Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 2 ♥

Replies

• Yangie12Yangie12 Posts: 2,289Member

ROOKIE

^
    Oh, that! Thanks for refreshing my memories. I was afraid I missed something out, which is quite impossible since I'm a loyal goguma haha.
    Jung Yonghwa ♥ Seo Joohyun
    n12qnm.jpg jpj860.png
    yongseonara
  • kun_cheerokun_cheero Posts: 1,836Goguma

LEGEND

edited December 2011
    Yong Hwa Told Not to Get Married Early?
    by: thunderstix on Dec 18, 2011

d307802d271479c2bd685c01a190b648_large.jpg

A fortune teller told CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa not to get married anytime soon. During the December 18 episode of SBS “Running Man,” Jung Yong Hwa had his palm read by a fortune teller in Hong Kong, who consulted on his health, business, and relationship.

The palm reader first started off nice, telling Yong Hwa, “Your business looks to be very good. It’s going to do very well. Your health is also looking fine.”

But his advice on Yong Hwa’s love line was rather gloomy as he said, “You need to wait a few more years to have a girl friend. Never try to get married too early.”

Yong Hwa at first looked surprised but seemed to agree as he exclaimed, “That’s exactly what my parents told me!”

Netziens who saw the show commented, “I guess I should get married later too,” “It’s the trend to get married late these days,” and “It’s sad that he has to wait for his girl friend too.”

Meanwhile, Jung Yong Hwa and his band CN Blue have just wrapped up their Japanese Tour Concert, selling out all 14 concerts.

1285e88097c046a8b0e1b053c8e90f2a_large.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/news/yong-hwa-told-not-to-get-married-early

CNBLUE completes their ‘Winter Tour 2011′ in Tokyo

[img]20111218cnblue1.jpg

On December 17th, CNBLUE completed their ‘CNBLUE Winter Tour 2011 ~ Here, In My Head‘, officially wrapping up their nationwide tour. As expected, tickets for the events sold out within a minute of going on sale. Over the course of their tour, the boys had performed for a total 13,000 fans.

The concert opened up with an intro written and composed by leader Jung Yonghwa himself before going on to “Now or Never“, “Love“, and “Intuition“.

After moving to their sub-stage behind the first floor, the boys performed “Let’s Go Crazy”, a popular track from their indie days, and “In My Head“, their major debut track.

Fans were also in for a treat, as they got to hear the chorus of their upcoming February release, “Where You Are“.

After the concert, the members stated, “Thank you so much for everyone that attended our nationwide tour. We’ve put a lot on the line to stand on stage. It’s hard to believe that we’re performing at the Yoyogi, and we hope that more people will come and have fun on our next tour.”

[img]20111218cnblue2.jpg

Source + Photos: OSEN via Naver
    http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/cnblue-completes-their-winter-tour-2011-in-tokyo

The closest people yet from both Yong and Hyun sides that star in a drama? Love Rain or Sarang Bi starring Yong's close friend Jang Guen Suk and Hyun's unnie Yoona. Could it get any closer than this?

97b4f7a4345d15feda8cfdd7217cf692_large.jpg

@CNBStorm
    CNBLUE will appear on TV program "MTV Unplugged". "MTV Unplugged:CNBLUE" will be filmed on Jan. 31, 2012. JBOICE... http://wmg.jp/artist/cnblue/news_37983.html?cid=fb_wmnews

‎@ketchBurning ketch(けっち)
    "Unplugged" mean "acoustic" live perform.they'll use acoustic instruments on"MTV Unplugged".boys becomes the first band to appear this prog.

[News] CNBLUE, The First Korean Artist to be Featured in MTV Unplugged
    Posted on December 19, 2011 by fizzyhasan

The world’s largest brand for music and entertainment for the youth, MTV, has decided to feature CNBLUE in the live traditional acoustic program “MTV Unplugged” on January 31, 2012 (Tuesday). CNBLUE is the first ever Korean-born artist to be featured in the program.

In October this year on MTV Japan, to support the promising new artists, CNBLUE was also featured in “HOT SEAT” for one whole month. Their skills have been evaluated earlier on. And now, they will appear on the traditional acoustic stage that MTV boasts of as the first ever Korean artist!

Upon being chosen, the band says the following with enthusiasm:

“To be able to appear on MTV Unplugged that have been involved by many big musicians, is really a great honor. It’s making us nervous, but for the audience, we will enjoy and work hard for the live.”
    Here is our by-invitation-only event for fans.

