[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

Thankyou for this big help!!

.....but am I reading it right or they filmed the date at the school at.....12 AM---> midnight??? O_o

LOL I just copied and pasted...probably meant 12pm noontime right?

or 5pm and was a typo...but seems like noon would be right because Sora sked if Leeteuk had eaten yet.

Guest 33ru_mieru

@lallinachan

Please read xianlie90 research on Sukira Friday (30.09.11).

There is no LIVE Video.

edit:

http://www.soompi.co...st__p__17636761

[edit here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/370394-official-leeteuk-suju-sora-couple-we-got-married/page__st__4020

Sorry I think just now wrong link...should be the previous page...Aiks I don't know how to copy and paste the exact link to the exact mesage,

Lallinachan, xianlie90's message is #4039 (second last message)

[end of edit]

@xianlie90...

Hello twin~~ you are here~~~ okay great....I just woke up but got to go now...^_^

, please everyone, help lallinachan so she could finish Episode 1 soon :P

HAVE A GOOD GOOD SATURDAY!!!!

Sora Busan Milk CF video

http://youtu.be/PiFhq5-inNw

http://youtu.be/9wEB2NhBUa8

credit 1nath90

She is too cute...:)

EDIT:

Some Leeteuk

2/24/12 twitter

@special1004: Popularity is something like the rices in sikhye(sweet rice drink)..because you don’t know when will it come up and go down..Do not cling on it and get into it too much, just have to always try my best and make my own weapon..so that you can keep the rice floating for a long time… http://pic.twitter.com/lKFkaYpf

Credit: @special1004

Translated by: @Jinn8812elf

Shared at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by :Destinyhae

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS

Leeteuk LG pics

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/02/24/120224-lg-official-update-siwon-leeteuk-2p/

Credit: SuperJunior爱上LG

Reupload and Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

Please credit ‘SUP3RJUNIOR.WORDPRESS.COM’ as well. Thank you.

Guest lallinachan

thanks sqd66! Sora is very cute^^ hope Teukie will watch the commercial ;)

@lallinachan

Please read xianlie90 research on Sukira Friday (30.09.11).

There is no LIVE Video.

Oh! I thought I found some pictures, but xianlie90 and you are right! those pictures were taken before the 30 september^^

ok then let's continue...

Guest teuksoralover

@daniela.del. - First of all.. Welcome to the thread..Why are you promising yourself not to join? Cmon! :) Join this thread. The more FDs, the better. Contribution in any way is good.. it could be goodies, opinions, observations & just anything about the couple.

@xianlie90 - Your clothes obsession is actually a good thing. Haha. It is a key factor in the investigation. :)

@ary & monmom1- You guys are gonna do a job for the calendars. Atleast we have two now who knows to edit. :)

@lallinachan - Good job with the timeline. :) Is it okay if you add on October 1 that they showed the preview for the next couple? :) That is actually a good piece of evidence used to verify that they filmed earlier that October 1.

How true that WGM Special will be shown for three weeks????? :( I can't wait any longer. :(

Guest chikuma

Dearlallinachan,

No need to include me in Fighting Detectives,i dont contribute anything at all ha..ha i really dont have eagle eyes and have very limited knowledge about computer and my english  also very limited.But i really appreciate a lot about you guys and thanks so much for these effort.I love this thread very much essp at this stage(during bad time-mbc strike) where us as a fan of Teukso should support them...At first week of strike i wonder how i'm going to do without our Teukso couple but now time pass by very fast  and this thread still continue to be lively and  strong because we have a lot of support from you guys.Keep on give us a dose of Leetuk/Sora and it really make my day happy and meaningfulrolleyes.gifFighting Detective   Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A couple more weeks to endure.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Fellow fighting dimples, thank you so much for the investigation of episode 1 and the rest, i wish i can contribute like you all but i don't have eagle eyes he..he..Now i think the real first scene between them is 30th Sept not 1 Oct.Maybe at 1 Oct Leetuk was given a mission to let his fans know about the wedding and to distribute the invitation to his fellow friends.All this tricky plan must be  from wgm PD  to spice up and make the show much interesting to watch..I believe that Leetuk only follow the instruction fom wgm PD..

For Sora CF,everytime when i saw her picture she become more beautiful and elegant.I wish Leetuk feel the same too and they keep on communicating outside of wgm.I quite scare that because this strike they become farther from each other like yongseo before..If us as a fan of them miss them so much, i hope they feel the same too during their separation and busy schedule.

