NU'EST (뉴이스트)

Admin

Guest sparr0w

I apologize about the heavy image dump. 
Definitely wanted to put one out in the open and then the rest for each member in spoiler...but the spoilers when putting more than one image in it doesn't seem to be working for me D:

Guest sparr0w

[130828] Twitter Update  

[NU’EST] ‘Tony Moly!’ who helped us for the press conference! Thank you!! (The colours are so pretty so we are keeping someㅎㅎ)

tumblr_ms84kn_Stq51rpherio1_1280.jpg

130828 NUESTNEWS Twitter update

[NU’EST NEWS] Went to buy the books for ‘Please recommend a book that’s needed for performance assessment in korean language education!’ request~ We went to Bucheon~Please study hard using that book~^^We’ll give a quiz next time we meet~!(Baekho asked me to say this^^;)

tumblr_ms8k6ci_PL41srzpd6o1_500.png

NU’EST [REN] @SHOW CHAMPION - 130828

tumblr_ms8jsb_KLe_T1rcl8rao1_500.jpg

Guest sparr0w

[INFO] NU’EST Aron has been chosen for GRAZIA for his delicate jaw line and Ren for his prettier-than-women-look!

^^

Grazia Q&A

GRAZIA: If there are no broadcast schedules, where do you apply (make-up) on?

REN: I apply sunscreen and BB for caring after cleansing. First cleansing tissues, then oil, then wipe it off with gel form cleanser and finished!

ARON: I dont put any makeup on, because suddenly Acne comes up.

ARON recommended if you want to buy cosmetics online or overseas, go ask in stores or even read carefully reviews!!

GRAZIA: Any particulary prized product? You want to recommend…

REN: Vichy is a thoroughly exfoliating peeling and does a good service/job as I wrote a few (recommendations?) Also A.H.C the moisture cream! Nowadays the lotion is omitted, it (the moisture) only requires to apply.

GRAZIA: Are you maybe on diet?ARON: (..) These days, in this situation, people going rather to the gym once a week.REN: I feel just like doing personal Training to increase mainly muscle movement.

GRAZIA: So its not an controlled diet at all?

ARON: To grow/get fat is more difficult I guess. (T/N: lol Aron, its not true ㅜㅜ) Almost in every free time I grab snacks I want to eat without eating it.

REN: I’m eating things like protein supplements.

ARON: I really love fried chicken (laughs)

trans. by neweast-l0ve / @Rainb0wMiLLi

Guest sparr0w

130828 BPPOP Twitter
qyfuxKj.png

@BPPOP_5 : ★비피팝제인★오늘 고고에서 저 2등했어요!!ㅋㅋ I didn’t lose today @ GoGo! haha look at Nuests Aron’s face :P Bless him! Xx

130829 [staff Story]

(1) A Present... Minhyun and Aron

Hello, this is Pledis Staff.I'm back.When I last posted that message, our ranking in fan support...was it at 14th place?? Now as I entered the fancafe again, our ranking went up to 3rd!!!! Ohㅋ So, to cheer fans up, I'm posting Minhyun's photo without him knowing again.It's a different photo to what has already been uploaded on twitter last time...Please give lots of support to NU'EST who are always working hardThis is just bait... So se~xy (Giggles)UhiT02O.jpg qY7bkP0.png

Guest sparr0w

[staff Story] 

(2) We’re on Daum main banner! Wow || - JR

YueEMZe.jpg

Hul everyone daebak

NU’EST is on Daum main banner because we received more than 5000 comments!!!!!!!1 Wahㅋ L.O.V.Esare the best.

Because of that….We’ll upload one more photo (one by one) without them knowing.

Cheer Up hwaiting

(3) [staff Story] Concerts and daily life ||Hello! This is the manager of NU'EST.I've been thinking of posting some good photos I have of NU'EST on our fancafe^^First off, should I post photos of when we were overseas??We'll eventually post photos from activities in Korea and of their daily lives, so L.o.V.Es, please look forward to it!!
Well then!!! Shall we see what kinds of photos I have?? There are some photos that fans have already seen before, so please don't leave a rude comment*~

YlFC6Mj.jpg sUwG4Dz.jpg

qksNqHC.jpg C0cjW54.jpg

(4)Hoot I can’t lose! || Uploading one photo only

NKGFoq6.jpg

Cr for trans: thenuest

Guest sparr0w

130829 Daum Cafe - Love Letters

[From. Minhyun] Fansign!!!! ||
L.O.Λ.Es~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Finally, we will held fansign tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L.O.Λ.Es are happy too, right ??????^^Aaaaaaaaaaaaang see you tomorrowㅎㅎㅎThen, I'm going to have a chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[From. Baekho] I'm posting love letter tooㅋㅋ ||
(Tomorrow) is the first fansign~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope you are looking forward for it !~ I love those who will come ! I love those who can't come too ㅋㅋㅋ However, please come~ Okay? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[From. Ren] Hi L.O.Λ.E? ||
love!!
What are you doing??ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎI want to see you all quickly...
You know what are we going to do tomorrow, right?ㅎㅋDon't tell me you don't know what is it?...ㅎㅎㅎAh I want to meet you all..☞☜ Well, we are going to meet tomorrow ^^You know that we are going to have a fansign tomorrow, right?! And also thanks for the Daum Rising Star today^^!!Thanks to all L.O.Λ.Es; if the cheering ranking goes up a little bit more it will be daebak!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋAh you know that we are going to have a pre-recording on saturday for Music Core, right?ㅎWill you guys come?I will be looking forward..You know our 'I hear your sleeptalking' event, right?You wouldn't know when or where we will appear, so be prepared!ㅋㅋI think the fancafe atmosphere is getting even better !!ㅎㅎI'm happy..ㅎㅎㅎㅎI like this cheerful atmosphere !!Let's be a big hit this time!!!뉴이스트=L.O.ㅅ.E hwaiting!!I love!ㅋㅋ  

[From. Aron] yo what up what it's aron <3 ||
Hi guys~ It's me, Kwak Arong^^ Do you miss me? ㅋㅋㅋ I miss you too ㅠㅠBut everyone! I'm curious~ What do you think about 'Sleeptalking'? It's very cool, right? ㅋㅋㅋ Please listen to it often. Our LOVEs! Please do <3 You know that we will be having fansign tomorrow, right? Please come! I want to meet you all ㅋㅋㅋAnyway~ I will stop here~ I love you LOVEs~ Bbyong..^^

cr:thenuest

Guest sparr0w

130830 NU’EST Twitter
GfjMnfZ.jpg
[STAFF NEWS] ‘Sleeptalking’_Fansign event(Jongno) / Minhyun’s photo is kind of blurry(Get on my knees and apologize) First off, I’m uploading his backsideㅜㅜI’ll be uploading 3 Minhyun’s photos after next fansign ! I promise that and thank you for those fans who came today .^_^