Applicants Official Site: http://www.mtvjapan.com/unplugged
    Application Period: December 19 (Monday) 10:00 to 9 January 2012 (Mon), 24:00.
    Look forward to their activities in 2012!

*MTV Unplugged will be filmed on January 31, 2012. JBOICE will be able to attend it by lucky draw. ~Ketch
    Source: Warner Music Japan | MTV
    Translated by: fizzy+ketch @ cnbluestorm

http://cnbluestorm.com/2011/12/19/news-cnblue-the-first-korean-artist-to-be-featured-in-mtv-unplugged/
    "Whatever the future bring in your relations, all of us, gogumas, are here to support and accept no matter what is it." 
    Gogumas to YongSeo
    New to YongSeo or wanna reminisce why we love them? Here's some quick fixes for you.
    mona_kluna21tricha03magdalKerube-Chanwawa_minniesequoilyalollyyasyahierarmaterneinnocentgirljaurora82K1L1On1Mr495397lunaprinzestannacatherine ann800imhzIputkjtodd08yongseonaraklee22
  • hazelnutthursdayshazelnutthursdays hazelnut lattes on thursdays In a cup of happinessPosts: 71Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited December 2011
    I know I don't normally post here--mainly because I am more interested in reading viewpoints rather than contributing my own, but in this case, I hope you will give me the space to clear the air on some issues.

Over the weekend, much furor arose from an article written on Seohyun in "Happy Together." I always say this: I allow for different opinions because we are all very differently made, and we all come from a diverse background. While I cannot help how each one will feel about the article, I believe respect and caution is essential and never conditional.

First of all, I would like to clear that the article was not deleted and reposted, as the popular opinion is. The article was ALREADY flagged four times within the short span of time it went live. Thus, as Soompi system works, any content flagged four times immediately goes into invisible mode for administrators' review. The reason it "appeared" again was because, upon review, Soompi administrators deemed the content unquestionable and thus fit for public viewing. The reason nobody is able to flag it again is because it already is marked flagged.

We all know that Soompi appreciates YongSeo and their fans that contribute to the lively community that it is. It is for this reason that the report was written in the first place--because a great number of the community would care about what Seohyun said about Jung Yonghwa. That said, there is a need to situate between the factual contents of the article and the intent behind it. A statement of facts, whether it sits well with your feelings or not, is not equal to a malicious intent or a deliberate attempt to hurt people.

We are all consumers of different news sources, and that is well and good. That also means, we will believe some and not others. Not because you don't agree with thunderstix's translation--and by all means, we are all free not to, gives you or any of us the right to question his abilities and writing skill. Nobody is perfect, but there is no call to presume he had been remiss in his duties as a writer just because he wrote factually. thunderstix, or Mr. Eugene Kim, is editor-in-chief of Soompi for a reason. We also cannot presume that we have a better command of the Korean language as he does. That goes for all future articles as well.

Perhaps I will receive a lot of negative points on this post, because I have stated a very unpopular opinion. I just hope that, in time, we will all move forward as more discerning group of people. We don't always assume the others are at fault when things don't go our way. Like we don't want to be judged, let's also not judge others. As fans, all we can do, really, is watch and wait.

Seohyun has consistently said recently that she and Yonghwa are good friends. Does her X answer negate that statement? I don't think so. I also have no cause to believe that her X answer negates the good they do for each other, as well as for me, personally. For me, I will just focus on the good they keep doing. I'm a fan, and it does not reside on whether they like each other or not, but because I believe they are very good people who deserve my support and admiration.
    "Above all things, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life." Proverbs 4:23
    catch22bluekun_cheerowawa_minniedreamyboowinniehorunkhdjhruncinglibing828yasyahierajiaziznokku0220aurora82rmaternelunasolbkl_hyunSellishirun_dms77800imhzninyaahIputfabiolanoirkenjisam
  • heartbreak_warfare22heartbreak_warfare22 Posts: 577Member

IDOL

well regarding the article, I didn't read it fully. I just saw the article title and didn't pay much attention to it. because when I read that her explanation behind the answer was edited, I smelled something fishy. because first of all, its a show that follows a certain script. they tell the guests what their questions would be.. whereas a fan meeting, there will most definitely many spontaneous moments, just like what Yoona did. then the unnies jumped and teased Seohyun.
    magdalsequoihappymorgenbing828yasyahieraaurora82rmaternelunasolazirah_94toma_sisYSforevershirun_dms77nrls
  • pollykpypollykpy Posts: 52Member

IDOL

Regarding the statement of the Hong Kong fortune teller told Yong Hwa not to get married soon, it was some mistake when the translator translate his statement to Yong Hwa.