Chikuma, sorry I insist you to be part of the investigation team. Eagle eye is not the only criteria to join the investigation.

edit:

Sorry, what I mean is eagle eye is NOT AN ABSOLUTE CRITERIA...it's good if you have an eagle eye but that is not the main criteria for you to join the investigation.

(Edit from mobile)

And the part that makes ur statement trigger my mind is not even the part I bold.what I like is,you reminded me how tricky mbc can be and just to let u knkw that it is your statement that made me think of the possibility leeteuk has given out the invitations and that mbc playing trick,made use of this.

Thanks chikuma :)

Guest lallinachan

@chikuma: don't worry, you don't have any obligation to investigate, but since you talked with us abaut this case, it's only right that you are included

;) We value any kind of comments, since we work better with many heads ;p

Part 3

Mystery of episode 1

Det.  Xianlie90 found out that there is not a live of the radio show Kiss  the radio on 30 september. Xianlie90 noticed also that same of those  SuJu outfits in the preview, were THE SAME of the ones they had on Music  Bank ---> AGAIN 30 september!!

16.jpg

1-2.jpg

All this makes us believe that Teukie did not have to work that same night. So the meeting with Sora happened that night, there can't be any doubt anymore!

Let's return to that night:

Teukie has just finished the shooting of the black-room (that was the only black-room he filmed BEFORE the meeting), remember?

wwg3v8.png

Then he enters the theater. He wears now a jacket, and is anxious to meet the  bride. He thinks that his fellows SuJu have alread left, but they are there to watch him make a total fool of himself with Sora. The rest is  well known, there aren't changes in what happend later. For now, MBC-ET kept relatively calm with the editing...

Here some captures for the record:

eikv1e.png

spixq1.png

28sprms.png

2qlws5y.png

They started to know each others...

33xc687.png

And  then SuJu appered to rescue their leader^^ We can see that Teukie is  really surprised, he tought they alread had left after shooting the  Preview.

34sjk3p.png

Basically  all the meeting had not a strange editing. We know that the others  black-room scenes filmed by Teukie are shot only after, on 1 october.

DC  left some time later (we have been told they stayed two hours in the  theater! and we have barely 30 minutes!!) and went to have a late dinner  at a restaurant.

We know it's quite late, they passed the midnight hour at the restaurant. Thanks to Det. ary1004 we have proof (cr: ary1004):

ScreenSnaperImage.jpg

MBC-ET showed the messages that FJ sent to Teukie, and we ca see the hour!! It's past midnight-----> we are on 1 october now!  Also Sora during the dinner, let us know that she will shoot something  THAT DAY, so it can only mean she is referring to the day that has just  started.

9gzgax.png

After the date, MBC-ET decided to leave, and manipolate the episode 1  with some cutting that they intended to film in the afternoon (---> 1  october), after SuJu's performance that is scheduled to be at their  same channel for Music Core. That could explain why we don't have  any black room scene abaut Sora: she arrived as a surprise at the  meeting, and since we know MBC-ET filmed also after Music Core, and Sora  is not there, they could only film Teukie.

to be continued

now I really have to go to sleep *snore* there are  only to make the latest connection with Teukie giving the invitations  and SuJu wearing same clothes as the twitter of 111001. Also there is to  make the latest connection (it's all from the first post of det.  Xianlie90, page 200/2001) with Teukie outfit and the one he has at the  others black-room scenes^^ if someone wants to conclude this narration,  is welcome^^ if not, you'll have to wait my waking up ;p

Also, there  were some reflections made by teuksoralover that were really good, abaut  the reactions of teukie, it would be good to add those too ;)

@teuksoralover:  oops, I forgot to add the preview in the timeline... please can you  remind ary1004 to add it? and remember her that there is also monmon16  that is working on the calendar, and can help her!^^

goodnight FD <3

Guest teuksoralover

@ary1004 & @monmon16 - I am reminding you guys now. :) LOL. Please add the preview dated october 1, 2011 in the calendar.

Anyways, I just wanna drop by because I found another piece of evidence that I saw on tumblr that they met September 30. I know the case is close already but it could be a reference.

A fantaken picture of Donghae walking out of KBS building with his manager and he is wearing that coat. According to the one who posted it, here are the details...

110930 Donghae came out from KBS Building with manager [Photo by: Hazuki]

Untitled-18.jpg

Guest monmon16

@teuksoralover, I'm sorry but I can only make the November calendar for now. In observance of Lenten season here in Philippines (till April 8), I'm making a lil sacrifice. I'm restraining myself from watching korean shows, listening korean songs and other korean stuffs. :) EXCEPT.... from visiting this forum, BUT in limited time in a day. So I really really want to finish the November calendar, btw I sent my draft to you and to other FDs. Please check it, it's open for suggestion. But as I said I want to finish it soon. Maybe @ary1004 can do the rest. I'll try to contribute again after the Lenten season.

