Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

Comments

• prechuz_aznprechuz_azn Posts: 3,037Member

IDOL

edited July 2012

after watching ep 10, i got a feeling that KJ will be alive in YJ's body and YJ will died in KJ's body.  A life for another life.

I also think the same!!!

Now there's no reason for DR fall in love again with YJ it's too late.
    DR and KJ better end up together

What? But Won Ho gave Yoon Jae life but survived...
    so why does Yoon Jae have to die o_O 

he could just as well save Won Ho and live....

credits to serenityx3 
  • BambiinaBambiina Evil Laff Bi's little heavenPosts: 4,781Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

@Bambiina Kim Soo Hyun Addict:
    I AGREE WITH U. WHY @HALIMA GOT SO MANY FLAG? THATS HIS/HER OPINION !. SOMEONE HAS TO RESPECT HALIMA OPINION ! BE GROWN UP FOR PERSON WHO JUST ONLY GIVES FLAG WITHOUT DOING ADULT ARGUMENT.
    IF HALIMA DISLIKE DR, THEN RESPECT HIS/HER VIEW, ATLEAST HALIMA GIVES HIS/HER REASON, & HE/SHE JUST DISLIKE CHARACTER ON DRAMA NOT ABOUT ACTRESS/ACTOR.

I HOPE SOOMPI, WILL GIVE ANTOHER RULE: TO GIVE SOMEONE NAME IF HE/HER DOING FLAG.

RECENTLY, I GOT FLAG FOR SOME ARTIKEL. I GOT THAT FROM ANOTHER WEB. ARE U KIDDING ME TO GIVE FLAG FOR A THING THAT I DIDN'T MADE.
    ~X( [-( . I JUST COPY PASTE IT N GIVES THE CREDIT/SOURCE ON MY POSTING  >:/

A PERSON WHO DOES FLAG IS A COWARD. I RATHER TO HAS ADULT ARGUMENT BUT RESPECTFULL THAN BEING COWARD
    :D :-*

YEAH BABY, AFTER THIS POST, I KNOW I'LL GET MANY FLAG.JUST GIVE IT TO ME BABY :-* :P B-)

@xopo17

First of all thank you, at least I am not alone in this. If flagged... I won't be alone =))

I think this thread has the most flag "giver". I commented about hating Mari the character and I got flagged 3 times and not only Halima, I think other negative comments also been given flag. I think it's only a few person (at least two) :D that like to do this. May be they are not aware of how the flag button works. The flag button was miss used because that person can remain anonymous (that what they think).

Flag would give bad impression to people that may check our profile. They may think we are one stupid soompier or spammer or actor/actress abuser.

Again I would like to stress... hating a character, criticising an actor/actress/storyline/writer/PD in a constructive manner cannot be consider as spamming as long as it's about the drama. 

That's what forum is all about. it's a place we share our view. We can be on each other throat but do it with respect. it's nothing wrong to debate as long as we are not being abusive toward each other. 

Flagging for no reason is ABUSIVE.

agree! I also commented and answered this comment/opinion of hers..
    DR just acted because of the things she just saw and imagine..  we can just say or react things as third persons since we know the half of the truth..

as for the flag sign, i am agreeing again! hahah lol!
    flag should be used for inappropriate topics... so why flag a comment that is in fact so related to the drama,, :)

*anyway, I am hoping HONG SIS will stop torturing KJae anymore! :(

@otchosais
    Thank you for voicing up too, may be they'll learn.

Anyway ... seriously I can't think of of Hong Sis could ever end the drama "Gracefully" without breaking the "tradition" (like Gong Yu is lead so he should end up with DR regardless of KJYJ or YJYJ version. Or he die the real YJYJ and not KJYJ .. coz it will go against the "tradition" to allow KJ soul to remain in YJ body and also KJKJ with DR would be a big break in the Kdrama tradition because KJKJ consider 2nd lead  so what happen to YJYJ (I mean when the soul go back to correct body)?

