[Drama 2012] Ghost 유령

Admin

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after spending many hours of last night while the video was buffering and lost many times internet connection i managed to watch the full episode subbed in VIKI (wow they're pretty fast :D), and i was fully rewarded by my perseverance cause the first episode of Ghost was AWESOME, i really love it, and i'm not speaking out of SJS's fangirlness (though SJS looks so handome and his hands had so many screentime, lol :x ) the episode was really good, and trilling, and full of suspense, and it was cool, well filmed, never a slow or boring moment, the acting was great, everything was just perfect!!! :)>-

and i'm so looking forward episode 2 because episode 1's ending was really exciting, can't wait

i don't know if Choi Daniel is really good or bad, maybe he's not too bad but did some mistakes as Hades... i also think EKJ will be the real baddie

(he's the man behind the door right?)

but i'm confused here cause i heard in some video that he will appear in episode 4

btw the police guy is Dokko Jin's asistant from Best Love, and one of the guys (netizen?) was the one who played secretary Kim from secret garden, rigth???? i'm happy cause i like both actors a lot :)

about the ratings i'm confused it's 3rd or 2nd?? i must admit i never understand korean ratings, and i usually don't care about ratings as long as i like the drama, but i want this to be a success to help SJS (after sad ratings of Road Number 1 i wanted Ghost to be a hit) but i think it's early and ratings sure will rise ;) . anyway i'm happy to hear your news simple_minded

MadDeeno thanks for the recap going to read asap :)

finally as always sarvin thanks for the pics and the vids!!!! love the preview ;;)

i know it's a long post so i will end it now

buy guys!!!!!

waves to Ghost and you all >:D<

Just finished ep2, the twist!

I can't believe that they killed the hero in first two eps. o_o Though I understood the reason, still feel bad for SJS, he's practically 'dead'. Now his friend is taking his identity, Idk how I can continue this series with that in mind constantly.

Though some parts were rather unrealistic, like how the surgeons reconstructed his face without noticing the difference, the skins might be burn but the bones don't change.

Anyway, I'm looking forwards to next eps, with a weird feeling everytime I look at the hero.

Just finished ep2, the twist!

I can't believe that they killed the hero in first two eps. o_o Though I understood the reason, still feel bad for SJS, he's practically 'dead'. Now his friend is taking his identity, Idk how I can continue this series with that in mind constantly.

Though some parts were rather unrealistic, like how the surgeons reconstructed his face without noticing the difference, the skins might be burn but the bones don't change.

Anyway, I'm looking forwards to next eps, with a weird feeling everytime I look at the hero.

@Nomanymore I had a problem with the identity switch also, Daniel Choi is way taller than SJS so it's going to be hard for me to believe this one. However in the back of my mind I had the feeling that SJS is not dead and that him and his friend planed this together, I really hope that's the case. I also thought that Daniel Choi would have a larger role in this, I'm sure as this drama progresses all will be revealed.

Guest purpledrama

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE UPDATES :)

EVEN DO I HAVEN'T FINISH 1ST EPISODE I'LL TRY TODAY!!!!!

"Ghost - Drama" Lee Yeon-hee transforms into a charismatic officer

photo240107.jpg

Lee Yeon-hee is now a charismatic female police officer.

In the first episode of the SBS drama "Ghost - Drama", Lee Yeon-hee appears as the cyber investigations hottie Yoo Kang-mi. Despite the fact that she is a cop, she looks weaker than the victims and way too good looking for this character.

She struggled with cyber investigations team manager Kim Woo-hyeon (So Ji-sub) to track down a hacker names Hades (Choi Daniel). Hades hacked into celebrity Sin Hyo-jeong's (Esom) Twitter and created rumors about her sexual services and made up a false will.

Yoo Kang-mi joined forced with Kim Woo-hyeon and started tracking down Hades' IP. She also started gathering evidence to prove if Sin Hyo-jeong's death was suicide or murder. Actress Lee Yeon-hee put it all out there for this role of a female officer.

Lee Yeon-hee debuted with the movie "A Millionaire's First Love" and starred in other dramas such as SBS "Paradise Ranch" and MBC "East of Eden" but she was reviewed to not be the right person for the roles she played in them.

Lee Yeon-hee surprised viewers with her well developed act and succeeded in creating an interesting investigations drama.