Keep fighting FDs. wink.gif

Guest hellokitty_mao

sorry to FDs who have been trying to solve the dates out im really busy for the following days!!

just heard that WGM valentine's special will broadcast for 3 weeks starting from tmr. so the earliest we can expect teukso to broadcast would be 17th march, which is mid march. so i think this is our best bet. from now till then, lets just pray that there will be no more delays!!

17th mar, mid march... I think I remember something important during mid march.

Teukso's HONEY MOON!!! :)

Hi All Figthing Dimple's .... I just wanna share this song , since I don't now how to make MV, can anybody here make the MV based on this song, if I'm not mistaken this song used at the first or intro on Episode 6

this is the song : http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJO3ROT-A4E&feature=related

and this is the lyric :

One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful

You're insecure

Don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the door

Don't need make up

To cover up

Being the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you

[Chorus]

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell

You don't know

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh oh

Oh oh

That what makes you beautiful

So c-come on

You got it wrong

To prove I'm right I put it in a song

I don't know why

You're being shy

And turn away when I look into your eyes

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you

[Chorus]

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know

Oh oh

Oh oh

That's what makes you beautiful

[bridge]

Nana Nana Nana Nana

Nana Nana Nana Nana

Nana Nana Nana Nana

You don't know

Oh Oh

[Chorus]

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know

Oh Oh

Oh oh

Oh oh

That's what makes you beautiful

Thanks in advance, I'm so addicted with this song :wub:

Guest ary1004

okay...read all the comments, mentions, replies, and reminders....I REALLY NEED MY LAPTOP BACK TT_TT

back to topic...

first of all, to all FD, u guys can just call me ary, it sounds more like a name (it is a name actually ==")..keke...i feels weird reading my name with the '1004' at the back (while im the 1 who actually use it *knock my own head)..anyway, conclusion, lets call me ary from now on :P

@mieru and @lallinachan - so i can start making the calendar now?

@teuksoralover - i'm going to make a calendar in pic format (month by month) so it'll be impossible to link it to direct links...or we just put the link? ans for screencaps, wouldnt, our calendar be too crowded with all the scaps? huhu...lets discuss this dear...

@teuksoralover and @xianlie90 - dont anticipate mine much coz i'll be in great ashamed if it wasnt that great :)

@monmon16 the more, the better...glad you're joining...so, i'll leave november to you okie? i'll continue with december september+october first and will discuss later for the other months...great ^^...oh, and saw there's some pm..i'll check later and let u know my opinion, okie?

@teuksoralover and @lallinachan - noted...will change the timeline later when i'm on my laptop....

anyone left? sorry if i do..huhu...anyway, great job Fighting Detectives ^^...@lallinachan, we have our own detectives novel now? keke...great job on your summary ^^

Guest 33ru_mieru

@sqd66 - oh..it's the same as the link you posted on top of the spoiler...okay got it. thanks and sorry for the trouble

@dzudzu - sorry i can't help as i cant make either. perhaps you can look for someone in Youtube..those who love to make FMV...

@ary - yes you may start...you can discuss the details with monmon16

thanks a lot everyone, being productive at this kind of time...it just feel amazing ...you are all JJANG!!!

In the past few days, I have done small thank you post to Brother in law #1 Sungmin, and Brother in law #2 Eunhyuk....

Actually I was kinda worried how to do for Brother in law #3 and #4 cause I didn't pay a lot of attention to these 2 much.

However, during this episode 1 mystery investigation, I realised Donghae has come to the picture a lot of time. I am happy for that.

Donghae, thanks so much for making us realise something amazing...

Even though you kinda failed the mission given by Sora, but you have your own way to let us know more great things about Dimple Couple...

First, thanks for wearing that checks jacket for so long LOL

Second, thanks for taking picture of Dimple Couple

Third, thanks for sharing it with your Teuk Hyung

Fourth, thanks for commenting so much about your sister in law.....complimenting i mean ;)

Fifth, you are so lucky to be in Teuk Hyung's song to Sora....the Sora Song...proud?? :P

I am proud of you!! Thanks for being an awesome brother in law #3....if someday you join WGM, I hope your wish to be in love will come true~~

Guest teuksoralover

okay...read all the comments, mentions, replies, and reminders....I REALLY NEED MY LAPTOP BACK TT_TT

back to topic...

first of all, to all FD, u guys can just call me ary, it sounds more like a name (it is a name actually ==")..keke...i feels weird reading my name with the '1004' at the back (while im the 1 who actually use it *knock my own head)..anyway, conclusion, lets call me ary from now on :P

@mieru and @lallinachan - so i can start making the calendar now?

