS

It has been revealed that Jo In Sung, who has been enjoying skyrocketing popularity lately after the successful conclusion of ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’, called ‘All About My Romance’ director Song Jeong Hyun to express his support and encouragement to the drama.

Director Song was not able to pick up Jo In Sung’s call at first as he was in a long interview. He called back after the interview.

During the call, Jo In Sung conveyed his anticipation and support for the drama. Director Song Jeong Hyun also expressed his appreciation and praised the actor as well.

The two have known each other long ago. Song was Jo’s high school senior. And they worked together in SBS hit drama ‘Spring Day’.

Source : TV Report , JIS Soompi Thread

About these ads

Guest luluwannagohome

megbc8 said: class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; "Jo In Sung called ‘All About My Romance’ PD Song Jeong Hyun, ‘Looking forward to it and will show love and support’ Source : TV Report , JIS Soompi Thread

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks for the Outback CF, luluwannagohome.

I wonder if anyone know a list of CFs that Insung currently films or if you know a whole list of CFs that had been filmed for the past few years? Can you put his CFs in order for me if you know it? I need this information for post 1. If you want to know a list of what Valley Girl had for Insung, please go to page 427 and find my post because I posted the last post 1's edition on that page. Thanks.

You can go to this link and there is a clip about Insung from WHIB to Spring Day to TWTWB
http://baramibunda.sbs.co.kr/scene/sketch_view.jsp?uccid=10002148077&page=1

Here is a clip of Insung receiving the Best Actor Award for A Dirty Carnival at the Korean Film Awards. You can find him at 0:52ish and 4:15. This video has English subs.

credits to neverlandlady

Insung in Infinity Challenge in 2008 part 1 (without subs)...if you wish to watch with subs, please check out post 1. I post this because it is very good quality. You can watch it in HD if you wish as compared with Dailymotion video posted prior. The Dailymotion video link has English subs.

Insung with Infinity Challenge in 2008 part 2 (without subs)

credit to MBCentertainment·

-EDIT-
This is the link for Infinity Challenge above. It is in episode 97.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25810127/#Comment_25810127