Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Palty Hair Dye 411

Replies

• milkydonutmilkydonut nap-on-a c l ♥ u d LA, CA<3Posts: 1,253Member
    :P^ if anybody or anybody you know is interested in palty i have it in my shop ^_^
    cloudsiggy.jpg
    ---♥SHOPPIE SURVEY STATUS♥---
  • x3shirox3shiro love&respect. weeweevillePosts: 97Member
    edited August 2010
    Argh, so for about half a year, my hair has been a light orangey colour. I had it done at the salon so i really loved the results, but then the colour got boring and i kinda wanted something a bit darker, like a medium brown. I didnt wana go to the salon again because its pretty pricey, so i went to my local supermarket to get some American-brand dye since its cheap and i thought it would do the job.
    Because my hair was pretty light and it was bleached, i chose a medium/dark brown colour according to the palettes on the back of the box. It even said that if your hair was black and you used the dye, it would be a chocolate brown colour.

I bought Schwarzkopf Brilliance in Dark Brown Allure. Man, I was so disappointed. It came out nearly all black, and i absolutely hate the results.

So, my point of this is, I want to dye my hair again, because i really really do not like it black. I was thinking of Palty, Beauteen or Beautylabo. But i'm not sure if i can find Beautylabo and Beauteen here in Adelaide, but i do know where to find Palty, even though its quite expensive>_< I also bought a few boxes from japan early this year, and havent had the chance to use them. I was thinking of the Milk Tea Brown because its light and i think it would work well >_<

Sooooooo, if I use Milk Tea Brown, would i have satisfactory results? Like a mediumish brown? i dont want it too light or it'll just be the same as my previous hair colour. Would anyone be able to recommend to me some of the Palty dyes that would lighten my hair so its a kind of chocolate/medium brown, without too much orange/redness? Oh, and i dont want to bleach my hair if possible, because its already quite damaged >_<

I'm so sorry that i wrote so much D: if anyone bothered to read all of it and reply me, i'll give you a great big hug :D

Thanks!
    -- Their hearts no longer beat as one.
    Never Forget the true leader.
  • comicboyz4evacomicboyz4eva shonelandPosts: 2,390Member
    ^ Yeah I think Milk Tea would be fine for you, just leave it in a little longer (:

So I used Sparkling Blonde yesterday,my head burned and itched x.x and 2 boxes weren't enough for me (breast length hair) and the dye came out uneven. So just a heads up XP i don't have a picture of the result because I dyed over it again since I freaked out at the color.

Heres my final result:

dsc06657h.jpg
  • SoreaiSoreai Posts: 1Member
    edited August 2010
    So I dyed my hair yesterday with Milk Tea Brown.

I only used one box on my hair. My hair is layered and the longest layer reaches my belly button while my shortest layer reaches my armpits. I have never colored my hair before, therefore my hair color was dark brown/black hair before I dyed it. I left it on for one hour. My hair still feels like before I dyed it. So no damage, I guess.

My mom helped me put it on, and instead of using the nozzle-brush thing that comes in the box, she used the bowl-brush way. It makes my scalp itch, and left some red marks on my scalp, but it wasn't too serious; they're gone now. :rolleyes:

The color turned out.. I don't know.. It's different depending on the lighting :mellow: . Its either brown, red, or orange.

wuhuu1.png

There's two natural lightings, because for some reason they turned out different colors.. I wish it was a bit lighter, but this is better than a color that barely shows up. I hope this helps some people ;)
  • xlilaxlila Posts: 203Member

ROOKIE

^ Your hair's pretty long to last one box..
  • heyhellooheyhelloo Posts: 78Member
    milkydonut wrote on 10 August 2010 - 07:32 PM:

REALLY? :D would you mind posting pictures if that's not too much trouble? xD &what was your hair color before you colored it? ^^

@comicboyz4eva

thanks so much for the advice! :lol: i should probably try that out (:

i can't upload pics b/c i cant seem to find my usb for my camera Dx
    but if you see my profile pic thats my natural haircolor
    there's this good review of juicy peach on outube with before and after pics if you want to see it

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_S51t3tYjQ&playnext=1&videos=Y_DNMXF1Uoo

there you go =)
  • milkydonutmilkydonut nap-on-a c l ♥ u d LA, CA&lt;3Posts: 1,253Member
    ^ aww that's alright, though. &i actually saw that youtube review ^^ it was pretty helpful :D thanks so much anyway ^_^! when my hair color fades, i'll probably try it out (:
    cloudsiggy.jpg
    ---♥SHOPPIE SURVEY STATUS♥---
  • thirstiesthirsties Posts: 211Member
    i just used the bleach hard gold brown on my bf (lol we couldn't find the guy hairdyes, whatever) and he wants to go lighter. what's the next product we should use? it's like this color right now so i was thinking just regular hairdye like vanilla beige would do, right? and i know to wait a while before touching his hair because it got a little fried in the process.
  • A Y U M IA Y U M I L.A, CaliforniaPosts: 50Member
    hi!
    first time posting in this thread!
    I have recently bleached my hair using Palty: Gold Brown Hard Bleach
    I accidentally stayed for about 25 min and it turn out really bright.
    Here's the picture:
    wflash.jpg
    woflash.jpg

