[Variety] Come To Play 유재석 김원희의 놀러와

Guest bubblyhyunghee

Guest bubblyhyunghee
[MBC] MC: Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Won Hee - game/ talk show!
WELCOME TO THE NOH LUH WAH THREAD!!! this show is awesome and funny! i didn't see a link for it so i made a new topic!! here are the MCs: yjs.jpg mc Yoo~~ 뚜기!! kwh.jpg mc Kim~~ now in this game show there are 3 different corners. first corner is 물어봐~ this is the corner where k-stars ask questions to the k-stars who are guests on the show..... and whatever the celebrities ask......the guests have to answer! this part is fun if there are hotties on the movies~ second corner is '넘어야 산다~ this is the corner where the guests spin a wheel thing.....like in wheel of fortune and they get a number from 50-100~ then they hav a topic from which they have to tell a story too......and then the crowd gets to grade the story! if they don't pass the number they get.......they go to the 교실~ but on the wheel there are other options like "dance dance" "개인개(special talents" that the guests can show... third corner is "교실"- this is the punishment corner! for stars who don't make enough points in the 2nd corner they go into a quiet room and have to do different tasks of pain lol i'll post pictures later cuz i hav to go to church now lol ^_^ ~*~ Episodes (the links are in Low Quality): Noh Ru Wah - Come to Play : 02-17-06 (uploaded by: cherrie.7) Noh Ru Wah - Come to Play : 02-18-06 (uploaded by: cherrie.7)

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bubblyhyunghee

yea but i can't seem to post up pictures because they are dynamic links.........

does anybody have episodes of it??

emule doesn't work for me anymore so i can't seem to get it!

Guest carolinexp

I always wondered what this show was about. They had some really good guests and I was tempted to dl it for the guests and YooJS, but I didn't. Now I'm going to go back and dl some episodes because it sounds really fun.

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

has 1 (or more) episodes and I remember someone's clubbox had A LOT.

Guest bubblyhyunghee

this show is really funny because of 노홍철 and 박명수.

and of course the mc's are hilarioius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bubblyhyunghee

yea.. i wish i could upload shows up for u guys to watch.........but emule stopped workin on me and clubbox doesn't work for me so i can't provide it!!

i will work on gettin pictures tho!

Guest adikkeluangman

I only watch it based on the guest esp. god. Erm... can someone summarize what they talk bout eps. the god one. Thankies... :ph34r:

is anyone going to upload any episodes of NON CB?!

my comp doesn't work with it >_<!!

PM me por favor!!

PLEASE PLEASE & THANKS THANKS in advance!

Guest luckyyou

This show is so funny. I love it. I love the first part where the other celebrities ask the celebrities question. I love the one with Kim Jong Gook where he talked about him getting ssangkapul.

And I think they changed the show a bit. The latest one I watched (01.20.06), didn't have the classroom punishment. Instead they had to drink a really bitter hanyak.

Also, they added another section called like Problem Solving or something where a normal citizen comes on the show with a problem they are facing and the panel tries to give them advice. Anyways, on the latest episode, Jang Gun Suk came out. He's so cute!! I saw him on Vitamin. Does anyone know what he does? I think he's an actor. And if so what program was he on? (I think he was on Nonstop 4, but I can't find anyone who has it)

THIS ISH A GREAT SHOW DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE WITH HYO JOO??

That was the latest episode, the date for that one was 1.20.06. I'll upload it to megaupload for you since IJ ust finished watching it and have it on my computer. (come back to this thread for the link when I'm done uploading it).

does anyone have the christmas 2004 episode with bi, shinhwa, kim jong kook, koyote, etc.? I've been looking for it forever! If someone does, please upload to YSI, MU, or FF. Thanks in advance!! :)

Archived