The fortune teller did mention that he shouldn't get married too soon, and that he'll get married at the age of 27/28. I think what the fortune teller meant was he shouldn't get married before 27/28 years old.

And the fortune teller didn't mention anything like 'you need to wait for few years to get a girl friend.'

As a cantonese & mandarin speaker, I can fully understood what the fortune teller said, unless they really cut out some parts that led to my misunderstanding. :sweatingbullets:
    magdaltwinkystarwawa_minniemona_khappymorgendramafre4kcinglirubbybing828yasyahierakun_cheerosequoijinkeewebfooted_octopusmila2011innocentgirljaurora82greed_islandlunasolhacker8K1L1On1Mr4azirah_94chikaatoma_sisninashelovelybkl_hyunThinee_SYSforevermairk0501LiyLiy14shirun_dms77CheriMerci800imhzdawnxiamaranrlsKerube-Chaninday_yuteclefabiolanoirklee22
  • Sagua85Sagua85 Posts: 79Member

IDOL

edited December 2011
    hazelnutthursdays wrote on 18 December 2011 - 08:50 PM:

I know I don't normally post here--mainly because I am more interested in reading viewpoints rather than contributing my own, but in this case, I hope you will give me the space to clear the air on some issues.

Over the weekend, much furor arose from an article written on Seohyun in "Happy Together." I always say this: I allow for different opinions because we are all very differently made, and we all come from a diverse background. While I cannot help how each one will feel about the article, I believe respect and caution is essential and never conditional.

First of all, I would like to clear that the article was not deleted and reposted, as the popular opinion is. The article was ALREADY flagged four times within the short span of time it went live. Thus, as Soompi system works, any content flagged four times immediately goes into invisible mode for administrators' review. The reason it "appeared" again was because, upon review, Soompi administrators deemed the content unquestionable and thus fit for public viewing. The reason nobody is able to flag it again is because it already is marked flagged.

We all know that Soompi appreciates YongSeo and their fans that contribute to the lively community that it is. It is for this reason that the report was written in the first place--because a great number of the community would care about what Seohyun said about Jung Yonghwa. That said, there is a need to situate between the factual contents of the article and the intent behind it. A statement of facts, whether it sits well with your feelings or not, is not equal to a malicious intent or a deliberate attempt to hurt people.

We are all consumers of different news sources, and that is well and good. That also means, we will believe some and not others. Not because you don't agree with thunderstix's translation--and by all means, we are all free not to, gives you or any of us the right to question his abilities and writing skill. Nobody is perfect, but there is no call to presume he had been remiss in his duties as a writer just because he wrote factually. thunderstix, or Mr. Eugene Kim, is editor-in-chief of Soompi for a reason. We also cannot presume that we have a better command of the Korean language as he does. That goes for all future articles as well.

Perhaps I will receive a lot of negative points on this post, because I have stated a very unpopular opinion. I just hope that, in time, we will all move forward as more discerning group of people. We don't always assume the others are at fault when things don't go our way. Like we don't want to be judged, let's also not judge others. As fans, all we can do, really, is watch and wait.

Seohyun has consistently said recently that she and Yonghwa are good friends. Does her X answer negate that statement? I don't think so. I also have no cause to believe that her X answer negates the good they do for each other, as well as for me, personally. For me, I will just focus on the good they keep doing. I'm a fan, and it does not reside on whether they like each other or not, but because I believe they are very good people who deserve my support and admiration.

While I personally feel that some of the comments about the author by some of my fellow fans were unnecessarily emotional and uncalled for, are you implying that we don't have the right to question the factual authenticity of a news article because of the editor's ethnicity? Regardless of what the decided outcome was by the soompi news team, do you believe that we have these complaints purely out of subjective bias?

