[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

@k_craze

btw, the song is self compose by LT.

I think this is the song that LT told SR that he had composed  during their first meeting.  At that time, maybe he wanted her to be proud of him but now the song separate meaning for him to her.

I remembered coming across a fanvid using this song....found it. but lyrics in chinese.

Guest meikatoLiz

Hai everyone ^^
Everyone talking about All My Heart Song (compose by uri Teuk), here the lyric

Baby
It’s all my heart,Babe.
My hearts filled with you
Give me your hand on my chest
It’s beating

You’re everything in my head
Within the difficult day in the world
You make me alive in the tiring day
After wandering for a long time (Alone)

I’ve been with standed without you (Without you)
Now I gradually feel peaceful and suddenly smile
Bind up the dark curtain (Far away)
Hold up the feeling (Your feeling)
Facing me, you shade away my sadness

I still can’t saying that
I’m falling head over, tingling to say that word
Love you more than anyone else
Only you and me and me, and me, and me

I’m really happy in this moment
Really thank you for coming to me
Thanks for the one who loves me
Only you and me and me, and me, exactly you,

Rap>
Baby Boo, My hot little figure
Whom I was searching anywhere on earth
When I almost collapse with exhaust

I just eye on you, my beloved Venus
It feels like a dream, so don’t wake me up
We so fine Do you want to fly to the sky
I mean no one can interfere us
Both holding hands will never let you go,I admit
I promise that everybody will envy us.

Babe
This is what I’m begging,Baby.
Can I be the only guy who stay with you and holds your hands
My significant thing is you.
I’m afraid that you would leave. I wouldn’t let you go.
How can I keep you this way?

Big money or nice car (For me)
They’re not what I’m satisfied. (Satisfied)
Your existence is special

Nothing can be measure
The more I getting know you (closer)
I completely have a crash (head over)
Having dream is a little delight
Drewing to see you

To unfold my only crumble wish
Within my wish, you and I may be together
You’re very far away
Whenever you come back closer Yeah~
I’m having my tears Yeah~
Yeah~

Only you and me and me, and me, exactly you.

Credits: fa_sai하늘

Guest lennycsn

@k_craze this song is in SS fifth album. what i understand from the sources it is co wriiten with henry and dedicate esp to the elf. my interpretation of the song with his cyworld background music shows his inner feeling now.

Im sorry to keep on mentioning sadness without stating the reason. i have been browsing episodes from strong heart and this piece of info really hit me hard. it was the episode which LT confessed being cheated by a lady whom he thought he would love for life. anyway, what really make me sad is when he said SM is very strict on dating especially towards the leader of the group. whatever the leader does is closely scrutinized including the girl he wants to date with. at this statement, my heart sank.

i wish i could post the link here but im on mobile now. you could not find it in youtube. i found the episode in dailymotion with chinese sub.

Guest lennycsn

Btw, my observation on the cyworld wallpaper change after filming wgm. remember the time he changed the background with a balloon. for me it says, "one day with my bride". it was shortly after the film in namisan island trip. and the wallpaper with a boy and girl and the girl hugged the love pillow was the time they were filming wgm. i tracked back the older posts on the change of the wallpaper it was on 30 may.

now i am pleased LT does it in subtle manner and shows his feeling this way. im touched.

@k_craze this song is in SS fifth album. what i understand from the sources it is co wriiten with henry and dedicate esp to the elf. my interpretation of the song with his cyworld background music shows his inner feeling now.

Im sorry to keep on mentioning sadness without stating the reason. i have been browsing episodes from strong heart and this piece of info really hit me hard. it was the episode which LT confessed being cheated by a lady whom he thought he would love for life. anyway, what really make me sad is when he said SM is very strict on dating especially towards the leader of the group. whatever the leader does is closely scrutinized including the girl he wants to date with. at this statement, my heart sank.

i wish i could post the link here but im on mobile now. you could not find it in youtube. i found the episode in dailymotion with chinese sub.