@teuksoralover - i'm going to make a calendar in pic format (month by month) so it'll be impossible to link it to direct links...or we just put the link? ans for screencaps, wouldnt, our calendar be too crowded with all the scaps? huhu...lets discuss this dear...

@teuksoralover and @xianlie90 - dont anticipate mine much coz i'll be in great ashamed if it wasnt that great :)

@monmon16 the more, the better...glad you're joining...so, i'll leave november to you okie? i'll continue with december september+october first and will discuss later for the other months...great ^^...oh, and saw there's some pm..i'll check later and let u know my opinion, okie?

@teuksoralover and @lallinachan - noted...will change the timeline later when i'm on my laptop....

anyone left? sorry if i do..huhu...anyway, great job Fighting Detectives ^^...@lallinachan, we have our own detectives novel now? keke...great job on your summary ^^

Hi dear. :) I agree that it might get crowded. I was just suggesting since I think I read here somewhere (not sure who) that they wanna see some evidence of what we put in the calendar. I was just thinking if we go and do that plan then I have some goodies to help you guys with it since I am not a very good with art. :)

Anyways, I like the idea of you doing it per month because it would really look like a real calendar. :) Haha. And don't worry... We will not be disappointed. We will appreciate what you will do.

Maybe this is just my suggestion - don't put links or screencaps anymore. I was just thinking we could be more detailed so that everybody will get and understand what is going on...

Just an example:

Instead of ----

Nov.12, 2011 - LT SORA twitter

Nov.12, 2011 - SORA dress Blue Dragon Awards

It could be more detailed.. like this one...

NOV. 12, 2001 - LT officially followed Sora on Twitter

Nov.12, 2011 - Sora said her dress' concept is for husband Leeteuk

***I think this what I meant by more detailed instead of just giving a thought. because when you are new here... IT SOUNDS kinda blurry or vague... For example, if I am new here... if I read, "Sora's dress Blue Dragon Awards"...

I'm gonna be like, Sora's dress??? So what? Why is it in the calendar?:)

Something like that. Sorry guys. I hope you get what I mean.

Just a suggestion guys. :)

Hi guyss! I found this on Twitter. So excited I cannot contain it.

Had to screen cap it for proof. Lol

Capture-1.jpg

After 4 weeks of cancellation, MBC will finally resume new episodes of WGM next week on March 3!

Twitter: SJ━SHINee━DB5K Subs     ‏     @SMTownEngSub

(src:@RealKshownow)

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Hyperventilate. Please let this be trueeeeee! ** tears.giftears.giftears.gif

EDIT-

I'd trade my boyfriend any day just to watch WGM again. :vicx:

Guest teuksoralover

Hi guyss! I found this on Twitter. So excited I cannot contain it.

After 4 weeks of cancellation, MBC will finally resume new episodes of WGM next week on March 3!

Twitter: SJ━SHINee━DB5K Subs     ‏     @SMTownEngSub

(src:@RealKshownow)

OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. Hyperventilate. Please let this be trueeeeee! ** tears.gif:tears:tears.gif

OMG!!!!!!! The best news ever!! Sorry for the exclamation mark but I can't hold myself... LOL.

Guest teuksoralover

@teuksoralover, I'm sorry but I can only make the November calendar for now. In observance of Lenten season here in Philippines (till April 8), I'm making a lil sacrifice. I'm restraining myself from watching korean shows, listening korean songs and other korean stuffs. :) EXCEPT.... from visiting this forum, BUT in limited time in a day. So I really really want to finish the November calendar, btw I sent my draft to you and to other FDs. Please check it, it's open for suggestion. But as I said I want to finish it soon. Maybe @ary1004 can do the rest. I'll try to contribute again after the Lenten season.

Keep fighting FDs. *quoted image*

It is okay dear. :) Don't worry about it. The fact that you even volunteered to do November is such a big help already.

Enjoy your Holy week over there. I know it is a long break there. I'm Filipino myself but havent seen motherland for a long time. :)

I PM you about the calendar - it was wonderful! :) I just sent you some suggestions. I hope I was atleast helpful.