Certainly, not all of us are blindly devoted to our personal feelings towards our couple above factual accounts as I'm afraid your opinion has implied. If you'll look towards my last post on the top of the page, I've talked about the fact that Yoona's statement during the last SNSD fanmeet was not purely spontaneous, and that Seohyun tried to shrug off the situation due to the reaction of the fans. These things are reported and accepted by the fans not because they play further to our 'delusions', but because they are facts.

Again, if I may I wish to apologize on behalf of some of my fellow fans for any personal or professional indignation that has been caused by our action. My response here is purely my own towards the opinions presented by your reply.
    Yongseoisfatesequoimona_ksromanwinniehohappymorgenlyalollybing828yasyahieranokku0220mila2011aurora82slowpokerK1L1On1Mr4lunaYSforeveryonghyunforevershirun_dms77800imhzrushgiriNat-sshiYUINbaby_bonrlstecleLove_yongstar11unagi_don
  • lovingeliclovingelic Posts: 9Member
    the fans flagged it not because they just feel like it or because hyun answered X but the reason is that the translation is wrong. ( i liked jung yong hwa should be the right one) that's what made them do it. :) everyone wants correct translation. miscommunication leads to misunderstandings.
    dramafre4kmagdaltwinkystarNorabellasequoiwawa_minniesromanwinniehomona_khappymorgenCoatableCoatsmashimaro_aznvietpollykpyyasyahieracingliheartbreak_warfare22nokku0220nrlsrunkhdjhrunmila2011innocentgirljaurora82ummihanyK1L1On1Mr4azirah_94YukkiChubielunaYSforeveryonghyunforever800imhzNat-sshiYUINinday_yuLove_yongstar11
  • runkhdjhrunrunkhdjhrun Posts: 101Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi hazelnutthursdays! Thank you for englightening me, us, with your post. It's much appreciated.

I stand by what I said that everything should be taken with a grain of salt, the readers are the ones responsible for how they would feel about articles. If a reader takes everything without a tinge of skepticism, then he/she is bound to a long road of disappointment and pain, mainly because opinions will always differ from his/her own. And considering the fact that it's a language I don't understand, I'm all the more obliged to keep an open mind.

But just as much as readers are responsible, I trust as well that every writer upholds a sense of responsibility for what they write. Soompi is a powerful source of information and is visited by hundreds, if not thousands, of people everyday. And for that, I believe that its writers value integrity, in as much they vie for the frenzy that the article will induce. It's the one thing that they owe to their ardent supporters.

I'd like to apologize to its writer, Mr. Eugene Kim (thunderstix), and to the rest of the Soompi staff, for the comment I made in my previous post regarding the article. Reading back, I have said words that were careless and judged entirely without concern for the writer's feelings. We're well aware that this vibrant community of YongSeo fans are recognized by Soompi and we are truly grateful for that. I hope this serves as a learning point for all of us.

EDIT: I just learned about CNBLUE's upcoming performance on MTV Japan UNPLUGGED! Daebak! I used to watch that when I was younger when there was still MTV Philippines. You really get to know the real, natural talent of the artist because it's presented in raw, acoustic instruments. And to think that they're the FIRST ever Korean artist to be featured! That is totally amazing! I am so happy for them! Congratulations, CNBLUE!
    lyalollyrubbyaurora82K1L1On1Mr4lunahappymorgenmagdalsequoitricha03dramafre4k
  • SophiaPiaSophiaPia Posts: 2,120Member

IDOL

edited December 2011

chrissy.png

Set Up For A Comeback

TODAYS SCRIPTURE
    For Though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again...
    (Proverbs 24:16, NIV)

A PRAYER FOR TODAY
    Father in heaven, thank You for setting me up for success in everything I do. I choose to trust and rely on You knowing that Your plans are for my good. I know my best days are ahead of me and look ahead to the blessings You have in store for me in Jesus name. Amen.

YongSeo Forever & Everlasting
    YongSeo Saranghanda & Bogoshipta wub.gifw00t.gifwub.gif
    luv1b.jpg

eyeshipkoreachina.png

yss200th.jpg

winterysf.jpg

yssskibts.jpg

luv3n.jpg

luv2d.jpg

ysinjpnluv.png
    cr. as tagged

CHEERS EVERY ONE

blueblekaurora82rmaternerubbyyonghyunforeverThinee_SlunaYSforeverhappymorgenmagdalsequoidreamybooreDiarymona_kNat-sshitricha03
  • aurora82aurora82 Posts: 746Member

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2011
    @pollykpy: Thank you for the translation! :) So that girlfriend part has actually been never mentioned?! Has Yonghwa's translator made everything up then?! I am confused again hehe

I am really thankful to all the translations and translators and to the translators who see mistakes in translations as korean language seems very difficult and some meanings could get mistranlated or misunderstood :)

About the soompi articles, the previous one and apparently the latest one. It is not about what Seohyun answered BUT about the misleading Question she got as there is a difference to it. And Yong's article, if pollykpy is right the gf part wasn't there at all then.

