♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Wai Quan

Well that's sad... but like many other VIPS have said' date=' we know that BIGBANG truly is the winner of these awards and many more. Things are rigged, but it's not worth fighting with cheaters. [/quote']

But I think as a VIP, we should try our very best to let them win even if it means fighting with cheaters.

Wait people are actually taking those awards seriously? Weren't we all having a good laugh at the complete mess they were last year? if memory serves me right hardly anyone showed up and the actual award was some cheap mini banjo/guitar thingy...like seriously it's not something important that I'd waste my time like that, especially if there's cheating involved. Also I doubt BB will attend anyway, so theres definitely no reason for me to care.

Dae looks amazing his Harper's Bazaar photos! love it when he wears suites :x 
DaeRi are so funny, I like how even though GDYB are best friends they're like the complete opposite as far as spending money goes ^^

Guest g180888

True. Mnet awards are not legit. It is so obvious that they control the poll. There's no way Big Bang and SNSD are falling behind other groups in term of voting in Korea. And it was just a few days ago these two groups were still leading with a huge distance from other nominees. I remember last year the results were also switched 180 degree in just a couple of days. Same with Mnet's MAMA. But MAMA is more prestigious than Mnet Choice 20 anyway.
tumblr_m5wtobCF711qb9qvn.jpg

120621 Seungri Me2day Update: Bigbang's official VIP4 card of which even Hyundai card is envious
viofbb_2549297362891644691.jpg
현대카드도 부러워할 빅뱅 공식 팬클럽 VIP 4기회원 전용 카드 가질수있다고해서 가질수있는게아니다 진정한 VIP만이 손에넣을수있고 이건 어떠한 빅뱅과관련된 자부심이라고할수도있다 . VIP4기회원 여러분 축하하고 나중에 나랑 사적으로얘기하자 기다리삼 
tags: 일본활동 내가 결정한거임 ㅋ 질투하지말고 응원해주삼 -------현대카드 최고 좋은뮤직비디오 감사
Bigbang's official VIP4 card of which even Hyundai card is envious. Everyone can't always get this card even if they want it. Only true VIP can get this card and it's kind of proud of Bigbang. Congratulations to all VIP4s. And talk with me in provate later so wait. 
Tag: I decided my solo activities in Japan. Don't be jealous and please support me. Hyundai card is the best. Thanks for good MV.
Source: Seungri's me2dayTranslated by: lucywinslate@twitter

[TWITTER]Spur Magazine: Stories from Big Bang's Photo Shoot 
bigbangupdates.jpg.jpg
BIGBANG is featured in the August issue of Spur Magazine (Japan) and the staff shared some tidbits from their photo shoot and interview via Twitter before the magazine's release:

▶ Just now, we finished doing the draft for BIGBANG's special edition. An autographed Polaroid photo is included as a gift! During the Polaroid shoot, G-DRAGON's facial expression changed from cool to more relax and kind, which was really memorable. Please check SPUR August issue!

▶ Late last night, we finished proofreading the BIGBANG special edition~!! We talked about fashion excitedly with all the fashionistas. Each member's character really came out through this fancy interview. It's a must read!

▶ During D-LITE's photo shoot session, he suddenly made this beautiful howling(!?) sound. Then, SOL, who was in the make-up room, responded to the howl. We were so moved by the harmony of their beautiful voices.

▶ The editorial staff prepared manju (steamed bun) and donuts for the the photo shoot. During the interview, TOP ate a small bite of manju and suddenly made this really strange face. He opened his eyes widely and his face changed into this kind of expression:「??」. He quickly pulled himself away and finished eating the whole manju. We think it was his first time to taste one.

After the interview ended, we offered him a donut. He hesitated at first and answered, "I'm on a diet." But when he was about to leave, he took another manju and went out with a mischievous smile on his face. That was awesome!

(A fan asked what brand of steamed buns they served and Spur said they bought buns and donuts from Coco Donut in Aoyama.)

▶ One of the editors who is familiar with KPOP commented, "You can feel GD's sexy aura tremendously within a 5-meter radius. The staff including me couldn't go near him!"

▶ The photo shoot was done last. Everyone looked a bit tired. While waiting for his turn, V.I. was seen leaning on the studio sofa sleeping. One of BIGBANG's staff then changed the studio's background music to a hip-hop song.

And then...!! Once the music changed too hip-hop, TOP who was in laid back mode, started to make a step (dance?) towards D-LITE. Both of them switched to full energy mode while messing around with each other after. Both are really in good terms. Oh, VI was still sleeping. 

▶ Normally during a photo shoot, after each cut, people will check the monitor screen, but GD-san didn't do that at all. He really had a great aura during the shoot and did not check even after it was done.

▶ During the part where we asked about their favorite perfumes, D-LITE drew this picture while describing his favorite:

bigbangupdates+bigbang.jpg

Translations by MIMI (marthapido@twitter) - Thank you!!Taken from: BBU

tumblr_m5y7n7ao5F1qbpowfo1_250.giftumblr_m5y7n7ao5F1qbpowfo2_r1_250.giftumblr_m5y7n7ao5F1qbpowfo6_r1_250.giftumblr_m5y7n7ao5F1qbpowfo7_r1_250.gif
The hyungs were asked about Dae and Ri’s good points. They happily explained Dae’s good points while Seungri complained about GD’s lack of enthusiasm to explain his good points. XD
Credit: gorgeousweetamazingbaby@tumblr
tumblr_m5ykfu5lhX1r9bny5o1_250.giftumblr_m5ykfu5lhX1r9bny5o2_250.giftumblr_m5ykfu5lhX1r9bny5o3_250.giftumblr_m5ykfu5lhX1r9bny5o4_250.gif
Credit: dirty-seungri@tumblr
tumblr_m5y5zafp101r00083o1_250.giftumblr_m5y5zafp101r00083o2_250.giftumblr_m5y5zafp101r00083o3_250.giftumblr_m5y5zafp101r00083o4_250.gif
Credit: badkpopfairy@tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

120621 BIGBANG on Onegai Ranking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aflfrDmANDQ&feature=channel&list=UL
C: bbfantasticbb @ Youtube
auDER.gif     OBudO.gif
QIYSC.gif     EKHTP.gif
UNywu.gif     Idyid.gif
^ TOP's expression is so funny :)) :))
C: cookiesmon @ tumblr