SOURCE: HANCINEMA

Guest purpledrama

but among the three drama , ghost came 2nd base on TnMS rating with 10.7% and came 1st on TnMS metropolitan area (seoul) rating with 13.4%

will watch this drama after fully sub, i need some serious drama now adays...

i KNOW GUYS IS CONFUSEDDDDDD!!!

cause they saying GHOST got 2nd place well no sure i think will do better the episodes :)

Round 3, "Bridal Mask", "I Do" and "Ghost - Drama" last

photo240103.jpg

"Ghost - Drama" poked in everyone's curiosity with the first episode starting off with an actress' death, giving it the name "Sign" season 2.

However, it is too early to be disappointed; KBS 2TV "The Equator Man" rated 7% at first but was acknowledged for its quality and rose up to first place. Therefore, "Ghost - Drama" has many possibilities to recover.

"The Bridal Mask" isn't all at ease as well. The layout of the drama and the performances were outstanding but Jin Se-yeon's awkward action scenes and other supporting actors are not as favorable as the other leading actors.

This is the start. With a 5% difference between the first and last drama, the drama plate might show changes anytime now.

Source: hancinema

didn't copy everything just where Ghost information im pretty sure Ghost will continue doing good.... I'll try to watch both episodes today :)

Guest nana544

^I know, I was disappointing too. Anyways, this drama is pretty good---it is mysterious and interesting. I really like the first two episodes so far. I am happy to know that both SJS and Daniel Choi's charcter is not dead (I'm still trying to figuring out their drama's names).....but I was confuse at the end of ep 2----I'm not sure who Yeon Hee's character was really seeing---was it Daniel or SJS's character???? Well, I hope the person that killed the actress is revealing soon....and I would like to know what SJS's character did that was seems so bad??? And I think the chief police may be one of the bad guys here????

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS

1st episode

AGB

Nationwide: 7,6%

Seoul: 8,6%

TNS

Nationwide:10,7%

Seoul: 13,4%

KBS2 Bridal Mask leads - AGB: 12,7% / 13,3% ; TNS: 12,6% / 12,8%

MBC I do i do - AGB: 10,5% / 12,4% ; TNS: 8,2% / 9,5%

2nd episode

AGB

Nationwide: 8,9% (+1,3%)

Seoul: 9,9% (+1,3%)

TNS

Nationwide: 12,1% (+1,4%)

Seoul: 14,5% (+1,1%)

KBS2 Bridal Mask leads - AGB: 12,4% / 12,9% ; TNS: 12,4% / 13,3%

MBC I do i do - AGB: 10,8% / 12,0% ; TNS: 8,0% / 9,6%

Guest donghaelover11

So did Choi Daniel go under plastic surgery to look like So Ji Sup? That's what I got from it and also, is Choi Daniel not coming out anymore? I'm a bit confused with the 2nd episode, someone please help?

Guest pianogirl591

Had high hopes for this drama given all the big names but couldn't even finish episode 1 without fast-forwarding :(

hello :)

loving the drama its very intense and very different I'm watching this drama because of Choi Daniel :)

@donghaelover i have the same question as well is CD done or is he the ghost in the drama. This drama kinda reminds me of the movie FaceOFF with John Travolta what do you think guys :) Thank you all for the updates

Guest ParkSun*

Never expected this twist. The writers did a great job with the second episode. Kinda werid cause I was thinking all this time So Ji Sub and Lee Yeon Hee character were going to be paired up with each other, but its actually Choi Daniels character that is paired up with Lee Yeon Hee but looking like So Ji Sub. Mind F

Guest bibidep

Wow I like episode 2 a lot more than episode 1. The accident is the important part of the drama. Everything beginning to unfold from now. The rating picking up too. Lee Yeon Hee acting improve tremendously compare to all her previous dramas. Hopefully the drama will get more viewer to improve the rating to be #1 for Wed and Thus.

I was so confused!!! I was like, how are they going to kill off So Ji Sub's character, but he's the main lead? Is it that, Lee Yeon Hee will see Daniel Choi because she knows that Woo Hyun is actually Gi Young, but other people will see So Ji Sub for Woo Hyun because they think that's who he is?

Or did he have surgery to look like So Ji Sub's Woo Hyun?

Guest flipz

I'm aboard the Ghost train. Good opening episode with a good follow-up. After the first episode, I thought they were headed in the direction of City Hunter, with Gi Young(D Choi) and Woo Hyun (So Ji Sub) as the good guy tandem with a different set of ideals of justice. But I'm kind of happy they didn't take that route. The second episode sets for a very interesting series. There are so many questions and as repeated numerous times in both episodes, "Don't trust anyone." Do we believe what Gi Young says? This kind of reminds me of The Departed/Infernal Affairs(Asian original version) where the police is corrupted and there are moles covering tracks. Can't wait for the third episode.

Archived