[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest jinayafer

Credits to: TaiwanLuvSJ and rapperhyuk

[NEWS INFO] 111121 Taiwan organizers Super Dome announce SS4 will hold in Taiwan on 03, 04, 05 February in Taipei Arena, Leeteuk will join !

i hope this is true ^_^

@stars4u Please keep posting ^^

I want to see a statement from Teuk and Sora, pictures of the after show and things like that. I don't want to wait until WGM to catch up to yesterday events haha

Thanks Stars4U for the story and link...Now I understand why she made a gesture in the video responding to Leeteuk's question...she

can be seen making a hand gesture saying a little...she must have said the ring is a little big. Love this sort of stuff..the fans usually get the facts way before the show airs the footage. I'm hoping this wasn't part of something WGM planned for them but it probably has to be...how can it not be shown on WGM?

This type of event for fans of the couple is great. I'm enjoying all the fancams! Super Junior fans are great in that they sub and put up all the information and videos so fast. Thanks to them!

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora

CREDITS TO:

TaiwanLuvSJ Super Show 4

[NEWS INFO] 111121 The organizers Super Dome also announced Leeteuk is confirm he will join the World Tour before April and then go to army...

~ohana~

Yeah he will be celebrating Sora's bday!!! Hopefully the producers are kind enough to give them a house and wedding shoots!!!

Yes! I want to see this couple having a normal married life because the clock is ticking for them

The departure is going to be heartbreaking hope Sora and Teuk will shed a few tears of joy before that day, meaning that i hope they continue to make events for each others like Adam Couple did ^^

And I'm really happy :D to see so many users here today!! Hopefully this thread will be active coz it has been kinda quiet for the pass few weeks...

I'm now thinking about how is Sora with the daily chores like can she cook? Can Teuk cook? Will they use the kitchen of their house when they get one? haha

If i remember some news said Sora brought food for Teuk in SS4 or something in that line but i can remember correctly hehe

I've made a post earlier on on page 14...

But Kang added that her role is very different from the reality. "Some people who watched the movie think I am good at martial arts, but I am not, so it was very difficult to shoot fight scenes. In fact, I rarely exercise, and I enjoy chatting with my friends in cafes and cooking at home", she said.

Sora knows how to cook. :D

Guest cati_21

will visit this thread more and more! :)

hello everyone!

i love the ssangchu couple and i'm a goguma addict :))

and I'm falling really hard for Leeteuk and Sora!

♥♥♥

hai there.... previously, i not into to SUJU and i personally did nt know what is leeteuk personal attitude... I believe leeteuk spend to much time with his work this year 2011 as MC , as a singer with SJ and also as a DJ. After i read his activities, i just wonder,, how a cute man like that can work non stop and still spend time to do WGM. I cant imaging how busy he is... that not include the concert, the fan meeting, the award ceremony. all take time for travel to one place to another place and i believe he also always not enough sleep... i think he really crazy guy can do all this himself alone to ensure to satisfy his fans. I also believe his hard fans also reliase that Lee teuk actually stress and felt loneliness last few month back based n his twitter. Maybe , by WGM. he can release his stress by concerntrate to his new wife... A person like him which very ppular is not easy to find his own soulmate. maybe by doing this show, he can find his true soul mate and express himself which we did know about him.... he also almost 30 already.. he should try to find someone who can share his burden like Joongbo couple as he can complained his works and his tiredness. Regarding the Super show 4, every one know that lee teuk done it becoz of WGM show and watever he done on stage is after consultation by his management and also WGM staff... Please dont take too serious about it and just give a support to lee teuk as a married guys before enlist and let him enjoy him self and give us excitement show before he left us for another 2 year.