Kekekek.. I am confused.. I guess other will too with my KJYJ YJYJ YJKJ KJKJ .. kekekekekek

Bi's Drama Thread/CYBORG / IJUKSA/My Fan Made MV
    Quote Bi - rainy day Taipei - If I cough blood, catch a cold, or keel over and die, I'll do it on stage  (^_^)v ..I BELIEVE IN YOU...AJA-AJA.. 
     KSH Shipper - YWCFTS - Addict Missing my babies so much - DMJ/CSY
    currently addicted to King of High School - SIG <3
    sally_bwanzhaf
  • roselyrosely USAPosts: 133Member

IDOL

I don't think DR is cheating on YJ.  She made a clean break with him because she believed he had cheated on her.  During the year that followed she had a chance to heal her hurt and move on.  Then he came back and it became questionable if he really did cheat or not.  She doesn't know for sure, but thought she would wait to find out.  She has been actively resisting liking JY.  She was crying over caring for him.  
    I don't blame her for falling for JY.  There's been too much time since she last talked with YJ and too many questions about his faithfulness.  If he loved her he should have let her know.  Its YJ's fault she doesn't know so its also his fault if she decides to move on to someone else.  Let that be a lesson to all of us- if you like someone let them know or they may start liking someone else.
    soompigalz
  • Tofu_CloudTofu_Cloud Posts: 2,939Member

IDOL

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR and go on VIKI and tell those kids to SHUT THE H3LL UP?!

All they doing is whining about Suzy.... first of all.. there is NO SUZY in this drama only her character MA-RI

who she plays very well! Second of all, i garantee you if suzy wasnt in this... the ratings wouldnt have been so popular

since it was advertise and had a lot of media around SUZY. 3rd, how boring and typical would this drama be? She makes me interesting

others and me too woud not watch this without suzy. Im not saying i dont like the other characters and actors, but you have to have different

characters with different personalities others it wil be YAWNS!!!!!!

padharivern529wanzhaf
  • padharipadhari Posts: 2,514Member

SUPERSTAR

Mari is not at all hateful/annoying.  she is cute in her own  way and  i like her so much.  Choong Shik is very cute, as well!!!!

Also, was there not a scene in the preview Se young meeting Kyung jae and telling him who he is searching for????? was that scene edited???  atleast he has to know and there will be a little light as to how the story will move?????

I am so in addict with this drama.  very very sweet!!! LMJ and GY are doing an awesome job!!! Crying scene/conversation, when GDR called him KJ-ah after the sould swapped for little time, superb(the park scene as well).  In fact i wept seeing the scene.  Comical scenes like movie/panda making scenes were really cute.

But i liked SWH also in the first episode.  he was also good.  i dont think he is going to come back to life permanently.  He may short-live.  After learning all the truth, the character KKJ will die, I suppose.  

But why do the Hong sisters just pull the soul-switching to so many episodes.  Its already 10 episodes now.  I hope for the rating to increase next week since L&S is over. Fighting!!!!!!
  • sunshine4eversunshine4ever touched by Grace with JaeminPosts: 7,510Friend of Soompi

LEGEND

edited July 2012

@semi-fly

It's odd to me that ALL of the side characters in this drama seem like a huge waste of time/space. I could care less about the uncle & aunt (beyond them being greedy for KJ's inheritance) the teachers, the parents high-school love lines, Mari and Se Young. The age difference is enough of a deterrent to keep DR and KJ apart but they added Mari, SY, his parents, her co-teachers, and anything else they can think of to keep them apart. Now they're adding self-sacrifice? DR's brother is the only mildly, amusing side character and he's being given no story line beyond following Mari around. Even the fact that these 2 are biological siblings is creating little interest for me because it's not being given the proper introduction into the story. There are too many distractions. 

For those hoping DR will end up with KJ once he wakes up? I don't think it will happen in the end. There won't be a kiss scene between Shin Won-Ho and Lee Min-Jung as long as Gong Yoo is the male lead. So either YJ never wakes up (which leaves KJ in YJ's body and they get together that way) or YJ wakes up, they switch back and she ends up with YJ. Or she could end up with neither man and alone. 

