Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

Replies

• fanaroslifanarosli Posts: 87Member
    khun's report is very cute!!!! laugh.gif he was like writing a story during his primary school years. he even try to sneak out what vic was writing but unfortunately, vic didn't give him a chance to copy her. LOL totally like during the school years.

i totally love the moment everytime khun was amazed by victoria. it's like victoria is very perfect in his eyes and also capable of doing everything. he even said that victoria is like jang-geum (from jewel in the palace), the vic-jang-geum LOLlaugh.gif 
    sulinaismtallycnn090020applexu114Kiki_MonPlasKgrlmaron1432008khuntorialoverjanine1986HelloDreamer
  • sunluvfishsunluvfish ... heart...Posts: 280Member

IDOL

edited April 2011
    riri_jktThe ring which Victoria wore in today's ep is the ring they bought in Thailand so it's sure that they're similar. They really have a lot of couple stuff and everything seem to be a little thing like ring, bracelet, necklace from fan...:) I just love it and i also love that they don't put a lot of weight in wearing all couple stuff everytime they meet each other. Sometime they wear ring, sometime they wear phone strap... this make us feel that they have many many couple stuffs but we can't see all. If I'm not wrong Tiffany bracelet which Vic wearing lately is from Chinese Khuntorian, right? Anw I think Khun wanna show couple stuffs more than Vic. In their relationship, he is always the one who wanna show in public more than his wife =)))
    And in King of Idol, the truth is in Dance Couple, Khun danced I'll be back with T-ara's HyoMin but it was cut. He also acted Secret Garden's parody with HyoMin but it was cut, too. Anw, if you watch all these scenes, you can say nothing to worry about Khun because he wasn't interested in any girl in this show. This was the first time I saw Khun cold in front of beautiful girls like this. Maybe he knew Krystal watched over him for Victoria so eventhough it was job and he should show for entertaining but it seemed that he didn't wanna overact in front of his daughter :)

About today's ep, I think it's fine. I'm just not fine with MBC and Nate =; They shouldn't give a preview which wouldn't be in actual ep :-< Such a bad way to get rating *sigh*.

Today's ep is fun to watch, i think so. And I'm fine without skinship. Skinship must rely on case, must have meaning of it,right? In addition, this was a serious mission and it would be ridiculous if they did a lot of skinship in front of others. And like someone said, seriously, now they get a higher level in relationship. Now, they don't need skinship to show their relationship, we can see their relation through their eyes, gestures. Now, they understand each other more, trust each other more and really sync with each other more than days ago. If in Gayo Daecheon, Khun was the one who comfort Victoria, then, in this mission, Vic was the one who made Khun feel not to have worry much when he messed up at Altang restaurant because didn't know how to write. She suggested idea for him, explained for him. She is better at this than Khun because she is really interested in cooking, has good taste and really cook well (Khun is the one know it more than anyone so he called her Vic Chang Keum, he was amazed by Vic when it relate to cooking or food). I love that now they really support each other as good friends. Khun and Vic said that they want wife/husband to be his/her good friends, right?! Khun's "diary" is cute, but I'm confuse whether he made it funny in purpose or he really couldn't write well. Or a boy who is good at talking but is bad at writting :) Look at his wife laugh so hard when he was reading his "diary", he must felt that he became "papo" Nich Khun once again in front of her :)
    And thing makes them not be friends is this moment <3 They didn't make it sweet in purpose but why I feel this is so sweet :))

Ep42-new.gif

49f4fe6atw1dganfq41vxj.jpg
    credit: as taged

How cute this couple can be!! This moment makes me realize that they have got to known each other for a long time, over 8 months at that time when they filmed this ep. Now they can look into other's eyes long, comfortable and deeply like that. They're really old coupe, now, haha :) Time is really fast and I'm happy to see how much they developed their relationship till now.

[img]Ep42avi_snapshot_0750_20110417_004844.jpg

And this restaurant, they said they went here once but I can't remember when they went to there. Somebody can remind me? Suddenly can't remember which ep this restaurant was appeared in :|

[img]Capture-2.png

Look at the number of download :) Our couple get a lot of love <3 This number is really changing in every minute.
    minh_89tallyapplexu114Kiki_MonPlascnn090020maron1432008thao_2512khuntorialoverKhunTorianjanine1986divaz_shasulinaismMoniMonitricha03evejae
  • riri_jktriri_jkt Posts: 60Member
    edited April 2011
    luvzz132, thanks for the info. i found the fancam on that dance. gosh theres so many people watching behind cam..

and i love ur gif.. their eyes really saying 'something' haha

cheers

EDIT
    another note from rewatch :
    theres a number of occasion that usually in past, worthy of black room questioning, like when chansung said that khun doesnt know what gift to buy for vic, or
    after eating with chansung, khun say he will believe vic on food comment, but vic seem hiding her emotion.
    there were no black room discussion about those scenes.