I wouldn't actually care but seeing comments like "See Seohyun wasn't meant for Yonghwa at all" make me itchy because of some misleading circumstances.  -_-
    But then again I guess I shouldn't pay much attention to those comments :excl: :phew:
    rmaterneK1L1On1Mr4lunahappymorgenshirun_dms77sequoiyasyahieradramafre4k
  • hacker8hacker8 Posts: 295Goguma

IDOL

edited December 2011
    "I liked Jung Yong Hwa" vs. “I had true feelings for Jung Yonghwa"

"Jung YongHwa, I miss you" vs. "I want to see Jung Yonghwa"

Woah, I feel like we are back to our Saturday-Sunday madness. Remember, after airing YongSeo episodes, rapid translations will be out and then someone will contest them, explain them, then make them better? Remember those days? Then we discussed about, mistranslations, cultural context, and linguistics? And we are all enriched with these healthy and highly cultural discussions, right?

Honestly, I don't see much difference with the first translation. But as we had talked before, translating is not only translating literally. There is a context. For example, "I liked JYH" might be the right translation, BUT, I think Mr. Eugune Kim chose "I had true feelings for JYH" because JYH and SH appeared in a fake/imaginary marriage through a variety show. So, it is like asking, "did you had true feelings in a fake marriage?" True and fake are highly polarized and may I say if the 2nd translation is the right one, then it is more literary for me than literal. Which I like, if were the writer of the show HT.

Second, translation. When I hear "bogoshipta" in Korean dramas, I understand it is "I miss you", that's why I translated it as such in my last post. But then I was seeing others translating it as "I want to see JYH" or "Wanting to see JYH". So, imagine me feeling embarrassed because I thought I gave a wrong translation. But after googling here and there, I learned from a native Korean that "bogoshipta" literally means "I want to see..." but it is really saying that you miss that person. So, that's quite right, right? When you miss a person, you want to see him.

I guess, we just don't have to learn Korean to fully understand it but live in Korea as well. Hahah.

So, see you in Korea when Jung YongHwa and Seo Joohyun finally tie the knot!
    ummihanyThinee_S95397yonghyunforeverwawa_minnieK1L1On1Mr4Yamapi77yongseo_fightingYUINcingliKerube-Chanbing828innocentgirljtinkershellsoompi
  • corakingphcorakingph Posts: 307Member

IDOL

HI GUYS GOOD EVENING AND MORNING TO ALL... I THINK WE NEED TO MOVE ON FOR HAPPY TOGETHER EPISODE...ME ALSO THE FIRST TIME I READ IT, I KINDA FELT BAD AND DISSAPPOINTED, BUT I NEED TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAW DURING WGM..... ANYWAY NEED YOUR HELP REGEARDING
    THE JACKET I SAW ON HYUN THREAD. SHE'S WEARING BROWN JACKET WITH ZIPPER ON BOTH SIDE ON THE ARMS SIDE... I ALSO SAW "YONG" WEARING THE SAME JACKET DURING THEIR PERFORMANCE "CHANGWON KPOP FEST".. ITS REALLY THE SAME.. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ALWAYS WEAR SAME OUTFITS? GUGOMA'S PLEASE HELP. I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE TO BE DELUISONAL WITH THIS.
    lunalovelybee
  • pollykpypollykpy Posts: 52Member

IDOL

edited December 2011
    aurora82 wrote on 19 December 2011 - 10:37 AM:

@pollykpy: Thank you for the translation! :) So that girlfriend part has actually been never mentioned?! Has Yonghwa's translator made everything up then?! I am confused again hehe

I just re-watched again the fortune teller part, it seems another man was asking the fortune teller 'to get married after how many years ?' And his answer was 'to get married at the age of 27 or 28, won't married so soon'.