I love seeing DR and KJ's scenes together but there are too many side distractions that have little to do with anything and not enough screen time for our main actors. 

EDIT: EP 10 is at 99% at ViKi:

This is exactly I am so conflicted with since I can't bear to see KJ waking up and looking like he was (the body he had). I hate the fact that we have to love KJ's soul yet love YJ's body. lol. Or rather, it was Gong Yoo who gave KJ his soul and YJ his body, but in reality it really just is GY. I don't think the audiences would have liked to see Shin Won-Ho-KJ and DR together at the end. They'll look like a weird couple since he's too young for her or something. But then we're so conflicted with the soul/body unmatching. So I was thinking maybe KJ could be YJ and YJ could be KJ's soul. Now they actually are in their proper body. lol. Sounds ridiculous. Haha, but that's really what I am hoping it'll happen so that KJ & DR can be together. Gosh, so soul-inflicting. I could see KJ doesn't want to be in YJ's body and DR doesn't want to lose KJ towards the end of episode 10. If they swap back, there might be a chance that KJ will never wake up at all. I have to say that DR was a bit selfish there and now since she actually hoped to have KJ stay in YJ's body. Although there weren't many words, but we could see that DR was very conflicted. I think she must be very guilty that KJ is stills tuck in YJ's body, yet at the same time she is in love with KJ's soul. His caring and his way of flirting towards her. I think she loves his soul, but prefer YJ's facial expression. Oh, gosh, it's complicated. Beat me. If I were her, I'd be crying too. Haha.

It's complicated since she's the one who's going to have to judge whether she loves his soul or his body.

GY gives KJ his soul and YJ his body, haha. I'd say I'll just fall for Gong Yoo. It's better than having to choose between YJ & KJ. It seems to me that YJ is just a flesh out to be used rather than being constructed out. Since YJ did not have much screen time. Obviously he'd lose to KJ throughout this time since we watched most of the KJ & DR's times together rather than YJ & DR.

semi-fly thanks so much for answering my question....I agree with you that I'm still confused as to why they would need another child to save their older child...and if they did, why did they make that kind of choice anyway? What happened to YJ that he needs another sibling to help him? And why is KJ's DNA similar to YJ's mom? Are they 100% blood related? That just messed me up inside the head, since YJ's mom said that she could not bear a child, so her husband has to have another child with another person.
    Praying for peace for countries at war during
    this time as well as victims of war. <333

• wisewiindwisewiind Posts: 42Member

after watching ep 10, i got a feeling that KJ will be alive in YJ's body and YJ will died in KJ's body.  A life for another life.

I got the same feeling as you as this is only reason that they can make DR and KJ end up together
  • gabjumzgabjumz Posts: 646Member

IDOL

edited July 2012
    Dramabeans recap of EP 10 is up:

Thanks Chinggu!

Well, I think this is the most twisted and most confusing drama Hong Sisters have ever penned. I don’t know how they are going to clean the mess and tie the loose ends.

Kyung Jae is a perfect combination of both Yoon Jae and Kyung Joon. Let’s face it, YJ had neglected DR in so many occasions. She may love him but during the first episode, she is clearly tired of waiting for YJ’s attention and love and from that time, she has started to give up.

I believe DR’s love for YJ is more of a physical attraction, they may love each other but compared to KJ-DR relationship, I believe the latter goes beyond physical attraction but more of an emotional connection.  I can’t blame DR if he fell in love with KJ. How can’t you, the man you fall in love with physically with an upgraded emotional ties with you and showering you of your much needed attention. If DR and KJ will have a hard time in case of the souls returned to their original body, I feel the same way too. How I wish, he will never go back but it will be unfair to everyone particularly with YJ's character. I hope we will come to know him better. I am so invested in KJ's character but I am eqully invested in Gong Yoo.