interestingly, after vic sorry sorry dance, during black room, in a way, she is confirming that she wants to say to the world that nichkhun is her husband.. lol..

seem that jeju trip signify that they both achieve a stage where its confirmed that they like each other, and we just dont need to question their feeling about each other.
    in a sense, black room dont need to ask the obvious again n again.
    moving forward, there may be more mission, to show how they work as a team, something like that..

but if those black room is cut due to limited airing time, maybe in one-two year time we really need to make formal visit to MBC (acting as journalist hahaha for article "looking back to wgm most loved couple - khuntoria"/ "an insight of what really happen during khuntoria days")
    we just need to produce formal business card (From khuntoria effect/ khuntoria lurve / khuntoria_WGM ?) just like what lonely planet magz does hahahaha..
    that article need to be issued with the pic of the journalist having same pose as khuntoria in the starbuck hahaha

its soo funny, just imagining the re-enactment

sorry,i'm rambling too much..
    tallysulinaismjanine1986
  • KgrlKgrl Posts: 1,273Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2011
    As promised...

Spoiler:

Haven't done this in a while, forgot how time-consuming and tiring it is. Want to thank me? Submit your photos to the 1-Yr Anniversary Project here. Ok, going to go eat, now I'm starving after seeing all that food. ^_^

P.S. This ep was hilarious as usual, so don't just judge it without the subs. Khuntoria rarely disappoint, even if scenes are edited out/missing from the previews. And support Khuntoria's 1-Yr Project! Or else...:P

P.P.S. RM Subs have just released Ep 42 here. Enjoy!
    {YT} {Moonlights International}
    Currently: You From Another Star

Avatar & Banners credit to lovewls
    thao_2512Kiki_MonPlastallylawramaron1432008G.D0o0yimmmahjanine1986cnn090020minh_89tricha03evejae
  • masaakiryomasaakiryo SingaporePosts: 60Member
    edited April 2011
    luvzz132 wrote on 17 April 2011 - 03:07 AM:

*quoted image*[/img]

And this restaurant, they said they went here once but I can't remember when they went to there. Somebody can remind me? Suddenly can't remember which ep this restaurant was appeared in :|

Sorry to cut your post~

That restaurant is near MBC, so many Korean artistes eat there before/after filming at MBC. They probably went there in December last year when preparing for the year-end performance.

Edit: It's possible that they filmed it then but got cut out... but IDK.
    aka crystalheng @ tumblr, twitter, livejournal, wild2day, naver, wherever
    ♥ Shinhwa, Big Bang, 2PM, CNBLUE, f(x) ♥
    tallykhuntorialover
  • maron1432008maron1432008 Posts: 25Member

Just finish watching Khuntoria ep.42 with subs ! yehey! THANK YOU RMsub/SteveRainmaker!

PERPECT TEAM! Thats Khun & Vic!

I totally love this episode....I can see KHUNTORIA's chemistry
    as a reporting team on a mission. Their camraderie/friendship/love is very evident
    eventhough there is less skinship. I love it they are already so comfortable with
    each other and it really shows how much they have progressed since episode 1. I believe
    in simple gestures but with great meaning. The stares that they give each other have
    so much meaning. Like even before they speak they understand each other's thinking I
    agree with luvs132, they have indeed become our "old couple". And when they feed each
    other, it's like its the most natural thing they do...like instinct! Now they trust
    and relay on each other. When Khun is feeling low, Vic is there to push him up and
    encourage him and vice versa. That's couplehood...Khun & Vic complement and
    complete each other.

I also love it that Khunnie buys presents for Vic with the knowledge of his members
    and even asking for others opinion with regards to what present to buy. Its sooo
    BF-like..My guy friends always do that. asking help from his friends to choose the
    right gift to buy. its cute! I bet 2PM know so many secret stuff about Khuntoria! LOLz!

Lastly, I was also wondering about that 3rd resto too...Khun like asked Vic if she
    remember that place and Vic said, it was delicious! Did they film that in WGM?
    coz I've watched and rewatched Khuntoria epi but I cant seem to remember
    they ever ate there! hmmmm....outsideWGM perhaps????! yah! thats me, hoping! :rolleyes:

Big wave to all Khuntorians! Have a great week ahead! xoxo!
    :D
    tallyKgrlkhuntorialoverjanine1986cnn090020minh_89Kiki_MonPlassulinaismMoniMoni
  • 2011-04-16_164142.png    so adorable ~ wub.gif
    tallythao_2512janine1986cnn090020khuntorialoverminh_89Kiki_MonPlasevejaedivaz_shaMoniMoni
    i just watched 2PM's performances from MBC korean wave concert at Bangkok. it's a pity that f(x) didn't attend the concert because the crowd there was really happening and sporting! i'm sure they will crazily cheering when vic-umma appears (at least that's what i'm imaginingrolleyes.gif)

can't wait for f(x) comeback nextweek!w00t.gif
    tallyKiki_MonPlas
  • lee_mizu77lee_mizu77 Posts: 141Member
    fanarosli wrote on 15 April 2011 - 01:46 PM:

everytime i went to vote for our khuntoria couple at the acepoll page, i will become butthurted by the words that the yongseo fans said to khuntoria. they said our couple is unreal and fake. sigh why can't they be positive and just support each other? i don't really follow yongseo but if they are real, i will be absolutely happy because one more lovely couple is formed. but there's no need for them to bash khuntoria right?

i'm so sad *quoted image* i just wanna share with u guyz..none of my friends is as hardcore fan of khuntoria as me so i only have this thread to share my feelings regarding khuntoria with. *quoted image*

sorry for the rantings. btw, can't wait to see the reason for nichkhun's tears tomorrow!!

You're not the only one. I can't get enough of Khuntoria. I keep watching each episode again and again :lol: till lack of sleep.
    Lately, I have been thinking of a new mission for them. Oh...how I love to see them handling children like Alex in Season 1. Ha...ha...ha...that will be cute :D
    janine1986fanarosli
    lee_mizu77 wrote on 17 April 2011 - 11:11 PM:

You're not the only one. I can't get enough of Khuntoria. I keep watching each episode again and again :lol: till lack of sleep.
    Lately, I have been thinking of a new mission for them. Oh...how I love to see them handling children like Alex in Season 1. Ha...ha...ha...that will be cute :D

YEAY!!! khuntorian high-five!!! i also keep on rewatching the episodes whenever i get bored or have nothing to do because khuntoria never failed to amuse me. blush.gif i prefer to watch them rather than any other korean dramas. how obses can i be? tongue.gif 

i also want to see tham handling children, maybe babysitting a baby for one whole day? that must be very interesting!!w00t.gif
    Kiki_MonPlas
  • never_ribetnever_ribet Posts: 280Member
    ^
    ^

Thats On my top What-A-misson-to-do by Khuntoria. GAH!!!! It would be Totally Cuteeeeee!!!! >.<

nickhun.gif
    sc :i_am_peach@twitter
    Kiki_MonPlas
  • diladildiladil Posts: 38Member
    hey guys! i just thinking..so basically the muffler that khun bought for vic is actually from chansung since he is the one that chose the muffler..so sorry for my extra imagination :sweatingbullets:
    diladil wrote on 18 April 2011 - 07:33 AM:

hey guys! i just thinking..so basically the muffler that khun bought for vic is actually from chansung since he is the one that chose the muffler..so sorry for my extra imagination :sweatingbullets:

i also think like that at first, but i think maybe chansung was only suggesting a muffler as a gift to be given to victoria but nichkhun must has chosen the muffler himself because he picked a red one, which is his favourite colour happy.gif
    Kiki_MonPlas
  • thao_2512thao_2512 Posts: 1,003Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2011
    This is not a spazzing post so please bear with me, since I have been pretty busy with the project...

First of all, I just want to remind you guys this week is the last week for the fan message. This is your last CHANCE!!!
    We will start put them together and progress the printing after that. So PLEASE DONT MISS THE CHANCE TO TELL KHUNTORIA HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM
    And again, this might be the VERY LAST PROJECT before they leave the show ( however, I dont mind working hard on their 2 years, 3 years... or 50 years anniversary)

Second, this is the Project update just in case you are curious
    ( and we will give out 2 or 3 Pinocchio as we reached 80-100, but the best one will get one for sure. We turned from 6 to 40 in 1 week, so I believe we can make it to 100 easily ^^in the last week )
    Spoiler:

Last but not least, these are some additional updates/ reminders at last minute

1/ For the fan message/ poster; please remember: (please note on the name/ country and font)

(so we dont have to go back and forth. Save your time and my time ;) )

• It’s basically a photo message- so please send us a photo with 15 words maximum (Ex: I love Khuntoria because you make me smile, Khun and Vic are love….)
    • Include your name and city/country in the poster, if it’s possible
    • Make sure the font (of the message/name…) big enough so that even if we reduce your poster to half-page, it’s still visible
    • Make it heartfelt
    • Be creative
    • Have fun

2/ (Last minute) Additional “Khuntoria MV project”:

Apparently, there are a few Khuntorians wanted to make the MV and contribute in the Project. However it’s kind of late now and it’d be weird just to give Khuntoria 1 or 2 MVs from individual fan, right?