But from the chinese sub, what the translator said was 'to have a girlfriend only after few years'. & 'don't get married too soon', which Yong Hwa replied ' really? my parents also told me so (not to get married too soon)'. From what I see, he didn't answer the girlfriend things (sorry, as a Guguma fan, my delusional mode on again :sweatingbullets: )

I didn't hear both men mention anything about girlfriend, unless they had edited it out . :sweatingbullets:

Anyway this is just words from fortune teller, it's up to you to believe it or not, haha. :tongue2: :wub:
    aurora82YSforevermagdalmona_krmaterne800imhzYamapi77innocentgirlj
  • hannah_cao89hannah_cao89 Posts: 513Member

IDOL

edited December 2011
    Seo and her sisters perform The Boys ( Japanese version) @ Fuju TV Hey Hey Hey Music Champ Sepcial today

affa244ac5c49e1bdcb76430431ff861_39101907.72d509a7gw1do858v14n4j.jpg

The Boys (Japanese version)
    Cr: SoneHsun

And it's really Daebak haha ,Leaders and Maknaes love sign :D

7ba3e2b3258895ae85303510b1f1bfde_39101913.ahbspyacmaabn7x.jpg
    Cr: colongrown

More pictures of Yong in Winter Tour, "Here in my head"
    038162b202cd2086bc9466f8baf063fc_39102120.475998749.jpg794c0d5fbe13f16efcb96675ca3d0836_39102122.475999141.jpg
    Cr: shared by lykochan

0f945d7579bb5f73da228fa5ed0bf38f_39714044.tumblrlx7ckgp04n1qanahpo1500300x.gif   tumblrlrddeqwgtt1qk6hc6o4r2250.gif

aurora82yonghyunforeverhappymorgenmagdallunaFluorescent.Flowerrmaterneummihanymona_k800imhzIputNat-sshitricha03innocentgirlj95397yongseonarabutwhateverpink princessluvfana
  • SophiaPiaSophiaPia Posts: 2,120Member

IDOL

edited December 2011
    awww! leader-maknae-heart-sign-SHIPSSSSSSSSS. Happy it's so nice to be happy w00t.gif Love Love Love

ahbspyacmaabn7x.jpg

cr. colongrown RT: rxp622628  

EDIT:
    ooppss Hannah dear u did post it already sorry for re-posting again wink.gif

yonghyunforeverrmaterneNat-sshipink princess
  • YongseoisfateYongseoisfate Posts: 37Member

ROOKIE

corakingph wrote on 19 December 2011 - 04:16 AM:

HI GUYS GOOD EVENING AND MORNING TO ALL... I THINK WE NEED TO MOVE ON FOR HAPPY TOGETHER EPISODE...ME ALSO THE FIRST TIME I READ IT, I KINDA FELT BAD AND DISSAPPOINTED, BUT I NEED TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAW DURING WGM..... ANYWAY NEED YOUR HELP REGEARDING
    THE JACKET I SAW ON HYUN THREAD. SHE'S WEARING  BROWN JACKET WITH ZIPPER ON BOTH SIDE ON THE ARMS SIDE... I ALSO SAW "YONG" WEARING THE SAME JACKET DURING THEIR PERFORMANCE  "CHANGWON KPOP FEST".. ITS REALLY THE SAME.. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ALWAYS WEAR SAME  OUTFITS?  GUGOMA'S PLEASE HELP. I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE TO BE DELUISONAL WITH THIS.

can anyone help about the 'JACKET' thing?
    i'm curious now,
    rolleyes.gif
    lunayasyahierarmaterne
  • lovelybeelovelybee Posts: 63Member

ROOKIE

edited December 2011
    wub.gifsmile.gif
    the winter yongseo's love story
    cr.@walkontheside

9700d454gw1do8d9a4bwhj.jpg

We will never let each other go
    9700d454gw1do7ahhpbpkj.jpg
    rmaternemagdalyonghyunforeverkun_cheeroummihanyFluorescent.Floweryongseonara
  • lovelybeelovelybee Posts: 63Member

ROOKIE

edited December 2011
    Yongseoisfate wrote on 19 December 2011 - 05:21 AM:

can anyone help about the 'JACKET' thing?
    i'm curious now,

@corakingph 
    THE JACKET I SAW ON HYUN THREAD. SHE'S WEARING BROWN JACKET WITH ZIPPER ON BOTH SIDE ON THE ARMS SIDE... I ALSO SAW "YONG" WEARING THE SAME JACKET DURING THEIR PERFORMANCE "CHANGWON KPOP FEST".. ITS REALLY THE SAME.. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ALWAYS WEAR SAME OUTFITS? GUGOMA'S PLEASE HELP. I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE TO BE DELUISONAL WITH THIS. 