There are only 6 episodes left, I don’t know how HS will give us a satisfying ending. I am afraid that in the end, one of them has to die. I hope YJ will not die in the end or KJ but we don’t know where YJ’s  soul is and I don’t want KJ to take the blame for his brother’s death if ever. Haay! So many scenarios coming into my mind but I guess if YJ will die and KJ will go back to his body. Somehow, HS will have another time skip wherein KJ will grow up and end up as Gong Yoo. Kekekke!  

As for MR, I want her to end up with CS.

BTW, I guess, YJ’s illness has something to do with bone marrow transplant.

Finding a lifetime partner cannot be imposed…. Fate is something someone cannot avoid… Even how far people are away from each other… Heaven has its way…. In time, destiny will bring them together… At a perfect timing, a perfect place and with a perfect circumstances…
  • JilliaJillia ~*Burning Toast*~ Posts: 8,428Member

IMMORTAL

I don't know why so many people dislike this drama for its pace... I LOVE this pace and I LOVE this a drama which focuses on feelings, relationships (lovers and family) and a love which might not fit into a Korean (or any!?) society today.

I just read the 10th episode's recap by KoalasPlayground and I agree with everything she's writing about the slow pace and the relationship between DR and KJ!

Let's just wait what secret card the HS are having in their sleeves.:D

Obsession:
    무정도시 & 착한남자 & 채기커플 & 문채원 & 정경호
    imageimage
    Banners Credit: yoonghyuun and me
    DrFarramarie67the girl who!janeadelaine
  • LeMoN_sQuEeZyLeMoN_sQuEeZy Posts: 1,031Member

IDOL

The plot reminds me of Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper...

Spoiler:
    In the novel, the parents decide to have a second child specifically to save their first child, who has leukemia. You need exact bone marrow match to have a bone marrow transplant.

I feel it may be the same issue with Kyung Joon and Yoon Jae. I wonder why Yoon Jae decided to find Kyung Joon again? I feel it might have been connected to his reasons that he hindered with marriage to Gil Daran.

Curious to see how that plot works itself out.
    Lyrayoo
  • payelpayel IndiaPosts: 476Member

SUPERSTAR

I don't think DR is cheating on YJ.  She made a clean break with him because she believed he had cheated on her.  During the year that followed she had a chance to heal her hurt and move on.  Then he came back and it became questionable if he really did cheat or not.  She doesn't know for sure, but thought she would wait to find out.  She has been actively resisting liking JY.  She was crying over caring for him.  
    I don't blame her for falling for JY.  There's been too much time since she last talked with YJ and too many questions about his faithfulness.  If he loved her he should have let her know.  Its YJ's fault she doesn't know so its also his fault if she decides to move on to someone else.  Let that be a lesson to all of us- if you like someone let them know or they may start liking someone else.

Here is my thoughts about Da Ran. In DR's case I don't want to use the word Cheating but she is no doubt unfair to YJ. Even if YJ had second thought about marriage or had  his ex GF issue, still he was going to clear his situation to her ( may be break up ) on that particular day. So how could she had a clean break up when her fiancee was in coma ...it is surely an unfinished business. But the thing really bothers me that she is married to his body with out his consent and is waiting for the switch back when she thinks that he didn't want her in his life and then falls for the other guy in his body. Falling in love is fine, moving on is not a bad thing but it is hypocrisy when she couldn't wait to break up with her beloved YJ with out listening his explanation but married/ used  his body to protect KJ when she only cared (not in love with that time) for KJ. That shows the weakness(?) of Da ran's character. I wish it would be better if she was more considerate towards YJ . I thought she loved YJ so much!! :-/

The only one who can prevent the marriage  and still could protect KJ was Da Ran if she  was mature enough (mentally)  and had enough courage to convince her parents about YJ (KJ in YJ's body ) while KJ in YJ';s body was not acting momma's boy at all. There was surely another way out ....

• flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.
    otchosaisLyrayoo
  • yoochun95yoochun95 TURKEYPosts: 132Member

IDOL

@jobogae

Wouldn't it be funny that Kyung Joon grows up to look like Yoon Jae?  8 years later hahaha then Da Ran dates him as she comes to terms with his age.  :-*

hahahaahahahaa i was thinking the samething :D since they are brothers why not??
    biase_jer
  • HalimaHalima EnglandPosts: 216Member

IDOL

@jaiwook okay so DR cant help how she feels ryt , so would you be saying the same thing if YJ went off with the doc lady ?, after all he cant help his feeling ryt .
    @Kennedy21 so its been a year , ive seen people wait for people who they truly love for more then a year . Whats sad is im starting to question weather she actually did truly love YJ or not in the first place . Im sorry but i dont buy her naive act.

@ Bambiina hi :) im sorry , id like to say i agree with your reasons  however i cant , based on assumption DR has pushed her feeling for YJ aside and started developing feeling for KJ .   As for your questions on how he treated her and how he was going to leave her behind , well we dont really know the real reason . The guy obviously had a lot on his plate expecially if at that time he knew about his family , hes allowed to have space to sort his problems out .

One thing i find kinda  annoying is if KJ does switch back to his own body  and since DR loves him now , will she stay by his side if he remains in a coma ? . If she can fall for  KJ while her fiance is in a coma ,what makes me think she would have stayed true to KJ if he remained in a coma .

I do wonder at time on weather people would find DR and KJ cute or adorable if KJ was in his own body rather then YJs. As for people who say that DR felt betrayed by the whole finding the tickets and what not  but seriously !, the guy is lying in a hospital bed not being able to defend himself yet everyone seems to say its okay for DR because she feels betrayed by YJ

My comment being flaged lol is what i expected since no-one is allowed to say anything remotely negative about the character on this thread .  Take care people , i hope you all enjoy the rest of the show as for me peace out .  O yeah i do hope YJ finds some form of happiness , he deserve that much .
    Please read the signature rules
    paloma3001
  • iane_09iane_09 Posts: 59Member
    hi guys.:) i've been out for like three months and i would very much like to DL the episodes of BIG since i'm only reading it [i've no time to watch] but now i can already watch it. can someone send me or post a link as to where semi-fly is posting her torrents? i can't seem to find it in the net [torrents of semi-fly]. pretty please someone help me?:D
    AlrmmUOCMAAjq09.jpg
  • benchmarkjoebenchmarkjoe Posts: 43Member

ROOKIE

I'm starting to really hate this drama! I feel like its so draggginggg like for real, I'm getting bored

as hell seeing the same thing! Misunderstandings! Mom being a tea bag about the brothers!

Give me a break....And the Coma Kid still in a coma and moving? ....get on with the plot already I'm getting bored.

So do I, I fast foward the last 2 espisodes. Where is the real KJ!!!!
  • 23mimi0423mimi04 SingaporePosts: 55Member

IDOL

edited July 2012
    As Koala from koalasplayground, despite being interested at how the Hong sisters will wrap up the drama and of course being interested in YJ's story, I too am more interested in KJ's and GD's process of falling in love with each other. Looking them spending time with each other, fighting like an old married couple and just being happy to be in each other's company makes me so giddy and happy even though the show may be lacking to some extensions. 

I may seem shallow for not thinking deeper about the fact that YJ's lying in coma, getting unconsciously married to a woman we still don't know how he felt about and that his wife is to some extent 'cheating' on him... but after 3 months of analyzing and being emotionally attached to The King 2 Hearts that turned me into a wreck and a major LSG-HJW shipper, I am trying not to over-analyze BIG and just for once sit back and enjoy the giddiness and chemistry between Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung, who seriously take being comfortable with each other to a new level both on and off-screen. Their chemistry is the only reason why I watch this drama, everything else is secondary! 

the girl who!
  • katkat88katkat88 Posts: 666Member

SUPERSTAR

hi guys.:) i've been out for like three months and i would very much like to DL the episodes of BIG since i'm only reading it [i've no time to watch] but now i can already watch it. can someone send me or post a link as to where semi-fly is posting her torrents? i can't seem to find it in the net [torrents of semi-fly]. pretty please someone help me?:D
    You can find the torrent links here.

http://www.krdrama.org/big

iane_09