So to be fair, we will add the “Fan MV Project” in the 1 Year Project if we have at least 10 MVs by May 5th. Yes, the Deadline is May 5th ( since we dont have to print and wait for the shipping like the “Fan Message Project”)

But if we get less than 10, then we will just post them on the blog on Jun 1st to celebrate Khuntoria anniversary.

The MV can be anything so Be creative and have fun!!!

I’m looking forward to see them

3/ For fans who want to send their gifts to Khuntoria
    ( who have asked us before and agreed with our conditions)

Please contact us again now, before it’s too late

Since we will start ordering and buying the present soon

Thanks

4/ Please don’t forget to DONATE!!!

Sharing is loving right?
    Let’s get inspired by our Korean Khuntorians and do some great good-will and make Khuntoria proud, can we?

(The deadline of donation would be around May 15th, before we get our charity done)

I know we are better than this. Let’s do it all together guys!!!

GO! GO! GO!!!!

Thank you for all the love and support

Khuntorialurve team~

Ps:
    hey guys! i just thinking..so basically the muffler that khun bought for vic is actually from chansung since he is the one that chose the muffler..so sorry for my extra imagination

It's mistranslation, from Korean and chinese translation, ChanSung was just there when Khun bought the muffler and reassured him that Vic will like it.
    He DIDNT CHOOSE it. Khun DID!!!
    Kgrl
  • lee_mizu77lee_mizu77 Posts: 141Member
    fanarosli wrote on 18 April 2011 - 05:46 AM:

YEAY!!! khuntorian high-five!!! i also keep on rewatching the episodes whenever i get bored or have nothing to do because khuntoria never failed to amuse me. *quoted image* i prefer to watch them rather than any other korean dramas. how obses can i be? *quoted image* 

i also want to see tham handling children, maybe babysitting a baby for one whole day? that must be very interesting!!*quoted image*

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ :w00t: I thought no one will agree with the baby idea. :lol:
    Yes...let them take care two children for a whole day....hmmm...I can imagine the hustling and bustling :D (I couldn't help to laugh while typing this message. Oh it's so hilarious :D. I have really been Khuntorianized). Whether it's an show or for real...I really enjoy watching the couple and even beginning to hope it will be real someday. So sorry for thinking too far but they are so adorable. :lol:
    Kiki_MonPlastally
  • keegozkeegoz New York, New YorkPosts: 105Member

ROOKIE

edited April 2011
    hwtiy.jpg

Source: http://yfrog.com/z/h0hwtiyj

Khuntoria is filming WGM today!! ^__^

They were at the Dusan baseball game. Victoria was the opening pitcher and Khun was the batter lol...
    idk why...but they gave me the feeling of david and victoria beckham lol

UPDATE:

70bfd162jw1dgdybragdtj.jpg

67ff9160tw1dgdy870i89j.jpg

6c5f777dtw1dgdy81a28oj.jpg

Number 22!!!! ;____; perfect couple is perfect
    minh_89janine1986UserbasKgrlkhuntorialoverthao_2512Kiki_MonPlastallyevejaeMoniMoni
  • sunluvfishsunluvfish ... heart...Posts: 280Member

IDOL

Khuntori Baseball!1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnTUaSGfllk

Look the smile in their face <3 Please get for real!!!
    It's for KBS, right? Not MBC?
    I really confuse whether it's for WGM or not...
    Spazzzzzz
    How pretty they are together :((
    khuntorialoverKiki_MonPlastallydewi23
  • YuRi_Jung0810YuRi_Jung0810 VietnamPosts: 602Member

SUPERSTAR

I just wanna hold your hand ~♡
    Kgrltally
  • never_ribetnever_ribet Posts: 280Member
    edited April 2011
    Oww Such a Happy day for f(x), 2pm and Khuntoria Fans.

1. The music video for f(x)
    2. 2PM`s Take off MV will release later tonite rite? Correct me if im wrong.
    3. and ofc the related things to this thread, Khuntoria film WGM today. haha

tumblr_ljw9sfh2K51qbjws7.jpg
    tumblr_ljw8w5rY891qbjws7.jpg
    cr : as tagged via khuntoriapantip

Aww their holding hands at the end was just too cute :D
    theeleventhbuskhuntorialoverKiki_MonPlastally
  • myn90myn90 Posts: 179Member
    edited April 2011
    khun kiss vic
    69a286aetw1dge3z0xu8pj.jpg
    682ddba6jw1dge2xsvtbkj.jpg
    0b624120db18c173d40742b5.jpg

CR WINNIE BAIDU

no PTS// THIS IS REAL
    happiiezShogun5applexu114theeleventhbuskhuntorialoverkhuntoria_holiccsh1659677uckystarlovcom00imjinahl3lackl3lu31Trina987rogue1210tallyxi_luv_ucriZtiEMarabeatriceevejaeMoniMoni