I really want to tone it down and was wondering which palty dye can achieve a lighter brown color instead of being blonde?
    For example like this one?:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xttgVo1mno8/Suj9Epq7eYI/AAAAAAAAAIs/9enWJ-Vp13M/s400/tsubasa+(5).jpg
    or
    http://x1b.xanga.com/86f842e149778264214234/z210658112.jpg
    misslei
  • TaroStrawberryCreamTaroStrawberryCream Posts: 318Member
    my hair with faded prettia milk tea and palty caramel latte a month and half after. different lightings.
    virgin and milk tea are in my pf pics.
    ff.jpg
    PM me if you have questions or requests from my posts because i'm too lazy to check back on threads :B
  • asianxyerimasianxyerim taecyeon&#39;s heart&#9829;Posts: 15Member
    So, today, I bought my Palty Hair dye in flushing NY, for 10 bucks.
    I bought it in Honey Brown, & i can`t wait to try it! (:
    i have a question.. i`m not going to dye my hair until like the first week of september and if i don`t open the box and do anything with it, the product will be still okay right?
    & i`m doing it on my virgin dark brown hair(: i wonder how many minutes I should stay with the coloring so I can get almost same as the color as the color on the front of the box (:
    MinhyukBanner2.jpg
    C.N.Blue ♥ Minhyuk Biased♥
    cr: PrimaElf@cnblue-sky/loveft-i
    My four-one-one [411]
  • xlilaxlila Posts: 203Member

ROOKIE

^ Yeah your dye is going to be okay. You're not going to get the color on the box without bleaching your hair first
  • cm.lycm.ly Posts: 72Member
    edited August 2010
    Bought Macaroon Beige on a whim today. I'll post pictures if I remember. Wish me luck hahahha
  • CrazyDopeyCrazyDopey Posts: 59Member
    did anyone try the hair dye palty beauty mauve? if you did can u show pic? =X plz,thx
    output.gif

ENTERMESHOP!FancyLIttleThings
    i'll keep go moving until the last petal fall...
  • babigurlbabigurl ? ? ? kyuhyun is lOve ? Posts: 1,984Member
    edited August 2010
    -Emii- wrote on 11 August 2010 - 09:52 PM:

Which hairdye do you think would achieve this colour?

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l150/Y3LLOWCARD/1366493_201005201640015iHul-1.jpg

i think milk tea brown or vanilla beige will do if you dont bleach your hair
    you are my super man kyuhyun
  • -Emii--Emii- Posts: 134Member

ROOKIE

babigurl wrote on 21 August 2010 - 04:41 AM:

i think milk tea brown or vanilla beige will do if you dont bleach your hair

I am afraid how it will turn out :S because i've dyed it before trying to get achieve a light colour, which i have it turned into like golden brown or something in sunlight and abit orangey tone in it as well -_-" i want to tone it down and go for a darker colour
  • BLOO♥BLOO♥ ❤❤ ❤ Posts: 769Member
    edited August 2010
    I finally got around to dying my hair with Ganache Tart yesterday. :I it turned out a lot darker then i anticipated maybe that's cause i haven't had such a dark hair colour for so ages but its still okay.. i guess. Hopefully it'll fade a bit. It's like almost black with a tint of brown in normal lighting and brown-ish in the sun. I used two boxes and it was juuust enough :D i think i did a pretty good job making it look even since i had ugly regrowths. Sorry for the spam of pics. haha

BOX:
    1000821.jpg

BEFORE:
    1000824s.jpg

1000828.jpg

1000827s.jpg

AFTER:

1000831w.jpg 1000830s.jpg

1000832i.jpg

• asianxyerimasianxyerim taecyeon&#39;s heart&#9829;Posts: 15Member
    So.. i`m kind of confused about the contents. although I read the translation of the instructions, i`m not sure how to use the camelia oil. (the pink enveloped thing in the box). Anybody who dyed their hair using palty, please tell me if i use the oil like a conditioner or any other way.
    Based on the directions I read, it`s okay to rinse off the chemicals with water and shampoo it after that right? And the camelia oil gets put on your hair after that like the rinse/conditioner and you rinse that too after it right? Thanks !
    MinhyukBanner2.jpg
    C.N.Blue ♥ Minhyuk Biased♥
    cr: PrimaElf@cnblue-sky/loveft-i
    My four-one-one [411]
  • iPandaBeariPandaBear &#12521;&#12532;&#9829;&#12521;&#12531;&#12489;Posts: 1,816Member

ROOKIE

edited August 2010
    Soreai wrote on 15 August 2010 - 07:07 PM:

So I dyed my hair yesterday with Milk Tea Brown.

I only used one box on my hair. My hair is layered and the longest layer reaches my belly button while my shortest layer reaches my armpits. I have never colored my hair before, therefore my hair color was dark brown/black hair before I dyed it. I left it on for one hour. My hair still feels like before I dyed it. So no damage, I guess.

Wow, you're lucky you went through only one box! I had to use 2 boxes (on virgin black hair) since the first box didn't show up as well. I dyed my hair with Milk Tea Brown as well. I wish it would look lighter indoors...but, it does look orangy/brown in outdoor lighting :)
    My hair felt really soft after washing the dye off, so..I don't think it did much damage, if any.
  • BLOO♥BLOO♥ ❤❤ ❤ Posts: 769Member
    asianxyerim wrote on 22 August 2010 - 02:31 AM:

So.. i`m kind of confused about the contents. although I read the translation of the instructions, i`m not sure how to use the camelia oil. (the pink enveloped thing in the box). Anybody who dyed their hair using palty, please tell me if i use the oil like a conditioner or any other way.
    Based on the directions I read, it`s okay to rinse off the chemicals with water and shampoo it after that right? And the camelia oil gets put on your hair after that like the rinse/conditioner and you rinse that too after it right? Thanks !

well not sure if what i did was correct but i rinsed my hair with water till the water was clear and not a murky colour from the dye and then i lightly shampoo'd and rinsed that out., then i used the conditioner thing and left it in for ~5mins and rinsed it out. :D made my hair so nice and soft.