NU'EST (뉴이스트)

Admin

New Established Style and Tempo

430419_363570213683491_322791247761388_1081512_1649256560_n.jpg

NU’EST (New Established Style and Tempo) is a South Korean boy group formed by Pledis Entertainment in 2012. They are the first male group to debut under Pledis Entertainment. The band consists of JR the leader, Aron, Minhyun, Baekho and Ren the maknae (youngest member) of the group. They are an urban electro band.

Career

2011: Pre-Debut

Initially known as the Pledis Boys, after their unofficial promotions with their seniors, Son Dambi and After School for their Happy Pledis 2012 “Love Letter” single. They also appeared on stage with them promoting the song "Love Letter". They made an unofficial first appearance on 29 December 2011 at the 2011 SBS Gayo Daejun, performing shuffle dance with 

After School. They made their first CF with After School's Lizzy.

2012-present: Debut and "Face"

On January 16, 2012 

Pledis Entertainment revealed the face of NU'EST's leader, JR  The next day they revealed two new members, Minhyun and Aron And on January 19 they finally introduced their entire group by revealing the identity of their final two members, Baekho and RenThey also revealed that After School’s UEE gave Baekho his name

On March 2 a bus with a NU’EST advertisement had been spotted driving around the streets of Seoul advertising the group’s debut date and the title of their highly anticipated debut single "Face" which was composed by Swedish songwriter Daniel Bergman. The music video for "Face" was released on March 14.

NU'EST made their broadcast debut on 

Mnet's M! Countdown on March 15, 2012 with a double stage of "I'm Sorry" and "Face". Also made their debut stages on Music Bank on March 16, Show! Music Core on the 17th , and Inkigayo on the 18th of march.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

429990_363570100350169_322791247761388_1081510_796781333_n.jpg

JR

Birth Name: Kim Jong Hyun

Stage Name: JR (Junior Royal)

Nickname: Bangkok City Boy

Position: Leader, Rapper, Dancer

Birthday: June 8, 1995

Height: 176 cm

Weight: 58 kg

Specialty: Dance, rap

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

424452_363569973683515_322791247761388_1081508_1232092130_n.jpg

Aron

Birth Name: Aron Kwak

Stage Name: Aron

Birthday: May 21, 1993

Position: Vocalist

Height: 175 cm

Weight: 57 kg

Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Nationality: Korean-American

Education: Loyola High School

421072_363569583683554_322791247761388_1081501_1503602723_n.jpg

Min Hyun

Birth Name: Hwang Min Hyun

Stage Name: Min Hyun

Nickname: Shanghai Boy

Birthday: August 9, 1994

Position: Main Vocalist, Face of The Group

Height: 183 cm

Weight: 65 kg

Blood Type: O

Hometown: Busan, South Korea

Favorite Color: Black

427623_363570360350143_322791247761388_1081514_2040145030_n.jpg

Ren

Birth Name: Choi Min Ki

Stage Name: Ren

Birthday: November 3, 1995

Position: Maknae

Height: 179 cm

Weight: 56 kg

418217_363569780350201_322791247761388_1081504_285599003_n.jpg

Baek Ho

Birth Name: Kang Dong Ho

Stage Name: Baek Ho

Nickname: Eye-Smiled Prince

Birthday: July 21, 1995

Position: Main Vocalist

Height: 178 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Guest LittlePinky82

I was thinking of starting a thread if someone didn't soon! I liked them. I thought they did a great job on their debut stage.

Guest AS1AND0LL

So.. I was just listening to them and decided to see if there was a thread for them, let's make this happen :) -- these boys are just beautiful sigh*

I wasn't really into their debut song FACE, but I was totally in love with the way they rocked the stage. Their choreography would be extremely difficult to pull off since it also involves chairs but the boys pulled it off so well and their stages were all so crisp that I had to remind myself for a second that they just debuted. <3 I'm really enjoying this group so far and hope to see them do well in the future!

Guest LittlePinky82

Oh yes their debut stage was great. I love it. And Peldis sounds familiar....Who else is with them? DongHo is my bias I think. :-p Another young group for me to like lol. I swear these young guys are turning me into grandma! 

Guest BossCharisma

They're looking fine.. I actually wasn't expecting much but it all got mulled over my face.

They're one of the few male groups that interest me these days. Looking forward for more activities from them.

=}

Guest OhWoWa

YAY Finally a thread!!! I wanted to know more about them thanks for starting this up! I really really like them already BaekHo def my fav <333

Guest LittlePinky82

i have a crush on JR and baekho but their two years younger than me :(

looks like ima go after aaron

Oh hon don't matter about that lol. I'm grandma to these boys at 29 lol. 

Are they doing any music shows? 

Guest olive_naTSuVIP

I totally falling in love with ren!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I know them from my friend who begin to love them since she saw Ren past photo with brown-color hair.

Ren have a pretty face and I watch his teaser video for 10x times or more for now.. :P

I think they already have their own variety show, but I'm not sure yet.. :vicx:

Guest shining7andrew

Is it just me or this thread need a promotion...xD

Ok, could anybody please share making of a star which nuest is in, although i've watched episode 1 in youtube subbed in english, i hope somebody post the second episode which i heard was really exciting, because they have many busan fangirls and fanboys