@lennycsn: I shouldn't be posting right now since I'm at work and currently working on something. But can't help it, since my FDD symptoms are arising. In regards to his ex cheating on him is meant to be. Or else how can he meet his Goddess Sora? lol. It's fate that his ex got kicked out from his life, as fate is making space for his new and everlasting lover BABY PRINCESS SORA. lol. Sorry delusional me again.

I'll try to read all posts when I get home tonight.

Guest meikatoLiz

@k_craze

this song is in SS fifth album. what i understand from the sources it is co wriiten with henry and dedicate esp to the elf. my interpretation of the song with his cyworld background music shows his inner feeling now.

Guest lennycsn

@meikatoLiz thanks for correcting me since im not an avid SS fan. but through this song i think i understand LT a little bit more that he is a natural romantic and sentimental person.he didnt do all those stuffs for SR out of the blue. :-)

Guest meikatoLiz

@meikatoLiz

thanks for correcting me since im not an avid SS fan. but through this song i think i understand LT a little bit more that he is a natural romantic and sentimental person.he didnt do all those stuffs for SR out of the blue.

:-)

Guest lallinachan

Goodmorning FD! I've read all your point of view and obsevations about the investigation.
@virya: thanks Heaven you are a fan of wgm from season one! I remember you said in the past that they usually film a particular day of the week, isn't it?
Even if your hypothesis seems to collide with the one of @Earthprincess I think you are both right: DC had to film early, I don't know if they spent the night together or not, I know they had to film the blackroom scenes!

FD! Please don't think about scripting, of course there must be a general indication "like go to sleep" and "have a dance lesson" but don't let this dampen your love for the DC interaction^^ When Teukie said they had to wake up early, that doesn't have to be connected to their trip to Nami island, it can be that they are talking about their own work, or the filming of the blackroom scenes^^

detective @xianlie showed us a picture with teukie wearing the same outfit from the blackroom scenes, and he was at the Dimple House! so this might be a proof^^

So Nami Island we know was filmed another day. And teukie changed his hair color in the meanwhile. All fit perfectly, we just don't know if they slept in Dimple House or not...
@viyra: do usually WGM couple have a night together? or am I wrong? ANyway with the troupe in the same house I don't think they would try to do anything else than sleep XD

@robinble91: WOW! thankyou for the pic! so cute <3

New Teuksora Pic from Nami Island

found on: http://tteukbokki.tumblr.com/post/26060709734/teuk-and-sora-filming-againCredit as tagged!

Thanks @robinblue91 for sharing! I believe this is 'offline' picture of them together because I don't see any camera around. But I'm glad to see that they are comfortable with each other :P

Anyway, I heard the news that Sora didn't turn up at the msff event which she supposed to attend due to her health condition. Is she okay? I hope she's fine. Both her and LT hv event to attend today, what a coincidence...

Guest meikatoLiz

Teuk & SUJU at Mnet 20's Choice Blue Carpet
tumblr_m6blnkgKag1qdr2bho7_250.jpgtumblr_m6blapsnni1qdr2bho7_250.jpgtumblr_m6blapsnni1qdr2bho6_250.jpgtumblr_m6blnkgKag1qdr2bho2_500.jpgCr: Mnet Global, News Is, Newsen, Star Today, Osen. SBS E! News, Sport Chosun
did Sora came this year at Mnet? I search her photo but didnt found or she has another schedule today?
p/s: did some one live stream the Mnet now?

Guest k_craze

Thanks @robinblue91

This seems like a leisure lunch off-camera. If so, I give credit to the two men for not sitting next to them at the table.

Actually if I am them, with every move scrutinised, I would have come up with my secret language

Guest robinblue91

witeku & @ k_craze: ya even i think its offcam pic! the man if manager wouldn't be sitting like that if they were shooting actually! wouldn't he be in film too then!
was it a white day or something 4 ppl in pic all wearing white! lolx! or its summer color! hmm..!
ah! i hope sora health condition isn't serious & she will join the event tomorrow! i was live streaming the event when i read on twitter that she couldn't come because of health issue! Hope she get well soon!