Guest samgirl

with LT going to the Army soon , i think he wanted to have special memories before he leaves and WGM gives him that, we all know that it is difficult almost impossible for idols to date but somehow I think WGM is a welcome thing for him , he wanted to experience being giddy over a girl and take care of a girl and build memories with her before he leaves for the military, so lets just enjoy this couple :)

with LT going to the Army soon , i think he wanted to have special memories before he leaves and WGM gives him that, we all know that it is difficult almost impossible for idols to date but somehow I think WGM is a welcome thing for him , he wanted to experience being giddy over a girl and take care of a girl and build memories with her before he leaves for the military, so lets just enjoy this couple :)

ya.... i agree with that... he just want to enjoy himself. his smile almost different compared to other show. i really like to see him glare to sora... very romantic...

Guest khukai1016

Good Day!! This is my first time to post here. I am not new to this couple,since day 1 I already watched them because it reminds me of Joongbo because of their character but in reverse. I am sad that my first post will be on this event. I am so happy, proud and amazed of what Leeteuk has done, being an idol group it took him a lot of balls in order to have that kind of courage especially in front of his ELF's which we all know are some kind of possessive. But I pity Sora because she will be the one who will be bashed by all the possesive fans (cant help myself to categorized them now as antifan, sorry), it will be very hard on her. I remember Hwangbo with Hyun Joong, mostly of the episode she cannot say and do what she wanted because she was afraid of the antifans that everytime Hyun Joong does things for her she is teary eyed because she cannot do anything. I hope Sora will be strong and will be protected and assured by Leeteuk inorder for her to enjoy and accept Teukie because as far as I can see the most charismatic leader is now in a new dimention (inlove). I hope that all this fans who doesnt want this couple together understands that Leeteuk is now in his right age and he is getting more weary and more lonely because he is already thinking of his military enlistment is now getting nearer. I hope that Leeteuk will enjoy Sora's company for him to have an inspiration when his inside because he knows that some one is still waiting for him/someone made him happy and experienced a lot of things.In short, I want this two to be happy because I want to see more of their dimples and their real self. Didnt you noticed guys, what their showing in WGM is very far from what we are used of seeing them. Leeteuk being the charismatic, confident and serious leader and Sora being the sexy, confident and assured girl, their characteristics here are very opposite of what we are seeing in WGM. Sorry long post, just want to share my thoughts.

Good Day!! This is my first time to post here. I am not new to this couple,since day 1 I already watched them because it reminds me of Joongbo because of their character but in reverse. I am sad that my first post will be on this event. I am so happy, proud and amazed of what Leeteuk has done, being an idol group it took him a lot of balls in order to have that kind of courage especially in front of his ELF's which we all know are some kind of possessive. But I pity Sora because she will be the one who will be bashed by all the possesive fans (cant help myself to categorized them now as antifan, sorry), it will be very hard on her. I remember Hwangbo with Hyun Joong, mostly of the episode she cannot say and do what she wanted because she was afraid of the antifans that everytime Hyun Joong does things for her she is teary eyed because she cannot do anything. I hope Sora will be strong and will be protected and assured by Leeteuk inorder for her to enjoy and accept Teukie because as far as I can see the most charismatic leader is now in a new dimention (inlove). I hope that all this fans who doesnt want this couple together understands that Leeteuk is now in his right age and he is getting more weary and more lonely because he is already thinking of his military enlistment is now getting nearer. I hope that Leeteuk will enjoy Sora's company for him to have an inspiration when his inside because he knows that some one is still waiting for him/someone made him happy and experienced a lot of things.In short, I want this two to be happy because I want to see more of their dimples and their real self. Didnt you noticed guys, what their showing in WGM is very far from what we are used of seeing them. Leeteuk being the charismatic, confident and serious leader and Sora being the sexy, confident and assured girl, their characteristics here are very opposite of what we are seeing in WGM. Sorry long post, just want to share my thoughts.

Its ok too long... as long we show our love to teukso couple

thanks to all the fans and folks on this thread.  have enjoyed reading and looking at all the fancams, pics and updates on this couple.  Keep it coming.  love them.