I think it's not the same jacket. Just similar leather jackets.

Brown jacket that seohyun wear in Dangerous Boys

qEmoG.jpg

Yonghwa wore black and dark brown jacket in KPOP world fesival on 7dec

jtR8o.jpg
    Fluorescent.Flowerlunayongseonara
  • aeh2aeh2 Posts: 85Member
    edited December 2011
    hazelnutthursdays wrote on 18 December 2011 - 08:50 PM:

I'm sorry if any of our comments may have hurt the feelings of the author, I know it definitely wasn't my intent with mine. I never had a problem with Seohyun and the 'X', I fully expected it from her. My gripe was with the title of the article and the translation of the question itself. I just felt it was unnecessarily harsh and it made her come across as heartless, which is completely different from the tone when you watch the video. When I first saw the title to me it came across as purposely 'controversial' for the sake of hits, I'm sorry but that's just how I felt and I can't change that. If it had been 'Seohyun never had romantic feelings for Yonghwa?' it wouldn't have been as bad, but 'Seohyun never had feelings for Yonghwa?' made it seem kind of cold-hearted. She's stated numerous times that they're close friends and who would be friends with someone they don't at least have friendly feelings for? That title alone brought on mass hysteria and gave her antis another reason to bash her (and they definitely bashed her a lot). As a big fan of Seohyun I was bitter and pressed I won't even deny that.

All that being said, again, I have nothing against Thunderstix or Soompi.
    @aeh2
    happymorgenKskano713yasyahieramizsaimiemona_kazirah_94dramafre4kpollykpylyalollytecleyonghyunforeverninashelovelyyongseorockinchikaasequoiummihanyunagi_donseobluesshirun_dms77fabiolanoir
  • baby_bobaby_bo ♥ 에리카 여신 ♥ Posts: 1,362Member
    edited December 2011
    snappyapple wrote on 18 December 2011 - 11:18 PM:

While I personally feel that some of the comments about the author by some of my fellow fans were unnecessarily emotional and uncalled for, are you implying that we don't have the right to question the factual authenticity of a news article because of the editor's ethnicity? Regardless of what the decided outcome was by the soompi news team, do you believe that we have these complaints purely out of subjective bias?

Certainly, not all of us are blindly devoted to our personal feelings towards our couple above factual accounts as I'm afraid your opinion has implied. If you'll look towards my last post on the top of the page, I've talked about the fact that Yoona's statement during the last SNSD fanmeet was not purely spontaneous, and that Seohyun tried to shrug off the situation due to the reaction of the fans. These things are reported and accepted by the fans not because they play further to our 'delusions', but because they are facts.

Again, if I may I wish to apologize on behalf of some of my fellow fans for any personal or professional indignation that has been caused by our action. My response here is purely my own towards the opinions presented by your reply.

I haven't posted here for the longest time but decided to quote this because I agree.
    Being one of the BIGGEST community in soompi, i think they have to accept the fact that fans would react most especially that the news doesn't even have complete info (but i do commend the writer cause he included that seohyun did not further explain - which is, you dont even know that because we dont know how HT was edited)

Fact - X mark from Seohyun but fact - it was not further explained so i think it would've been better if articles like that didn't exist specially on a forum where thousands of fans gets affected.

:)
    And i also agree that the news article only fed trolls. People who's only intention is to TRY and put down YongSeo specially Seohyun. Poor girl.

But antis don't fret and be happy too much..

SNSD UNNIES ARE THERE! hahaha
    A proud S♥NE & A YongSeo shipper!
    68f6dd4btw6de4xkpwkooj-1.jpg A10095034-138-1.jpg

"We need to die together." - SeoHyun to YongHwa, WGM EP43
    "In a family, we encounter happiness but also sadness, or good things but also bad things. However, let's be together forever until the end." - Tiffany
    magdalbkl_hyunmizsaimiemona_kazirah_94wawa_minniermaternelyalollytecleyonghyunforeverninashelovelyaurora82yongseorockinYSforeversequoiLiyLiy14unagi_donseoblueseriidbsk